Home PEx Sports NBA

bakit puro talo na ang blazers ko???

darbydarby PExer
why oh why?

Comments

• The Rock heard on Fox's National Sports Report yesterday that they're having a problem with team chemistry, stemming mostly from Detlef Schrempf. Schrempf "unretired" when Scottie Pippen was injured. when Pippen came back, he supposedly said that he wanted to retire again. But he's still there.:rolleyes: He's now eating into the playing time of Stacy Augmon, one of the more popular Blazers in the locker room and Rasheed Wallace's best friend on the team.

Blame it on Schrempf, among other things.
  • they have so many superstars in their team. as a result, its players get confused about their roles.

:goon:
  • Tama si Hot Pants...the line "too many cooks spoil the soup" came true for the Blazers.

PG - Stoudamire/Strickland
    SG - Wells/S. Smith
    SF - Pippen/Schrempf
    PF - Wallace/Kemp
    C - Sabonis/D. Davis

Tapos meron pa silang Greg Anthony at Stacy Augmon...who are among the league's better 2nd-stringers...

It's OK to have a star-studded lineup, but the Blazers simply overdid it...
  • neth_rowneth_row PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hang in there, darby...when the going gets tough, the blazers won't be trailing anybody (i hope :D) ;)

[Edited by neth_row on 03-16-2001 at 05:07 PM]
  • they lost against phoenix suns again!!! ayoko na talaga!! my blazers sure do realy s*cks!!!
  • one word: chemistry
  • j3sj3s PExer
    another word: slump

every team experiences it. it's but normal.
  • PandaemonaeonPandaemonaeon Moderator PEx Moderator
    A bad starting line-up. A good one will be:

C - Dale Davis
    F - Rasheed Wallace
    F - Scottie Pippen
    G - Damon Stoudamire
    G - Steve Smith

Get rid of the coach as well. He sucks.

sheep.jpg
  • I agree with Pandaemonaeon's starting line up. Wallace should remain as the team's main man with Steve Smith the second main man(they must also find a way to complement each other's game) and Pippen as their blue collar player. Stoudamire needs some work. He needs to recognize the thinline between shooting and passing. Stoudamire is a good player but his level of maturity needs some improvement. I like Dale Davis also for he will be a potent defensive weapon for the Blazers.

:goon: