December 21, 2012 and the Time Wave Graph by Terrence McKenna

Bakla_Mga_TulfoBakla_Mga_Tulfo Banned by Admin PExer
i don't think i would be able to sleep soundly come 2012.

Im gonna party like hell come 2012 and you are all welcome to join

Comments

• edmendozaedmendoza Boxing Enthusiast PExer
    You should approach the God of the universe, not the god of this world.:naughty:
  • ElCidElCid Roman Catholic PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Baket ano ba mangyayari sa December 21, 2012? Ano ba namang thread to? Walang kasaysayan? Matatapos na ba mundo? Huag kang magpapaniwala sa mga ganyang balita kapatid. Walang nakababatid sabi ng panginoong Jesus. Dami ng sumablay sa ganyang mga prediprediction.
  • salermosalermo Lion PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i don't think i would be able to sleep soundly come 2012.

Im gonna party like hell come 2012 and you are all welcome to join

If you've been partying New Years with no worries for all the years, you can do the same with no worries New Years Eve 2012 and New Years Day in 2013. ;)
  • FALSEalarmFALSEalarm "Don't Touch me, I'm EVIL" PExer
    ang end of the world parang olympics. meron prediction in every 6 years. 2000, 2006, at ngayon sa 2012. kanya-kanya pa ng theme; jesus is coming(2000), planet x/niburu is coming(2006), the mayan calendar predicted the coming(2012). kaya magparty ka na lang, ok?
  • Bakla_Mga_TulfoBakla_Mga_Tulfo Banned by Admin PExer
    I think ur all presumptious. first off, i dont think 2012 would be the end of world. all im saying is 2012 would be an end of the world AS WE KNOW IT. the solar system the earth would shifting position in galaxy by 2012...

refer to timewave theory by terence mckenna...he is btw a scientist and a psychonaut not some stupid superstiotious uto-uto bible-reading shthead

Science rules. Blind faith is ignorance
    Blind Baseless Faith make one stupid and arrogant while science make one humble and enlightened
  • oomomooomomo Member PExer
    I think ur all presumptious. first off, i dont think 2012 would be the end of world. all im saying is 2012 would be an end of the world AS WE KNOW IT. the solar system the earth would shifting position in galaxy by 2012...

refer to timewave theory by terence mckenna...he is btw a scientist and a psychonaut not some stupid superstiotious uto-uto bible-reading shthead

Science rules. Blind faith is ignorance

pustahan tayo tara? hinde magtatapos mundo sa 2012... at yang scientist mo na yan eh...

basahin mo to

"He was noted for his knowledge of the use of psychedelic, plant-based entheogens, and subjects ranging from shamanism, the theoretical origins of human consciousness, and his concept of novelty theory.[1]" -- from wikipedia

kung ako lang tatuningin, kulang na lang sabihing ermitanyo yang pschobot mo eh
    ang kulit mo naman di ko sinabi matatpos mundo sa 2012
  • Kogure03Kogure03 Member PExer
    being a former satanist..it's just a propaganda..we have hidden books that a normal member cannot read only the high rankings..but scientifically..the world will change and it's about the polar shifting..kung nagkaron ng global warming- global cooling naman...remember it's a cycle, fire age- ice age,etcetera

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file