Home PEx International Entertainment General Entertainment
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Great Character Entrances

RiDeRRiDeR PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
is this how you call it? the thing when the character is introduced to the movie/scene na merong astig/coolness factor.

for me there are lots of things that come into mind.

superman the movie: when superman (christopher reeve) caught lois lane from the helicopter

superman returns: when superman (brandon routh) saved the space shuttle and boeing plane.

iron man : the scene with robert downey versus the fighter planes

the new guy: newly made-over gil harris entrance from the prison van to rocky creek high school ala steve buscemi's character from con air

the dragon ball movies: not the live action movie but the cartoon ones. astig yung entrance ni piccolo when saving gohan...pero hanggang doon lang siya kasi after ng isang suntok mula sa kalaban, tulog agad!

the replacements: during the 2nd half of the last game of the replacements when shane falco (keanu reeves) returned after they "disposed of" their main quarterback who recently crossed from the strike.

isip pa ko ng iba...

Comments

• BadAssGoddessBadAssGoddess PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Johnny Depp as Rochester in the movie The Libertine.
    I'm talking about when he's introducing himself right at the beginning of the movie.

"Allow me to be frank at the commencement. You will not like me. The gentlemen will be envious and the ladies will be repelled. You will not like me now and you will like me a good deal less as we go on..... yada..yada.."

:)