Home PEx International Entertainment International Movies
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Red Cliff

Has anybody seen this recent John Woo film?

I wonder were I can find a copy?

Comments

• ^^ been waiting for this movie to come out since last year. i was finally able to buy a copy of parts 1 & 2 two weeks ago, but haven't watched it yet.

you can get a copy of it at your local "dibidee dibidee" shop. hehehehe
  • QT IIQT II PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Any news if this will ever be released in the Philippines? If a two-year-old Thai film like Ong-Bak 2 can finally get screened here, why not John Woo's epic take on one of China's most significant literary works?
  • ^^ yeah i hope they show it here soon.. from what i read though, is that is a 4 hour movie. it was released in china in two parts. they're gong to shorten the film so that it will just be one movie. the shortened version is what will be released in the US. so they'll probably release the shortened version here too.
  • this is out in cinemas already here in the philippines. has anyone seen it? i read somewhere that it's dubbed in english. I'm praying that it's not.
  • NeverenderNeverender PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^dubbed version yung palabas dito sa pinas. parang gusto ko mapanood yung original version nitong red cliff(yung 2 movies) kaso baka mahirap maghanap ng subbed version.