Home PEx Sports The UAAP Games

Ateneo Blue Babble Battalion

1545556575860»

Comments

• flight-attendants.jpg
    Now Boarding
  • feelingerofeelingero That darn rookie. PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    Let's go BBB!!! Cabin crew. Very apt. Although I think I've seen this routine before.

O yeah I remember

rupaul-photo-1.jpg
  • Does anyone here know or have any info about ADMU alumnae NIKKI SYYAP and MIKA SANTAYAMA (not sure of her family name, sorry) ? Were they part of the BBB? Where are they now?

My brother and his friends have been talking about them over the weekend. Got me curious!

Thanks!
  • i_bleed_bluei_bleed_blue Volleyball Vanguard
    just saw this on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq5MD_ihc28

finally, mukhang magkakaentry na tayo sa groupstunts! sana marami pa silang ganito sa team para naman makaahon na tayo sa kinasasadlakan natin. looking forward to season81 CDC.
  • i_bleed_bluei_bleed_blue Volleyball Vanguard
    oooooooi!!! i can't believe walang nag UP ng thread na 'to after that great performance from BBB!!!

i mean fine. not podium finish great. but you see the improvement. you see the heart. you see the one big fight. they came to compete, and compete they did. in a few more years, i hope, they will come to win. will wait for that day to come. but for now my heart is full and my heart bleeds blue. ang sarap lang ung feeling na nakabangon na kayo finally form that streak of last place finishes, with a clean and decent routine.
  • CheerPHCheerPH PEx Rookie ⭐
    Go Ateneo! Sobrang magical ng routine this year!