COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Paano Kumita? | How to Earn?

Comments

• thanks for your interest.

As professionals I would like to interview you personally.
    rather than just post the cost.

Insurance is not a commodity.

thanks again... please read private message.
  • LIFE INSURANCE is not because someone is going to die...
    It is because someone must go on living...

Think about it!
  • beavis13beavis13 butthead PExer
    At isa pa Insurance is a privilege not a right.

Kasi pag bata ka mura yan pero as you grow older mas mahal yan at lalo na kung nagkahistory ka ng sakit pahirapan na. Hindi siya karapatan mo na anytime pwede mo i avail, pahirapan na pag matanda or nagkasakit ka.

btw, im an agent also of health insurance. peace out.
  • CendrickCendrick Member PExer
    thanks for your interest.

As professionals I would like to interview you personally.
    rather than just post the cost.

Insurance is not a commodity.

thanks again... please read private message.

I don't agree with "Insurance is not a commodity"...

It's a commodity in a way that it’s being offered by a seller (insurance company/agent) to a prospective buyer(client/proposed insured/prospective policy owner) like the other products offered in the market. You should have just mentioned or added its difference with the other products in the market.

You should have also mentioned that insurance is a security, a financial security and also a form of investment in case of VUL products. A normal/ordinary individual without enough knowledge about insurance would say that insurance not beneficial as they will not profit on it and will not enjoy the benefits until only the time of their death (how can they enjoy them if they’re already dead??). Insurance is a financial security for your love ones who’re dependent on you or will suffer financial difficulty should you die.
  • Its different Insurance Products are intangible.

I am Insurance..

I am an idea, a promise,

I help men see visions, dream and achieve economic immortality.

I am education for children.

I am savings.

I am an investment.

I am a property that increases in value from year to year.

I lend money when you need it the most --- no questions asked.

I pay off mortgages so that the family can remain together in its own home.

I create, manage and distribute property.

I am evidence that a man is a good husband and father.

I am a declaration of financial independence.

I am a difference between an “old man” and an “elderly gentleman”

I am a difference between an “old woman” and an “elderly woman”

I provide cash if illness, injury, old age or death cuts off the breadwinners income.

I am the only thing that a father can buy in installment that a mother doesn’t have to finish paying for it.

I am certificate of character, an evidence of good citizenship.

I am protected by laws that prevent creditors from assessing the money I give to your love ones.

I bring dignity, peace of mind and security in the latter years of life.

I am a great social force that places behind the weakness of man, standing alone, nthe huge strength of men, standing together.

I am the Guardian Angel of the home.

I am an Insurance Policy that is updated!

courtesy of Tito Armand...
  • AkiFoblesiaAkiFoblesia Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    i did take a life insurance myself just before i got married. i would not have bothered with it should i have lots of money. having none, insurance is a good bet to make sure my family will have some financial support should i die. while the promise is good, it does come with a price:

- a large portion of my premium goes to the company

- the insurance i took also comes with stock-buying terms. the money i pay, after all deductions by the company are made, would be used to buy stocks. thus it will grow or shrink depending on stock performance; by estimate, it will take around 5 to 7 years to get a breakeven. it would even take a lot longer just to get even should i have just deposited the money on a time deposit instead; nevertheless money growth is secondary; insurance is the first

in short, talo pagdating sa pagpapalago ng pera, pwede lang kung patatagalin ng more than 10 years ang paghulog. panalo in terms of insurability kasi around 40x ng annual premium ang offered.
  • Insurance is like Elevator, You'll be sure to provide the much needed cash once you kick the bucket... If you try saving it would be like taking the stairs... think about it...
  • kenshee0901kenshee0901 Mega Contributor PExer
    yup right, para kc *** while bata ka pa. mag pa insured ka. kc u dont know what will happen next di ba??

para if you live more than 60 may ma rereceive ka na pension galing sa plan mo...

para if you died early, may maiiwan ka sa mga anak mo. or ndi ka na maging pabigat di b? mahal na kc lahat ngayon.

para if ma disabled k, may ma rereceive ka parin galing sa nakuha mo na plan o kumuha ka ng educational funds para sa anak mo.

