Quick question for IUD/ring users

hikittyhikitty Member PExer
How much does an IUD cost locally? For actual users, where did you have yours "installed"? :)

Comments

• Ice BurnIce Burn Conflicting Karma PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Copper T is P2500
    Mirena IUD is P9500

I'm on Copper T because I am breastfeeding. Mirena has hormones. My OB placed it two months after I gave birth.
  • cornelskycornelsky Member PExer
    bakit pag nka iud may odor ang vigina?
    ^^Maybe your partner is prone to vaginosis or yeast infections and the presence of the IUD is aggravating it. I suggest you take your partner to see an OB immediately because a bad odor down there often signifies some sort of infection.
  • hikittyhikitty Member PExer
    Is it true that cramps get really worse once the IUD is on? How long have you had it on? Lastly, can anyone recommend where I can have this done?
  • JUST_JTJUST_JT Banned by Admin PExer
    hikitty wrote: »
    Is it true that cramps get really worse once the IUD is on? How long have you had it on? Lastly, can anyone recommend where I can have this done?

Hija, your ob-gyn is the best person to consult on this matters.

-Just_JT aka "Boss Pogi"
    Walang.IUD.mayroong.IOU
  • hikittyhikitty Member PExer
    This is for my gf by the way, sorry for mixing that up. I don't think she has an OB though.
    hikitty wrote: »

It depends but the side effects of IUD are usually heavy bleeding and cramping. Some women don't get it. I noticed my period became really heavy because of the IUD. I don't get cramps though. My OB says the bleeding will eventually taper off after a few months.

I suggest you take your gf to see an OB asap and discuss birth control options if the IUD is right for her.
  • hi. would anyone know the current price of IUD? Copper T and Mirena? thanks

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file