Best Schools for Teacher Education

mangtotomasmangtotomas mangtotomas PExer
what are the best schools for teacher education?......share2x naman:)

Comments

• cooper.kathycooper.kathy Member PExer
    Plz specify the subject you are looking for?
  • secretheroinesecretheroine Member PExer
    Philippine Normal University
    University of the Philippines
    De La Salle University
  • Agentchemiz14Agentchemiz14 Member PExer
    Philippine Normal University
    University of the Philippines
    De La Salle University

science education DLSU of course! I am currently enrolled in MAsters in Chemistry. planning to shift to MST Chem
  • Agentchemiz14Agentchemiz14 Member PExer
    I agree

PNU, UP and DLSU (not in particular order)
  • Ust...center Of Excellence!!!
  • Centers of Excellence/Development in Teacher Education Education

Philippine Normal University-COE
    University of Santo Tomas-COE
    Mariano Marcos State University-COE
    St. Paul University Philippines-COD
    St. Mary's University-COE
    Holy Angel University-COD
    Bicol University-COE
    Ateneo de Naga University-COE
    West Visayas State University-COE
    University of San Carlos-COE
    Cebu Normal University-COD
    Leyte Normal University-COE
    Silliman University-COE
    Xavier University-COD
    Notre Dame of Marbel University-COE
    De La Salle University-COE

Centro Escolar University-COE

St. Louis University-COE

From: Office of Policy Planning, Research and Information,
    Commission on Higher Education
  • BatotoyBiboBatotoyBibo My batotoy is bibo!=p PExer
    Dozens of schools are recognized by the government when it comes to teacher education. For me, the best teacher would come from any school that taught him/her how to inspire and effectively impart not just the maths and the sciences but also good values and desirable attitudes to the little ones (and the not so little ones). :)
  • wahaw...i like that!
  • eugenebegoodeugenebegood Banned by Admin PExer
    what are the best schools for teacher education?......share2x naman:)

What are your criteria?

If we would have to base this purely on board exam results, there are at least more than 5 schools in the country that we can truly consider excellent schools for teacher education.

However, if you're after of academic excellence, unparalleled school prestige, superb college experience or boundless opportunities after college, then it has got to be UP Diliman/Manila. DLSU follows. But the list ends there.
  • thedeadpoet13thedeadpoet13 poets not dead PExer
    What are your criteria?

If we would have to base this purely on board exam results, there are at least more than 5 schools in the country that we can truly consider excellent schools for teacher education.

However, if you're after of academic excellence, unparalleled school prestige, superb college experience or boundless opportunities after college, then it has got to be UP Diliman/Manila. DLSU follows. But the list ends there.
    What are your criteria?

Really, there are threads for such a remark. It doesn't address the issues raised by the thread.

Hm. How do you call it in the PEX language? Flamer? Troll? Or you just simply say: "Ooooh, I smell blood"

I know 2 board topnotchers from DLSU M, but they're having a hard time finding a job that would suit their credentials.

"__Fill out the name of your school here__ follows." is debatable. But there's no need to raise the issue of school prestige in this forum.

PNU is certainly not prestigious, but it is striving to keep up with the winds of changes.

UP, now declared as the National University, is now empowered with a new charter, otherwise known as the "Act to Strengthen the University of the Philippines as the National University" or the RA 9500. This shall give UP the much-needed powers to address the "faculty exodus, problems with finances" and the issue with "keeping its reputation as one of Asia's best institutions of higher learning".

PNU was designated as the country's National Center for Teaching Excellence per RA 9647, otherwise known as the Philippine Normal University Modernization Act of 2009. It carries out the mandate to promote the continuing professional training and development of all Filipino teachers and optimize the potentials of the country’s teaching force to help ameliorate the quality of basic and higher education.
    If we would have to base this purely on board exam results, there are at least more than 5 schools in the country that we can truly consider excellent schools for teacher education

Realize this, Francisco F. Benitez, was one of the 1st graduates of Phil. Normal School (which was established in 1901). he came back in 1915 to head the UP School of Education. PNS was there to school the first teachers of the American Public Education System.

Hence, the Benitez Hall in the Diliman Campus.

Ask many of your best teachers in grade school or high school where they attended college. With an exemption of probably PhysSci and MaScie or the UPIS, most of the schools have many (i didn't say all) their best teachers hailing from PNU.

- with quotes from inq7.net, senate.gov.ph, up.edu.ph and pnu.edu.ph news archives,
  • I assure you that it will be easy for you at any school if you work together with a best writing services that provides round-the-clock assistance. Just click here and you will immediately find a quality assistant for all school years. Wish you luck.
  • TwofoldDuckTwofoldDuck PEx Rookie ⭐
    I have a request for you. If you are a teacher, you will not make them write a Lot of essays. My teacher adores essay and I have to order on rapidessay.com every single week. That’s quite annoying and I don’t get more knowledge this way.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file