COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

How does a millionaire think?

Do you want to talk to a millionaire and pick his brain? My special guest "Doug O" is a real estate millionaire and an expert in changing your mindset so that you will have the mindset of a millionaire. In a FREE webinar this Monday, May 11 at 9 PM Eastern time, "Doug O" will explain why mindset is very important and he will reveal how to think like a millionaire so you will become one. Click here - https:// www2. gotomeeting.com/register/192046400 to register.

dedicated to your success,
Trace
P.S. There are only 70 slots left so register NOW.

Comments

• cretinous00cretinous00 The sea! The sea! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    talking to me? well, my philosophy has always been one of sharing and compassion. wag kang madamot sa kahit ano, que pera o pagmamahal. :lol:
  • RAMILMORAMILMO Member PExer
    ^ pede pautang :)

is having a one point one million pesos, considered a millionaire? no other assets, only a 10yr old car.
    maybe 20 yrs ago id say yes , but at present... i dont know :)
  • kaningbrownkaningbrown Member PExer
    I thought it's the same way we all do. With our brains.

Unless we've been getting it wrong the last 1,000 years.
  • jayzee_943jayzee_943 Member PExer

Even though you are an employee or self-employed,you can think like a millionaire.But How?

They invest time in financial education before they go into small or big financial or investment decision.

www.ca2020.net

Free wealth course and abundance,

just contact me for more info:

:rotflmao::)
  • JUST_JTJUST_JT Banned by Admin PExer
    moneyyoda wrote: »

Do you want to talk to a millionaire and pick his brain? My special guest "Doug O" is a real estate millionaire and an expert in changing your mindset so that you will have the mindset of a millionaire. In a FREE webinar this Monday, May 11 at 9 PM Eastern time, "Doug O" will explain why mindset is very important and he will reveal how to think like a millionaire so you will become one. Click here - https:// www2. gotomeeting.com/register/192046400 to register.

dedicated to your success,
    Trace
    P.S. There are only 70 slots left so register NOW.

May 11? Anong taon? Manloloko na rin lang kayo, ayusin naman ninyo ang petsa para naman may mauto kayo maski paano!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

-Just_JT
    They're.prolly.talk.about.Doug.poo. :lol:
  • knightraderknightrader Member PExer
    Mindset is very important in becoming one with your ideals, your dreams, your goals. The Good Book says everything starts from the mind. If you lust for a woman, you have already committed adultery in your heart. Stop the anger (hate) and you'll diffuse the possibility of murder.

Another said, "Whatever the mind of man can conceive AND believe, it can achieve!" Every great enterprise started from an idea. You are what you believe and think. Certainly, these thoughts will translate into action sooner or later. Great thoughts combined with great faith usually lead to something great. he-he

Read the right kind of books. Peruse the right kind of knowledge. It is the information age. The internet have opened pandora's box of useful and mostly garbage information. Learn the difference. Listen to people who have done it and they will tell you what is POSSIBLE.

"To achieve all that is possible, we must attempt the impossible!"

There will be new inventions and discoveries and new ways of doing things that we have not seen yet. But becoming a millionaire, certainly, has been done by millions of people again and again. No need to reinvent the wheel on that one. The same mindset of goal-setting, perseverance, patience, sacrifice and resourcefulness have been used repeatedly. Education or knowledge is important and not necessarily formal as evidenced by Bill Gates, Abraham Lincoln, Henry Ford, Henry Sy, etc. We may not become as successful as these people becuase we are not them. hehe Nor do we have the same aspirations! But to have the same mindset will help powerfully in achieving any goal we set for ourselves.

The name of this thread should be changed to "How Does a Self-Made Millionaire Think." :)

"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he."
  • r2steamr2steam Day time Call Center Work PExer
    I really hate it when people start talking that they can help other people to be rich, or they are saying that they have found the secret formula and they are on their way to being rich and they just want to take you with them.

My advice to you people: Be one first before you open your mouth. Keep what you have read, seen on tv or heard from some guru to yourself.

We know how to read and watch tv and look for this kind of stuff on the internet!
  • killer16killer16 Member PExer
    Mindset is very important in becoming one with your ideals, your dreams, your goals. The Good Book says everything starts from the mind. If you lust for a woman, you have already committed adultery in your heart. Stop the anger (hate) and you'll diffuse the possibility of murder.

Hi knightrader, may I ask san ka nag iinvest? thanks!
  • ryuzakiryuzaki Member PExer
    Hi killer16, knightrader generously posts trading strategies and ideas in the "trading stocks in the US (nasdaq / nyse)" http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?p=36676956#post36676956

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file