Home PEx International Entertainment International TV
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

So You Think You Can Dance SEASON 5

jaypogijaypogi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
http://www.fox.com/dance/

Thursday, May 21, 2009 2 HOURS

Pics
SYTYCD_Auditions-InLine_0267.jpg
SYTYCD_Auditions-InLine_0235.jpg
SYTYCD_Auditions-InLine_0190.jpg

SEASON 5 PREVIEW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BijLt1oWIVs


calling mga addicts...... magsilabasan na kayo! :D

:love:WHO LOVES NIGEL:love:
«13456713

Comments

  • thanks for making the thread jaypogi!:D

    wow new season already! i'm excited. =]
  • jaypogijaypogi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ayan si jecca, isa sa mga Nigel fanatics.. hehehe

    nakita ko lang kasi while watching Hell's Kitchen..

    everytime I hear the song, BLEEDING LOVE, SYTYCD ang nakikita ko.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVGZLgJz3Is

    I love CHelsie & Mark :love:
  • hahahahha nigel fanatic ka dyan...hindi naman :rotflmao:

    favorite summer show ko kasi! :D
  • jaypogijaypogi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    1. SYTYCD
    2. ABDC
    3. DWTS

    my list.
  • ^^during summer ba ang ABDC? i thought it was towards the end of summer?

    and lahat ng dance shows pinapanood mo rin! lol
  • Wooooohoooooo!



    I'm sooooo excited! I love my summer fall-up shows! :D:D:D
  • jaypogijaypogi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    jecca01 wrote: »
    ^^during summer ba ang ABDC? i thought it was towards the end of summer?

    and lahat ng dance shows pinapanood mo rin! lol

    list ko lang yan ng favorite dance show ko.

    I can't dance.. but I do mime, if you can consider that as dance. :lol:
  • jaypogi wrote: »
    list ko lang yan ng favorite dance show ko.

    I can't dance.. but I do mime, if you can consider that as dance. :lol:

    parang yun lang naman ang mga dance shows...may kulang pa ba? haha

    cool...you can mime? hahahaha :lol:
  • jaypogijaypogi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    yes jecca, its my little talent. MIME oh MIME! :D

    bukas na, kaya UP ko lang. :bounce:
  • ^hahahaha naks. galing mo naman. hahhaa

    season premiere tomorrow night!

    looks like its going to be a good season!
  • jaypogijaypogi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    NATALIE.. I LOVE YOu!!!! :heartpump:

    si Chelsea & Mark (bleeding love) nasa opening!! woohoo!!!
  • doh! i forgot it premiered :bop:

    watching it right now, yay :D
  • does anyone have a favorite yet? i love that girl who auditioned first in brooklyn, ______ roxas or something? she's awesome.

    i was lol'ing at the guest judge in denver, she seemed to have an orgasmic reaction to every female contemporary dancer she loved. :lol:
  • where are the regulars?

    anyone catch this last night?
  • Are you guys all in the U.S? if not where do you watch it via internet? I think if ever they showed SYTYCD here in the Philippines we have a lot of catching up cause it's already the 5th season. ABDC here was just finish (season 1 Jabbawockies)
  • jaypogijaypogi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I'm from San Diego, CA

    mish, napanood ko..

    kanina, sina Joshua nagjudge! lol.

    may pinay/pinoy kayang makakapasok sa top 20?
  • oh okay jay, parang dalawa lang tayo mag po post dito parang RW brooklyn wahahaha

    btw, RW cancun looks wild, sana this will be different from the previous dismal seasons.

    ---
    hehe which is joshua? sorry i haven't been keeping up with this show for years haha. but that guest judge in miami, ruthless. he keeps going on and on about how bad someone is, i mean "baaaaaaaaaad" according to him. :lol:

    sinabihan ni nigel to be nice. lol
  • Sex's body wave in round 1 was superb *okay*

    Mary and Mia didn't know what they were talking about. Sex owned Leo in the battle :lol:
  • mishd310 wrote: »
    oh okay jay, parang dalawa lang tayo mag po post dito parang RW brooklyn wahahaha

    btw, RW cancun looks wild, sana this will be different from the previous dismal seasons.

    ---
    hehe which is joshua? sorry i haven't been keeping up with this show for years haha. but that guest judge in miami, ruthless. he keeps going on and on about how bad someone is, i mean "baaaaaaaaaad" according to him. :lol:

    sinabihan ni nigel to be nice. lol

    omg omg omg omg one person: PHILLIP CHBEEB :eek: vastly improved.


    OMG OMG OMG RW CANCUN! Looks sick. Although, why are the boys all h0mos? :lol:
  • jaypogijaypogi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    RW: CANCUN... wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    may swine flu dun. :lol:

    maraming hotness ngayon season 5.. hehehe..

    I can't wait for Mia's ideas.
Sign In or Register to comment.