Home PEx International Entertainment International Movies

Bruno (Borat was so 2006) - Sacha Baron Cohen

Comments

• BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    LoL Hilarious
  • yeomyung!yeomyung! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    laughing my ass off the first time I saw the trailer :lol:
  • rictos16rictos16 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hahaa sana mas maganda sa borat... nabasa ko nga to naghasik ng lagim sa fashion week si bruno.

tingnan nyo naman mata nya.. fierce! smile with your eyes. haha
  • paganpagan PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    holy crap, i saw the trailer while i'm at the office. ang lakas ng tawa ko, nakakahiya!!! :rotflmao:

"you might find this hard to believe, but i'm gay..."
  • forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    This will be a riot :rotfl:
  • I cannot WAIT for this! I saw the preview in the theater and was dying of laughter.
  • Bruno and Eminem Get Intimate at MTV Movie Awards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_DNeJcY78Q
  • jammerakwaii10jammerakwaii10 SeeTheLight PEx Expert 🎖️
    Bruno and Eminem Get Intimate at MTV Movie Awards

HAHA! :lol:

Priceless. :lol:
  • Sana ipalabas sya sa Pinas.
  • batabatutabatabatuta PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    He looks like freddie mercury :lol:
  • Superlaughtrip yung trailer! :rotflmao:

"You swapped the baby for what?!"
    "For an ipod"

hahahaha! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
  • rictos16rictos16 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    "oh you must produce a lot of milk"

"i gave him like a traditional african name. OJ"
  • ImpenneteriImpenneteri PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Bruno and Eminem Get Intimate at MTV Movie Awards

napikon si eminem. hahaha

alam na nya ngayon kung ano ang feeling ng tinitira kagaya ng kanyang mga kanta pero sa kanya literal..:lol:

I hope this one is as funny as Borat. What if he makes a borat philippine style (a politician) ano kaya reaction ng mga tao especially mga pulitiko eh sa kunting insulto pa nga lang grabe na umalma.
  • rictos16 wrote: »
    "oh you must produce a lot of milk"

"i gave him like a traditional african name. OJ"

LOVE that line! :lol: Especially loved the crowd reaction after that.
  • paganpagan PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    there was another trailer that i saw previously. he was attending a self-defence class and he asked the instructor what to do when a man attacks you with a *****. :lol: there was also another scene where he got chained to another man while both of them were wearing S&M outfits. they were in a mall, looking for a locksmith. :rotflmao:

hindi ko na mahanap yung trailer na yun!
  • The eminem incident is staged, but still hilarious :lol:
  • OPNOPN PExer
    I guess I'm in the minority. I will prolly rent this when it comes out or watch it on TV but I'm not gonna go out of my way to watch this and pay Ph150 for a ticket and another Php200 for popcorn and drinks. :p

Transitioning his Borat character from Da Ali G show into a full feature film was a great concept and the movie had its funny moments (offensively at times spiced with the shock value, Brit type of humor though IMO Cohen still has a lot to learn from Ricky Gervais) but I think it failed to sustain that concept in the film and his antics is just plain obnoxious and not as clever and hilarious.

While I can laugh at toilet type of humor and spend lots of lazy afternoon LMAO at the slapstick humor that Dolphy and the Three Stooges made so popular, Sacha Baron Cohen's squirm type of comedy is just not my cup of tea. Cohen mockumentary is a pretentious attempt at satire by poking fun at institutions, pop culture zeitgeist along with famous figures at present. It’s different watching Tessie Tomas, Jon Santos, Willie Nepomuceno, Eugene Domingo and their foreign counterparts like Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, Lilly Tomlin, Kathy Griffin to name a few because their acts and their brand of comedy/humor though they poke fun (even though their in the audience) at people ask us to laugh at ourselves by seeing our inconsistencies/flaws through their eyes or their character’s. Cohen’s on the other hand, is demanding from his audience to laugh at his created characters be it Borat/Bruno with their obnoxious antics which may draw a laugh or two but later leaves a distasteful taste in the mouth – made you realize how contrived it all is. :disgust:

I heard Bruno is better than Borat in its delivery of its concept and I’m sure it’s even more scatological in its extremely vulgar scenes and crude sex humor, will find its audience. :p
  • lark_2007 wrote: »
    6zn1aa.jpg

An cute naman ni Eminem. Hehe.
  • QT IIQT II PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    sixpencer wrote: »
    Sana ipalabas sya sa Pinas.

Most likely...I saw the trailer when watching Drag Me to Hell at Glorietta 4