Onani Master Kurosawa

dspr8 ruggeddspr8 rugged Exia facepalms for you PExer
First of all, if the title sounds offending (if you already know what "onani" means to begin with), I'll go ahead and say that I'm NOT recommending a hentai manga. If you're not into the "deed", then stay away.

Now that I got that out of the way...
onani-master-kurosawa-c1-02.jpg?w=655&h=462

Onani Master Kurosawa is what some readers call "FAPNOTE". Our main lead, Kurosawa Kakeru has this interesting hobby of staying at the girl's CR and ***** to any school girl he targets for that day. His hobby eventually becomes a Death Note/Code Geass-ish method for delivering great justice (you'll know upon reading). And yes, this manga parodies both shows.

Now, if the premise sounds really bad, I suggest that you guys get over it, as later chapters will unfold a very interesting high school drama. I would call it Toradora gone horribly wrong. I finished this title in two days and I was really satisfied, and I am now introducing this to the PEx anime community as I really do recommend this. *okay*

You guys can read all 31 chapters over at MangaFox, and visit this thread for your reactions.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file