Home PEx Campus De La Salle University
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!

Communications.

Which do you think is better: Organizational Communication or Communication Arts?

thanks! :)

Comments

• you know what, it really depends on the person, and what course really fits that person... the person is the only one that can fuel his own success. not the college or course..:)
  • guo_mei_xinguo_mei_xin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^agree! and it also depends sa interest mo. Based on what my comm arts friends told me, comm arts is focused more on the media, journalism, film.

I took orgcom. so based on my experience, org com is like marketing/advertising without the business side. You get to learn din the technical stuff like film making, photography, print media, etc. Pero focused more on sa mga companies. Kung ano man ang problem ng isang company or organization, you will find a solution for that through the technical stuff that you've learned. So in a way, more on creativity talaga.

Ang tanong,do you think magugustuhan mo yun course? Kahit na yan ang best course sa buong dlsu, and you'll learn millions from it, if hindi mo naman interest, sayang lang time and pera. Pero if interest mo naman, I say go go go!

and ya, if orgcom ka, it is best that you have MANY connections sa mga organizations
  • khcmkhcm PExer
    imbored wrote: »
    you know what, it really depends on the person, and what course really fits that person... the person is the only one that can fuel his own success. not the college or course..:)

okay. thanks!
  • khcmkhcm PExer
    ^agree! and it also depends sa interest mo. Based on what my comm arts friends told me, comm arts is focused more on the media, journalism, film.

I took orgcom. so based on my experience, org com is like marketing/advertising without the business side. You get to learn din the technical stuff like film making, photography, print media, etc. Pero focused more on sa mga companies. Kung ano man ang problem ng isang company or organization, you will find a solution for that through the technical stuff that you've learned. So in a way, more on creativity talaga.

Ang tanong,do you think magugustuhan mo yun course? Kahit na yan ang best course sa buong dlsu, and you'll learn millions from it, if hindi mo naman interest, sayang lang time and pera. Pero if interest mo naman, I say go go go!

and ya, if orgcom ka, it is best that you have MANY connections sa mga organizations

ahh. okay thanks din! (i only want on this topic is the difference between communication arts and organizational communication.)

btw, thanks na din! it really helps.

:lol:
  • kung com arts ka what happens to you ba after graduating?
  • guo_mei_xinguo_mei_xin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^usually sa media ka. radio, tv, print, film making.
  • ocm *okay*