Home PEx International Entertainment International TV

BBC Three's BEING HUMAN

Being Human is a British television supernatural drama-comedy series, broadcast on BBC Three. It stars Lenora Crichlow, Russell Tovey and Aidan Turner as three apparent twenty-something characters sharing a house in Bristol, trying to live a normal social life, despite being a ghost, a werewolf and a vampire.

The first season/series is consists of six episodes and the dvd was released last April.

Comments

• j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Edit: Wrong BBC show. Primevil pala iyung tinutukoy ko.:bop:

Although may nabasa naman akong review tungkol sa show, okay naman daw iyung Being Human.
  • Some of the plot was dry and hollow, imo.
  • ^what kind of plot are you looking for?

well, for me it was kinda refreshing, it's totally different from true blood or the upcoming vampire diaries. it's pretty interesting, i enjoyed watching it.
  • iv'e seen the pilot ep, looks promising and its pretty funny
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    I love the show!!! But I think the first season is better than the second season. I couldn't wait to watch the next episode when I was watching the first season. As of now, I haven't even finished the second season...

I think the actor playing the wolf is a brilliant actor!
  • Is this the right thread for Being Human (US)? Nevertheless, season 2 scoop.

Dichen Lachman as Izumi

being-human-season-2-spoiler-dichen.html

The former Dollhouse star will join the cast of Being Human next season, according to Variety. She'll portray a character named Izumi, who network insiders describe as a "reclusive, centuries-old vampire." Look for her to cause some trouble upon her return to Boston.

The actress has also guest-starred on NCIS: LA and Hawaii Five-O.
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    The US series has its own thread.
    Here's the link.