Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Cowboy Bebop Live Action

2009Mar23130805_16294.jpg

Cowboy Bebop Live Action will have Keanu Reeves play the role of Spike Spiegel. I don't know how a 40-something man could pass himself off as a 27 year-old (Spike's age in the anime). But we'll see. The biggest question is who will play Faye Valentine? :)

Comments

• st.angerst.anger PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    wtf?!? smells like another phailure.
  • QT IIQT II PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hasn't Hollywood learned enough after the EPIC FAIL-ures which were Speed Racer and Dragonball:Evolution???
  • 9/10 on my probable suck-o meter.
  • nu_metalnu_metal PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Cowboy Bebop as a Live Action movie? Ahmmm, hummmn...
  • Isn't the SF Legend Chun Li, enough of a disappointment... can't they just leave Cowboy Bebop as it is which is a classic-generation defining anime and not a sux-to-be movie...
  • Keanu Reeves will not give justice to the character of Spike. Besides, I don't even like his martial arts acting in The Matrix, it's half baked.
  • ^ It might turn out ok. Reports are saying that Sunrise is closely monitoring the movie, lets just hope its true..

Like what was mentioned by the TS, the big question is:

Who will play Faye Valentine? :D
  • since Hollywood has yet to come up with a decent anime adaptation (or if there was one it might've slipped my mind), I'm keeping my expectations low for this one. especially since Keannu's in it. why they even chose him as Spike is beyond me.

and here i was hoping that this was all just one big hoax. oh well.
  • keanu aside...

being an anime inspired by western culture, it's the perfect movie for a hollywood adaptation. given that they stick to anime roots, which most of the anime adaptations didn't. imo its not hard for them to make this one.

better keep in mind the ff things.

awesome fight scenes.
    at least one dogfight scene with the swordfish :D

last but not least

the seatbelts better do the soundtrack *okay*
  • aw..kung may live action nga talaga..sana gandahan nila at wag babuyin..

dapat deserving yung faye valentine..perfect body..dapat babe talaga haha..
  • no, please, no more.

spike has a darker color!
    faye is hotter THAN real life!

and CHUN LI is ASIAN! what didnt they understand about her name?! CHUN LI?! does that sound like BOB or BILLY?!

this movie will never see the light of day :D
  • QT IIQT II PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    don_duran wrote: »
    and CHUN LI is ASIAN! what didnt they understand about her name?! CHUN LI?! does that sound like BOB or BILLY?!

Kristin Kreuk (the actress who played Chun Li) is half-Indonesian (mom's side)
  • ^ I don't think half asian counts, since chun li is pure chinese not indonesian.
  • ^ I don't think half asian counts, since chun li is pure chinese not indonesian.

thank you! *okay*
    thank you! :love: