Home PEx Lifestyle Food and Drinks

Chewy Sans Rival, Where??

I've been looking for chewy sans rival all over, can't seem to find one. Most have either POWDERY or MALUTONG/CRISPY or Crusty sans rival. I love the chewy one. I was a regular buyer before in CHAA WORLD in Malate, but they changed their baking style because they said people wanted it crispy not chewy. Now I have nowhere to go.

I like it chewy that it sticks on my teeth.:)

Please suggest. Thank you..

Comments

• Goldilocks Sans Rival is chewy and the cream and nuts are evenly and generously distributed. It's my favorite actually I buy the whole rectangular cake.
  • Try House of Silvana's Sansrival. Php 500.00 for one loaf - meaning the cake is as big as a loaf of your regular white bread.
  • may dinala sa school yung classmate ko na sansrival chewy talaga and super sarap. .

galing daw dumaguete. hindi ko lang alam kung saang store binili. try ko tanungin. :)
  • ka_denizka_deniz PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    you can make it chewey if you want.

take it out of the freezer for half a day to let it get soft.

then place it in the ref for another day, then place back in the freezer.

the previously crisp sans rival then becomes chewey.
  • freckles06freckles06 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i've tried sansrival at house of minis in baguio, chewy din yun, super sarap! lagi kami nauubusan!
  • vincexvincex PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    goldilocks is a little crunchy and somewhat chewy
    house of minis is somewhat chewy I think but i haven't tried it in awhile
    house of silvanas is powdery
    your best bet is FIGAROS. Its the chewiest you can get. :) Ill update you for more.
  • I love the chewy kind too. If you know someone from San Pablo, Laguna or you could commute or drive yourself to San Pablo, you might want to try their Sans Rival. It's one of the best I tried and it seems like it's not that pricey, unlike the ones being sold here in the metro na ang mahal pero hindi naman talaga kasarapan... :lol: It's chewy, not too sweet, and has the right amount of cashews. This might be the one you're looking for... My nephew brings a whole rectangle of this and walang oras na hindi ako kumain ng one or two slices nito.

Anyway, I found a blog entry about it, http://bogchinoypi.blogspot.com/2009/02/walang-karibal.html , the author posted the number their as well.

I hope you'll be able to find the best Sans Rival for you. :)
  • ka_denizka_deniz PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    cheaca wrote: »
    I love the chewy kind too. If you know someone from San Pablo, Laguna or you could commute or drive yourself to San Pablo, you might want to try their Sans Rival. It's one of the best I tried and it seems like it's not that pricey, unlike the ones being sold here in the metro na ang mahal pero hindi naman talaga kasarapan... :lol: It's chewy, not too sweet, and has the right amount of cashews. This might be the one you're looking for... My nephew brings a whole rectangle of this and walang oras na hindi ako kumain ng one or two slices nito.

Anyway, I found a blog entry about it, http://bogchinoypi.blogspot.com/2009/02/walang-karibal.html , the author posted the number their as well.

mismo!

we buy our sans rival there.

the thing is, they use peanuts, not cashews.

but a lot of people think it's cashew.
  • try figaro's sansrival, pinaka chewy na natikman ko and its my super fave ^__*
  • cheaca wrote: »
    I love the chewy kind too. If you know someone from San Pablo, Laguna or you could commute or drive yourself to San Pablo, you might want to try their Sans Rival. It's one of the best I tried and it seems like it's not that pricey, unlike the ones being sold here in the metro na ang mahal pero hindi naman talaga kasarapan... :lol: It's chewy, not too sweet, and has the right amount of cashews. This might be the one you're looking for... My nephew brings a whole rectangle of this and walang oras na hindi ako kumain ng one or two slices nito.

Regarding the subdivision where you can get the San Pablo Sans RIval here in Manila, hindi kaya ito rin yung same source nung Nathaniel's Buko Pandan Salad na may topic din dito sa F&D?
  • yung Nathaniel's Sans Rival medyo chewy din siya. subukan mo yun.
  • v_femmev_femme PEx Rookie ⭐
    my mom always brought home betty's and its been a family favorite. And there's also a popular version (pistachios instead of cashews) by Jill Sandique of D?lize
    33 Sunrise Drive, Cubao, Quezon City
    721-7022, 497-8811, (0905) 252-2517, (0922) 826-2673