Home PEx Campus The Academe

DLSU-SC GENERAL ELECTIONS---who shud win??

the voting period is from march 19-21
who do guys think shud win?
who are the right persons to be sitting in those positiions?
IN THE EXECUTIVE BOARD? THE COLLEGE ASSEMBLY PRESIDENTS? THE BATCH REPS AND THE L.A. REPS?
voice out your opinions...

Comments

• vote the candidates very worthy of the positions in yer respective batch ...

vote the candidates who has platforms and not just any mudslings ...

don't just vote just because they have the looks but rather look at their performance in the SC in the previous year ...

think wisely, it's a vote not to be taken for granted ...

the candidate who won is the one you deserve ...

:D

• I think this thread is a another potential "Derecho Santugon" or "Straight Tapat" one, and speaking as a (super loyal) member of one of these parties, I myself am kinda sick of hearing "Derecho" or "Straight".

I think its been reiterated that students should really just be wise and choosing whom to give their votes to -- obviously favoring the candidates who are most qualified and will serve the studentry with the best intentions and with integrity.

Granted, you will not have a Derecho Santugon or Straight Tapat Student Council, not for a General Election anyway -- not with 72 (72 pa ba? 72 noong panahon ko eh.:P chika!)posts on the line. Realistically speaking, that is. But the ones who should win are simply those that are most deserving of those posts.

Vote wisely guys!

:)