Home PEx International Entertainment International TV

The Apprentice UK

I'm watching Season 5 and I'm liking it. Sir Alan Sugar is this version's Donald and he is definitely more stern, witty and humorous than his US counterpart.

Comments

• thescenethescene PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    And I like the fact that an episode is longer than the US version. More time to show the tasks and a longer session at the board room
  • Same here.

It's not as managerial in nature though. The contestants still do the scut work. In the US version, they usually hire people for that.
    Pants Man rules!!!!!
  • Definitely better than most Apprentice (US) seasons. Sir Alan Sugar is brutal and funny. I really like watching him in the board room with his "a total mess" speeches.

I also like the tasks here. Simple yet very rigorous.
    Philip is a total douche.
    And is it me or Lorraine is another Lucinda in the making? Definitely rooting for her.
    I would love to see a board room with Philipp, James and Ben. Then of course Sir Allan can fire all of them.
  • Philip actually comes across as a possible winner to me.

I think the Final 4 will be Lorraine, Philip, Ben and Yasmina.
    Comments on the last episode please
  • ^ and you didn't comment.

This episode was a bit boring, imho.

Ben dodged another bullet! He loves to namedrop Sandhurst, yeah?
    ^ and you didn't comment.

This episode was a bit boring, imho.

Ben dodged another bullet! He loves to namedrop Sandhurst, yeah?

Haven't seen the episode this week. Only thing I heard was that the boardroom was pretty explosive. Ben as usual talking and talking and talking.
  • rn8rn8 PExer
    I'm watching the current season via youtube. Sir Alan Sugar is definitely more entertaining and upfront than Trump. *okay* (but, who's richer?)

Among the previous seasons, which is the best? I'm thinking of watching those too.
  • Ding dong, the worthless stupid c*nt ***** is dead! Goodbye Mona!!!!
  • rn8rn8 PExer
    just watched week 9. not a very "loud" board room this time. but the task was pretty exciting. i thought the horse would be sold the last minute!
  • ^ It was a shocking boot, imho.

Goodbye Sandhurst! :glee:
  • rn8rn8 PExer
    just finished watching week10

coolest reward! better than a roller coaster! :lol:

looking forward to an exciting episode next week. based on the previews, some candidates are gonna be crushed. ;)
  • mozillamozilla PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hmmm, hindi ko pa natry ito panoorin, mostly lagi The Apprentice USA lagi pinapanood ko, maybe i should try to watch this. Sa ngayon eh binubuno ko pa panoorin lahat ng Series ng The Apprentice Season.
  • Anybody here who's watching Series 6 of this show? I really like how Lord Sugar handles the whole process. The challenges could use a little more help though.

I think Stella would do well, given her exceptional performance as PM in Week Two.
    I want to watch the current season. I heard there are a few rather interesting candidates.
  • ^yes! watch it! and some record-breaking numbers in the boardroom too. from the lowest to the highest sales.

I really like how Lord Sugar handles this process. There is very minimal feel of it as a show but rather as a documentary of the interview process. He would even correct your unacceptable gestures in the boardroom.
  • neth_rowneth_row PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I like how they refer the whole thing as a "pro-cess". :glee:

Yasmina was a baaaad winner imho. I thought Phillip or Howard would've been a good winner. Kate also seemed a plausible apprentice. Definitely not Yasmina (true enough, she got hired then got hooked up with another employee of Alan Sugar and is now knocked up).
    I have just watched the first two episodes!