Home PEx Campus College of Saint Benilde

transferee from UST

Hi! I'm planning to transfer (2nd term) to CSB.. but have failed 9 units in Accountancy in UST. But have good grades way back in high school.

Do you think I have a chance to be acccpeted in CSB? (i really want to..some of my friends were in CSB and they told me that people are good and courses offered are great! esp. HRIM)

What are the subjects included in the College Entrance Exam Test?pls. give me some tips =))

I'm planning to take CDA it really sounds interesting and one of a kind and it is really my interest, can you give me some bg about this course and what's the dress-code?

thank you very much benildeans. hope i can be one soon =))

Comments

• Good Luck to you, Fellow Thomasian!

:)
  • thanky you! =))
  • hunter_alchemsthunter_alchemst PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    My cousin who was supposed to be an incoming 3rd year accountancy student this year also got debarred from UST after acquiring 9 units of failed subjects.

But luckily, she got accepted in CSB. She's now taking a BA in Consular Affairs (not sure with the exact name of the program).

Good luck!
  • madaming lumilipat sa CSB mula sa UST kahit kickout sila o hindi. isa na ako dapat dun. sayang at natanggal ka sa AMV. pero mas ok diyan. hindi strict. haha. wala kasing uniforms.
  • LabuyoXVIIILabuyoXVIII PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    migs17 wrote: »
    madaming lumilipat sa CSB mula sa UST kahit kickout sila o hindi. isa na ako dapat dun. sayang at natanggal ka sa AMV. pero mas ok diyan. hindi strict. haha. wala kasing uniforms.

Parang hindi naman atang sabihin na hindi strict ang CSB dahil wala silang uniform.
  • Hi, makikisingit lang po sa thread. Tanong ko lang po kung pwede bang kumuha ng exam as transferee kahit hindi pa umaalis sa current school?
  • ano bang magandang course sa benilde pag na-kick out ka na sa school of choice mo at accountancy ka dati?
  • LabuyoXVIIILabuyoXVIII PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ustyger wrote: »
    ano bang magandang course sa benilde pag na-kick out ka na sa school of choice mo at accountancy ka dati?

Bakit sa CSB ka pupunta? Bakit hindi mo ituloy somewhere else ang Accountancy course mo kung yun talaga ang gusto mo? Question ko lang to, ah. Iba kasing tao, ginagamit na escape route ang CSB dahil bumagsak sa initial college/university nila.
  • I'm in the middle of my application to CSB. :) 2nd term, Digital Filmmaking. :D
  • Prof. Jack wrote: »
    I'm in the middle of my application to CSB. :) 2nd term, Digital Filmmaking. :D

bakit? anong nangyari at lilipat ka na?
  • Emperior7Emperior7 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Hi Po sa inyo,

Im planning to have a course sa CSB din sana, HRIM? basta yung "chef" thing? magkano po kaya average tuition/expenses per sem? Kindly advise naman po..

Thanks,
    EMPz
  • Emperior7Emperior7 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^ Culinary arts pala tawag.. boploks hahahah! :mecry:
  • migs17 wrote: »
    bakit? anong nangyari at lilipat ka na?

I was planning to take up education/literature/journalism. My parents told me that if I'd take one of those choices, they wouldn't allow me to enroll in UST. So I took up Accountancy and CompSci in UST. I only passed Accountancy. My plan then was to enroll for one year in UST then shift after the school year. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to shift because of time constraint. I really had hard time wooing my parents to allow me enroll in my desired course. They allowed me in May. I was already late for admission for the first term in CSB.
  • Bakit sa CSB ka pupunta? Bakit hindi mo ituloy somewhere else ang Accountancy course mo kung yun talaga ang gusto mo? Question ko lang to, ah. Iba kasing tao, ginagamit na escape route ang CSB dahil bumagsak sa initial college/university nila.

hypothetical yung sinabi ko.

mahirap kasi accounting, mapressure syempre its hard to keep with the standard of ust kasi it is the best university in the country.

gusto ko na lang minsan yung madali lang na course na hindi masyadong ginagamitan ng utak tulad ng mga nasa benilde.
  • kelan pa naging best university ang uste?:rotflmao:

tsaka ngayon pa ba, ganun pa rin impression mo sa benilde?:lol:
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    did anybody mention that best university ang UST?

susme.

konting utak naman.

kaya may stereotype kasi may ilan ilang nangingibabaw.

sana hindi ka sa isa doon.

good luck to the TS. hope you find yourself and make the most out of it.
  • UST is the best in accounting, the track records speak for itself. Sa med courses din and we are among the Big 4 universities recognized in the whole world.

nuff said.
  • going back to the topic what i meant is that hindi ganon ka tindi ang pressure sa benilde which is good kasi dapat naman you have to enjoy other things in life, but i am not stereotyping benildeans na bobo sila or tambakan ng mga bagsak kahit na yun ang tingin ng marami. In fact why would i even consider benilde kung ganon ang tingin ko, i just feel na mas lax ang atmosphere sa benilde which is good.
  • P.i.Ps wrote: »
    kelan pa naging best university ang uste?:rotflmao:

tsaka ngayon pa ba, ganun pa rin impression mo sa benilde?:lol:

It's One of the BEST UNIV.... ganon!*okay*
  • pumupunta kayo sa mga threads ng ibang school para lang ipagmayabang na the best kayo. LOL.