para sa akin, ok un... im not an agent.. ganito lang talaga mag isip. importante lang you have to choose wisely at pag aralan mo talaga
    kung sa aling insurance cmpany ka. kung saan kampante and safe ka sa tingin mo.. *okay*
  • AkiFoblesiaAkiFoblesia Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    ^if that is a market talk, it does not work. if it is just to present a principle, it's too debatable.
  • its simple...

you quit life early... Life Insurance pays
    you get old... Life Insurance pays..
    you get disabled... Life Insurance pays
    you die old... Life Insurance pays

simple
  • KITHE ORTIZKITHE ORTIZ ♥Sun Life Advisor♥ PExer
    Life insurance is a basic need, its like food and shelter..
  • anong sasabihin ko pare sa anak mo pag tinanong niya ako... Magkano po insurance ni Daddy?
  • Whats Important To You?
  • I believe we owe a consideration on the people who depend on us.
  • What I meant is its not just any other commodity in the market; Even if you have the means it does not mean you are insurable.
    Cendrick wrote: »
    I don't agree with "Insurance is not a commodity"...

It's a commodity in a way that it’s being offered by a seller (insurance company/agent) to a prospective buyer(client/proposed insured/prospective policy owner) like the other products offered in the market. You should have just mentioned or added its difference with the other products in the market.

You should have also mentioned that insurance is a security, a financial security and also a form of investment in case of VUL products. A normal/ordinary individual without enough knowledge about insurance would say that insurance not beneficial as they will not profit on it and will not enjoy the benefits until only the time of their death (how can they enjoy them if they’re already dead??). Insurance is a financial security for your love ones who’re dependent on you or will suffer financial difficulty should you die.
  • Just bring the cost down so everyone can afford it. Take out your commissions if you really care.

The cost of insurance is based on mortality table.

Giving back commissions to clients is called rebating, Doing so is corruption. It is against the law. Madami nagrereklamo tungkol sa corruption dito palang sa private sector laganap na.
  • no offence pero i'd rather stay away from insurance agents like you. ang habol niyo lang ay sales and commissions.
    wala naman talaga kayong pakialam sa financial well being namin.

Not all agents are the same, one bad agent does not represent the whole industry.
  • palabhoypalabhoy your eyes can deceive you.. PEx Rookie ⭐
    Looking for a full-time/part-time online-offline advertisers in makati

Make a low-cost investment in your future! Request more information from an Associate near you,
    or find out how to set up your own home-based business for less than the cost of your monthly electric bill.

how smart entrepreneurs leverage their time and effort to create a thriving, profitable business.

for schedule of training and interested applicant pls text or call +632 9324716629
  • EduManzanoEduManzano Member PExer
    What you need to know about life insurance!

1. Not everyone needs one. You only need it if someone would suffer financially when you die. A good example is if you're the sole breadwinner in the family. But if say, you're single and noone depends on you financially, there is no point having a life insurance.

2. Do not mix life insurance with investing. Most companies that do this don't do a good job of investing your money. One reason is that they have to give 100% of your first year premium to the agent. Then a fraction thereof afterwards. Instead, get a term life insurance where you only pay for the insurance part. It does not have any cash value other than what your beneficiary gets upon your death. It is very, very cheap compared to insurance with investment. Best of all, you don't have to pay a lot in agent commissions.

Remember, if you want to invest, open up an investment account and do it yourself. If you need life insurance, just buy life insurance, nothing more.
  • EduManzano wrote: »
    What you need to know about life insurance!

1. Not everyone needs one. You only need it if someone would suffer financially when you die. A good example is if you're the sole breadwinner in the family. But if say, you're single and noone depends on you financially, there is no point having a life insurance.

2. Do not mix life insurance with investing. Most companies that do this don't do a good job of investing your money. One reason is that they have to give 100% of your first year premium to the agent. Then a fraction thereof afterwards. Instead, get a term life insurance where you only pay for the insurance part. It does not have any cash value other than what your beneficiary gets upon your death. It is very, very cheap compared to insurance with investment. Best of all, you don't have to pay a lot in agent commissions.

Remember, if you want to invest, open up an investment account and do it yourself. If you need life insurance, just buy life insurance, nothing more.

1. If you are single... No one depends upon you except yourself. You still need to protect yourself.

2. Term in the long run will cost more than a permanent plan.

3. I have heard of the saying buy term and invest the rest.
    Well we have now a product that is term with investment VUL.

4. The Insurance company does not pay the agent 100% commission on the first year premium.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file