Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

If you could choose your family, would you?

I don't know if there's a similar thread like this.

Some people say you can choose your friends but you can't choose your family, but if you could choose your family, would you?

Comments

• Siguro kung pwede piliin, nangyari na eh, kaya lang wala naman tayo magagawa. Kung may chance lang sana some of my relatives, kakaasar kasi eh.
  • No - every member of the family is a necessary evil. Each one of them has a lesson to teach you.

:)
  • sa totoo lang gusto ko talaga pero sabi nga ni meteorgirl27 *** na tayong magagawa...
    pero kung pwede man gusto ko palitan parents ko..nkakainis kasi sila eh.
  • ...wakaranai...wakaranai PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    if this question was asked to me 3 or 4 years ago, i would say yes. i felt bad when i was home. and i never wanted to talk or to see my dad. and my brothers were very troublesome.

pero ngayon, nope, i would keep my family the way they are right now. people change, even our parents and siblings. pwedeng sobrang nakakainis sila ngayon, pero eventually, mababago din ang lahat.
  • sana nga magbabago din ang lahat..i hope so para hindi ganito ang na fefeel ko towards them.
  • No. I'm happy with mine.
  • saweverythingsaweverything PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    .......................yes :)
  • jed_allanjed_allan PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    gusto ko pamilya ko pero sana hindi na lang kami naging Pinoy. kahit Korean na lang.:lol:
  • :love:I'm the eldest child of the family,but my younger sister whose # 7 down the line from me is acting like she's my big sister,she wanted me to treat her with respect like she's better than me with in every thing.but she's my sister i love her so i just let her go by.:love:
  • batabatutabatabatuta PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Im happy with mine.....I just wished we had a lot of money.
  • yes..but there's nothing i can do about it,i just have to live with it.wag na lang sila masyadong dibdibin :)
  • uyy.. happy to see this thread! YES!! i would definitely change my family!!! from my dad, to my mom, to my brothers, to my aunties and uncles, to the cousins down to the nieces and nephews!! yes!! ganun katindi!!! well, siguro nang nagsabog ang Dyos ng kamalasan sa pamilya, SINALO KO LAHAT LAHAT!!! hahahahahaha!! sa lahat ng nabanggit ko, maybe if i have the power right now to change one family member of mine, it would be my mom!! who would want a mom who keeps on doubting your intentions about EVERYTHING!!! who doesnt believe in everything you do!!!!! kaya totoo ang sinasabi ng mga elders na wala tayong ibang tatakbuhan in the end kundi mga sarili natin!!! sarili lang talga natin!! believe me!!
  • even i grow up. with broken family. and my father have another family. my mother died when i was grade six. my brother with his own family, sister nalang kasama ko.

kahit na ang dami ko nang pinag daanang hira because of my broken family.
    i still love and choose my family.
  • If I were given the chance, I won't do it. The challenge would not be there if you are able to choose whatever it is you want for your future.
  • if given the chance, yes. sa totoo lang ay naging mabuting mga magulang ang parents ko and yung mga kapatid ko ok naman, pero i just don't feel i belong sa family namin.
  • No thanks Im fine. :) But I wont blame those who would want to switch families though ;)
  • blehbleh PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    uyy.. happy to see this thread! YES!! i would definitely change my family!!! from my dad, to my mom, to my brothers, to my aunties and uncles, to the cousins down to the nieces and nephews!! yes!! ganun katindi!!! well, siguro nang nagsabog ang Dyos ng kamalasan sa pamilya, SINALO KO LAHAT LAHAT!!! hahahahahaha!! sa lahat ng nabanggit ko, maybe if i have the power right now to change one family member of mine, it would be my mom!! who would want a mom who keeps on doubting your intentions about EVERYTHING!!! who doesnt believe in everything you do!!!!! kaya totoo ang sinasabi ng mga elders na wala tayong ibang tatakbuhan in the end kundi mga sarili natin!!! sarili lang talga natin!! believe me!!

you're grossly outnumbered. baka gusto mo munang manalamin at manalamin ng mahabang oras?
  • No, I wouldn't! :D