To my fellow U.S. Visa Retrogression Club members....

Piper8Piper8 Member PExer
My I-140 EB3 U.S. Immigrant Petition has been approved by the USCIS recently so I am now officially part of the Retrogression Club. I just want to ask my fellow members, what are you doing while waiting for Retro to be lifted? Have you heard from the National Visa Center? I hope that we do not have to wait 10 million years for the waiting to be over :mecry:

Comments

• Piper8Piper8 Member PExer
    Just a clarification, I am talking about the U.S. Visa Retrogression Club for Filipino Nurses :)
  • McHeartMcHeart Member PExer
    Hi,congrats! I am a member too..........what's your service center? Nebraska or Texas? Did you receive an RFE prior to approval?
    McHeart wrote: »
    Hi,congrats! I am a member too..........what's your service center? Nebraska or Texas? Did you receive an RFE prior to approval?

Hello to you :) thanks for the reply. Nebraska Service Center processed my petition, how about you? Yes, I had an RFE but my attorney did not ask for any additional documents from me. The RFE was for the employer. 7 days after my attorney submitted the RFE response, USCIS approved my petition. What a relief! Medyo mabagal ang Nebraska SC eh hehehehe. Nagka-RFE ka rin ba?
    Piper8 wrote: »
    Hello to you :) thanks for the reply. Nebraska Service Center processed my petition, how about you? Yes, I had an RFE but my attorney did not ask for any additional documents from me. The RFE was for the employer. 7 days after my attorney submitted the RFE response, USCIS approved my petition. What a relief! Medyo mabagal ang Nebraska SC eh hehehehe. Nagka-RFE ka rin ba?

Hiyee, Nebraska Service Center din ako. Notorious na super bagal mag process ng I140 petition :lol: Meron nga akong kilala, 2007 pa nag- file ng I140 hanggang ngayon di pa approved. Ang last soft LUD nya ay Oct. 2008 pa. Grabe ! Baka mabait yung USCIS immigration officer na nag handle ng cases natin kaya di umabot ng taon ang appoval natin. Meron daw kasing mga IO na super lupit. :eek:

Yung RFE ko ay kasalanan ng atty. ko. Kutob ko ay nakalimutan nyang isama sa documents na pinasa nya ng ifile niya yung I140 ko ay yung kopya ng VT license ko at proof of passing the NCLEX letter. Di nya sinabi sa akin yung reason ng RFE kaya hula ko lang yan.

Congrats sa atin at sana madaming- madami pa ang ma-approve ang petitions soon. :) *okay*

Ano nga pala ang Priority Date mo?
  • Happy_U.S.RNHappy_U.S.RN Member PExer
    Count me in guys, i140 eb3 approved by Texas SC nov. 08.

Patience is a virtue. Our time will come. :sunnysmile:
  • shellfishshellfish nangungulit PExer
    yung friend ko isa yata sa mga pioneers ng 'retrogression club'

2006 pa na-approve, until now wala pa rin. nandito na siya sa u.s. ng lagay na yan ha?

good luck na lang sa lahat. sana wag mawalan ng pag-asa.
  • nhetteusa123nhetteusa123 Banned by Admin PExer
    Bernardo Bernardo of Home Along the Riles - UST Theater arts alumnus. :)
  • nhetteusa123nhetteusa123 Banned by Admin PExer
    wrong post......... :bop:
  • bonaddictusbonaddictus Member PExer
    pa join ako dito...kelan kaya? hmmmm..not until 5 to 7 years?
  • alternik wakinalternik wakin natl artist PExer
    wow may ganito palang thread. count me in. been waiting for that visa too whenever that may be. let's just support one another and share whatever we can share just to keep our hopes up - mapa-tsismis man o totoo. well sa ngayon di mo na din naman alam ang paniniwalaan mo. ako, i've been visiting this site just to gather news on our predicament - www.visaretrogression.com. o baka alam nyo na din yan. share ko na din. thanks and goodluck to us. btw, texas naman ang service center ko. approved june 08.
    wow may ganito palang thread. count me in. been waiting for that visa too whenever that may be. let's just support one another and share whatever we can share just to keep our hopes up - mapa-tsismis man o totoo. well sa ngayon di mo na din naman alam ang paniniwalaan mo. ako, i've been visiting this site just to gather news on our predicament - www.visaretrogression.com. o baka alam nyo na din yan. share ko na din. thanks and goodluck to us. btw, texas naman ang service center ko. approved june 08.

Hi alternik wakin, I agree with you. Let's support one another for this long wait. But at least, we already have approved petitions, right? :) We should consider that as a wonderful blessing from God. By the way, have you emailed the National Visa Center about your NVC Case Number? I did that but it's been 2 weeks now and I still have not received a reply from the NVC. :mecry: Well I guess, it's all about waiting and waiting... and waiting... waiting... seemingly endless waiting :eek: Let's stay positive. *okay*
  • alternik wakinalternik wakin natl artist PExer
    yes, i had my case number given to me by my lawyer the day it got approved. sa totoo lang i didn't know what a case number was basta ibinigay na lang sa akin. don't you have somebody like an agency/employer to get it for you? i'm pretty sure alam nila yun kasi they will use it to track your paper's progress.
    yes, i had my case number given to me by my lawyer the day it got approved. sa totoo lang i didn't know what a case number was basta ibinigay na lang sa akin. don't you have somebody like an agency/employer to get it for you? i'm pretty sure alam nila yun kasi they will use it to track your paper's progress.

My immigration lawyer gave me a copy of the approval notice. The Lefora nursing forum says that I can email the National Visa Center to inquire about my NVC Case Number.Or I can ask my lawyer about it. :)
    I finally got an email from the National Visa Center informing me about my NVC Case Number.:) Gotta get ready for the loooooooooong retrogression waiting period.......... Let us all stay positive.
  • nurserevieworgnurserevieworg Member PExer
    Guys, you dont have to wait for the retrogression to go to the US, there are other ways like H1-B and H1-c, i have an article in http://NurseReview.Org which explains how to qualify for that visa.
  • me_bee_da7me_bee_da7 Member PExer
    a month ago i viewed a nursing graduation in New Jersey where many filipinas were the nursing graduates.. there are also many workers that have been laid off who are now taking nursing.. i hope na you get to the US soon, good luck!
  • Bernice_93Bernice_93 Member PExer
    I am officially joining this club. EB3 petition approved last week. Nebraska Service Center processed my petition.

Good luck to all of us.
  • bonaddictusbonaddictus Member PExer
    welcome sa club..hay buhay!
    Welcome to the new members of this waiting club. And for the old members.....let's wait some more. All the members of this club, this retrogression is a test of our faith and patience. :) Let's not give up, God has a plan for all of us.
    Ang hirap-hirap maghintay :( Sana paglabas ng October 2009 Visa Bulletin ay maging current na ang EB3 visa. Magdasal tayo na ganun nga ang mangyari o kaya naman ay may movement na mangyari sa priority dates. Nakakasawa ng makakita ng " U " for EB3 tuwing may lalabas na Visa Bulletin. Kahit sa panaginip nakikita ko na rin ang " U " na yan :rotflmao:

Let's keep our fingers crossed and of course, let's keep on praying.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file