Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

Should I let go?

You'd better let go if your partner feels 60% negative towards you..I'm talking about his general perception of you.

If you think that he's happier with friends than being with you or if he blogs about being so lonely, not until his friends came then you'd better let go. and most especially if he finds more time to blog about his friends but never blogged about you then better let go.

If everytime you fight, he says nothing but about you being so jealous, you being so in range, and you being so possessive then better let go.

If he's a woman guy (easily befriends girls and easily get along with them) then you better let go even if it is just purely for friendship. why? because there will always be malice...boys and girls when together will always feel an attraction towards another (it can be felt by one person only or could be both), it may not last but as mentioned, there will always be something....
:depressed::depressed::depressed:
and have you ever felt, at one point of your life, that he's only with you because he has nowhere else to go? like he has no other choice? have you ever felt that you don't really click, you don't even share the same interests....have you ever felt that you love each other but that's it, no other common thing between you.

-heartbreaker-

Comments

• Yeah, and you better let it go.. move on. don't ask why, just go..
  • bethegirl wrote: »
    You'd better let go if your partner feels 60% negative towards you..I'm talking about his general perception of you.

If you think that he's happier with friends than being with you or if he blogs about being so lonely, not until his friends came then you'd better let go. and most especially if he finds more time to blog about his friends but never blogged about you then better let go.

If everytime you fight, he says nothing but about you being so jealous, you being so in range, and you being so possessive then better let go.

If he's a woman guy (easily befriends girls and easily get along with them) then you better let go even if it is just purely for friendship. why? because there will always be malice...boys and girls when together will always feel an attraction towards another (it can be felt by one person only or could be both), it may not last but as mentioned, there will always be something....
    :depressed::depressed::depressed:
    and have you ever felt, at one point of your life, that he's only with you because he has nowhere else to go? like he has no other choice? have you ever felt that you don't really click, you don't even share the same interests....have you ever felt that you love each other but that's it, no other common thing between you.

-heartbreaker-

i feel yah.... =(
  • mcsteamy17mcsteamy17 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hmm...ikaw lang din naman ang makakasagot niyan eh...

...sa sitwasyon mo ngayon...masaya ka ba...?

...in the next month or so masaya ka pa rin ba...?

...ikaw na ang mag-decide...wag mo nang hintayin siya pa ang gumawa ng first move...

...alam mo pala eh...e di go!...*okay*
  • :mecry::mecry::mecry: