FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

my bestfriend got married...I feel like im losing bestfriend?normal lang ba ito?

Hi! just wanna ask if what I'm feeling is just normal or im just too OA regarding this. My best friend just got married. I feel like i'm losing a best friend...is it just normal to feel this way? Of course I can't just drag her on the place I want to go? Iba na syempre yung priorities nya...hindi na siya pwedeng gumala ng basta basta...Is it just normal to feel this way or Im just being jealous...?

I can't explain what I'm feeling pero...of course masaya ako for her, paro minsan parang nalulungkot ako na hindi ko maintindihan...na parang mamimis ko siya...ewan...

Share your opinoin po...

thanks!

Comments

• feualumnifeualumni tryi'n, hopi'n PExer
    are you a girl?
  • mozillamozilla Member ✭✭
    opo girl po ako
  • usernametakenusernametaken Banned by Admin PExer
    Just give her time to enjoy her new status and don't be childish about it. Once she realized that life without you isn't complete she will call. syempre ng hohoney moon pa sila ng hubby niya. he he he.
  • feualumnifeualumni tryi'n, hopi'n PExer
    mozilla wrote: »
    Hi! just wanna ask if what I'm feeling is just normal or im just too OA regarding this. My best friend just got married. I feel like i'm losing a best friend...is it just normal to feel this way? Of course I can't just drag her on the place I want to go? Iba na syempre yung priorities nya...hindi na siya pwedeng gumala ng basta basta...Is it just normal to feel this way or Im just being jealous...?

I can't explain what I'm feeling pero...of course masaya ako for her, paro minsan parang nalulungkot ako na hindi ko maintindihan...na parang mamimis ko siya...ewan...

Share your opinoin po...

thanks!

HI mozilla, i am assuming that you've known each other for quite some time and i do not blame you if you feeling that way because most probably you and your best friend have been with each other thru ups and down. take this as an opportunity to to become independent, search for new friendships, develop your talent and skills etc. you bestfriend already took a giant step in her life ganun talaga, dapat ikaw din. :P
  • orangepinkorangepink orange != pink PExer
    this is very normal. when my best friends got married or became committed, i went through the same experience. ganun naman talaga. may bagong buhay na sila. hanap ka na lang ng new friends.
  • mozillamozilla Member ✭✭
    ok, maraming salamat po sa mga advice nyo. ngayon naintindihan ko na po.
  • amiloproamilopro Member PExer
    as they say as we grow the best friend concept slowly dissapears, what's left is two categories, true friends and fake friends. Thankfully yours I think lands on the first one :)

Same happened with me pero mas maaga, college pa lang nung nagka BF never na nagparinig. Di na nangangamusta, this can go on for months or even a year. Although I am thankful it happened because I realized what I was for her :)
  • LydsLyds pure bisdak PExer
    mozilla wrote: »

Share your opinoin po...

thanks!

i felt exactly the same way. we used to hang out in the mall pero wala naman kaming bibilhin. wala lang, mag window shopping at eat lang kami sa fast food. every sunday talaga yan and when she got married wala na talaga. :(

wala na akong magawa. hope she's happy with her life now.
  • TaShawnTaShawn I'm awesome!! PExer
    Normal lang 'yan, best friend 'ko nga e, kahit boy friend lang, nakakalimot na mangamusta e.. iintindihin mo na lang talaga.

Ganyan talaga buhay.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file