Home PEx Campus De La Salle University
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

How can I bring a friend from outside to the campus?

Help! I'm planning to bring my friend to the campus but I don't know how. Some told me that a visitor's pass would do, but how can I get one? Also, up to what area only can my friend go? :wondering:

Comments

• I am not from La Salle but my friends can help me get inside the campus anytime they want. I have watched my friend's defense with Doctors Lua, Baytan and Bayot, too. :D I have wandered almost everywhere in the campus, like Velasco building, Yuch, and some other buildings (I forgot their names).

most often, they would borrow some of their classmates' ID and have me use it upon entering the gate. That's the same thing we do whenever these Lasallistas would visit us in our school.

one time, some professor in Accounting (friend's mom, some strict professor currently working for her Ph.D) helped me pass through the gate. :lol:
  • guo_mei_xinguo_mei_xin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^hindi ba nila chinecheck yun face? kasi diba pagscan ng id, lumalabas yun face sa computer screen?

^^for visitor's pass, maybe you can tell them that you're going to a certain department(baka pwede alumni department,sabihin mo pinsan mo is alumnus and may pinapakuha sayo) to give something or ask something. tapos may ipapasign sayo na parang proof na galing ka talaga doon. but don't say you're going to visit their library kasi they'll ask for something like a letter of request from your school asking permission for you to enter dlsu library. or you can wait pag may mga shows sa dlsu na pde pumasok mga outsiders.
  • Help! I'm planning to bring my friend to the campus but I don't know how. Some told me that a visitor's pass would do, but how can I get one? Also, up to what area only can my friend go? :wondering:

Why do you want to bring him/her there? I don't think you can get a visitor's pass without a valid excuse.

I think the best time to bring visitors freely into the campus is when the admissions office starts distributing application forms (pero sa Andrew lang siya makakapasok), or during university week in February.
    renwock wrote: »
    most often, they would borrow some of their classmates' ID and have me use it upon entering the gate. That's the same thing we do whenever these Lasallistas would visit us in our school. :

You risked getting them into big trouble. Good job.
  • first of all I dont think visiting La Salle is worth the trouble of securing a visitor's pass etc. Why do you want your friend to come to DLSU anyway?
  • ^hindi ba nila chinecheck yun face? kasi diba pagscan ng id, lumalabas yun face sa computer screen?

^^for visitor's pass, maybe you can tell them that you're going to a certain department(baka pwede alumni department,sabihin mo pinsan mo is alumnus and may pinapakuha sayo) to give something or ask something. tapos may ipapasign sayo na parang proof na galing ka talaga doon. but don't say you're going to visit their library kasi they'll ask for something like a letter of request from your school asking permission for you to enter dlsu library. or you can wait pag may mga shows sa dlsu na pde pumasok mga outsiders.

sa Agno gate minsan, kung saan di umano mas maluwag ang mga nagbabantay.

Sa library, nakita ko sa memo from DLSU to our school (nasa desk ng lib namin) na pwede nga ata pumasok at magresearch given ata na may mga permits and the likes, parang naki-tie up for more resources.
    You risked getting them into big trouble. Good job.

I know, that's why we take these situations very seriously. We don't want those people to be in trouble just by lending an ID to strangers. I do the same whenever they visit our school, and they use my ID, too. It's a give and take, I suppose. Maybe we're just group of adventure-seeking people. *peace*
  • Thanks guys. I just thought of bringing my friend inside. I guess I'll just wait the univ. week so i won't get any risk. I want to try that ID lending idea, but I'm not ready to get into trouble yet. :)
  • Thanks guys. I just thought of bringing my friend inside. I guess I'll just wait the univ. week so i won't get any risk. I want to try that ID lending idea, but I'm not ready to get into trouble yet. :)

La Salle is not a motel, just in case you're thinking of doing something there with your friend. :bop::bop::bop:
  • La Salle is not a motel, just in case you're thinking of doing something there with your friend. :bop::bop::bop:

haha

pwedeng pwede sa Enrique, dun sa CR ng 4th floor ng parking area. :rotflmao::rotflmao:
  • puwede ka naman magvisitor pass e...just indicate your purpose
  • 108XXXXX wrote: »
    haha

pwedeng pwede sa Enrique, dun sa CR ng 4th floor ng parking area. :rotflmao::rotflmao:

haha! bakit alam mo?! :naughty:

Pwede din sa CR ng Yuch sa backstage ng auditorium!
  • ^^ napadaan ako 1 time kasi sinamahan ko yung friend ko dahil may kinuha siya sa car niya.
  • La Salle is not a motel, just in case you're thinking of doing something there with your friend. :bop::bop::bop:
    You're so perverted. Ang bobo naman kung doon pa ako sa loob gagawa ng kalokohan gaya ng sinasabi mo. :))