http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRi1A7-4--M

it currently holds a 94% rating in RT , so it must be really really good

Comments

• XerophytesXerophytes PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Movie Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRi1A7-4--M

it currently holds a 94% rating in RT , so it must be really really good

Watched the trailer on cinema (Angels and Demons),

Honestly, I was quite intrigued with the posters ad around the places but after watching the trailer, I find it quite uninteresting. But definitely, would try to watch this once its out (especially given that high rating from RT)
  • I didn't expect it to rate so high in RT. Well after knowing that, I'll definitely watch this! The trailer is just SUPERB!

Sam Raimi's back! :)
  • BadAssGoddessBadAssGoddess PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I’m anticipating a flop outcome from this one. Sorry.
  • I’m anticipating a flop outcome from this one. Sorry.

Well his other horror franchises didn't exactly made money :D. I have seen the film and personally, it's a fresh horror film that doesn't focus on special effects but on the fright factor. A must watch (flop or not) for horror buffs...
  • sickmaggotsickmaggot PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    cant wait, maganada yung mga reviews nya
  • st.angerst.anger PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I’m anticipating a flop outcome from this one. Sorry.

if a movie is good, it doesn't matter if it flops. only shallow people care about such things.
  • MrSinisterMrSinister PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    napanood ko na sya, its really good!
  • rej_miller18rej_miller18 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I can't wait!
  • nu_metalnu_metal PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Madalas ko ring nagiging reference ang Rotten Tomatoes para malaman kung worth watching nga ang movie.
  • I'm not a big fan of American horror films anymore. Parati nalang may gore, nudity, sex scenes etc. unlike Asian horror where you wouldn't be able to sleep cause the images and the horror that leaves you after the movie.
  • paganpagan PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i'm watching it sometime this week with my friend. balita ko it's some sort of "horror-comedy", like Army of Darkness. :lol:
  • QT IIQT II PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I'm not a big fan of American horror films anymore. Parati nalang may gore, nudity, sex scenes etc. unlike Asian horror where you wouldn't be able to sleep cause the images and the horror that leaves you after the movie.

Well, you better go see Drag Me to Hell...when you leave the cinema, you can say that Yanks like Sam Raimi still have what it takes to scare the sh1t outta ya without having to rip off Japanese or Korean films.

Looks like Bruce Campbell's Ash is going to have some competition....
  • Drag Me to Hell is fun. screamed and laughed 'til the end :lol: But the CGI is cheap.

This is far from Asian horror such as The Ring and The Grudge. This one's about the gore and the creaky sounds amplified 300%.
  • Papichulo168Papichulo168 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I'm not a big fan of American horror films anymore. Parati nalang may gore, nudity, sex scenes etc. unlike Asian horror where you wouldn't be able to sleep cause the images and the horror that leaves you after the movie.

I think American Horror films use special effects more. Asian horror flicks give less so the audience anticipates more.
  • The trailer looked nice. I'm watching this movie.

Make Money Blogging - You're Blogging Anyway, Why Not Get Paid Doing It?
  • booksalebooksale PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    good word of mouth on the film. but the poster looks awful. i thought the film was another piece of garbage (based on the poster and trailer) until the good reviews started coming in.
  • Papanoorin ko sana 'to e. Pero nabasa ko Tweet ni Kim Kardashian. Flop daw ito.:lol:
  • aeonflux23 wrote: »
    Drag Me to Hell is fun. screamed and laughed 'til the end :lol: But the CGI is cheap.

This is far from Asian horror such as The Ring and The Grudge. This one's about the gore and the creaky sounds amplified 300%.
    I agree. Me and my friend had the same reaction to the film, screamed loud, but laughed louder. :lol: But we were laughing at ourselves.

What I liked about this movie is that not all horror scenes were anticipated. May mga times na parang relaxed yung scene, umaga at maliwanag, no sound effects tapos biglang BOOM! Hahaha. I have been caught off guard a couple of times. Halos nakahiga na kami ng friend ko sa seats ng sinehan.
  • more on laughtrip talaga ang movie na itetch!

at madaming kadiri moment.

one thing is for sure, i would never cross that sylvia ganush lady. nakakalokah siya!:rotflmao:
  • JustMarriedJustMarried PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    more on laughtrip talaga ang movie na itetch!

at madaming kadiri moment.

one thing is for sure, i would never cross that sylvia ganush lady. nakakalokah siya!:rotflmao:

:D the parking lot scene was hilarious / scary