Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga
Join our PEx Olympics Quiz Night and win GCash prizes! 🏅

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn - the REAL 30th Anniversary Gundam show!

1457910

Comments

  • Red_WolfRed_Wolf PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    41.jpg

    Finally the Banshee. Iba ang itsura from the novels.
  • Red_WolfRed_Wolf PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    [VIDEO]

    [VIDEO]

    Astig ang Byarlant...and finally, the BANSHEE, baby! *okay*
  • manaka_junpeimanaka_junpei PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Episode 4
    gundamuc04a.jpg
  • Red_WolfRed_Wolf PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Galing ng Ep4 ending theme.
  • The Byarlant Custom and its pilot will be getting their own manga one-shot.

    Older mobile suits shown in episode 4:
    RAG-79 Aqua GM
    RGM-179 GM II
    RGM-86R GM III
    RMV-1 Guntank II
    MSA-003 Nemo
    MSA-004K Nemo III
    MSA-005K Guncannon Detector
    RGM-179 GM II Semi-Striker
    RGZ-91 Re-GZ
    MS-05L Zaku I Sniper Type
    MS-06D Zaku Desert Type
    MS-06D Desert Zaku
    MS-06K Zaku Cannon
    MS-06V Zaku Tank
    MS-06FZ Zaku II Kai
    MS-07C-3 Gouf Heavy Arms Type
    MS-09F/trop Dom Tropen
    MS-09G Dowadge
    MSM-04G Juagg
    MSM-07 Z'Gok
    MSM-08 Zogok
    MS-14D Desert Gelgoog
    MS-08TX/S Efreet Schneid
    RMS-192M Zaku Mariner
    RMS-108 Marasai
    AMX-101 Galluss-J
    AMX-101K Galluss-K
    AMX-109 Capule
    AMX-004G Quebeley Mass Production Type
  • Red_WolfRed_Wolf PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    KTD wrote: »
    The Byarlant Custom and its pilot will be getting their own manga one-shot.

    Older mobile suits shown in episode 4:
    RAG-79 Aqua GM
    RGM-179 GM II
    RGM-86R GM III
    RMV-1 Guntank II
    MSA-003 Nemo
    MSA-004K Nemo III
    MSA-005K Guncannon Detector
    RGM-179 GM II Semi-Striker
    RGZ-91 Re-GZ
    MS-05L Zaku I Sniper Type
    MS-06D Zaku Desert Type
    MS-06D Desert Zaku
    MS-06K Zaku Cannon
    MS-06V Zaku Tank
    MS-06FZ Zaku II Kai
    MS-07C-3 Gouf Heavy Arms Type
    MS-09F/trop Dom Tropen
    MS-09G Dowadge
    MSM-04G Juagg
    MSM-07 Z'Gok
    MSM-08 Zogok
    MS-14D Desert Gelgoog
    MS-08TX/S Efreet Schneid
    RMS-192M Zaku Mariner
    RMS-108 Marasai
    AMX-101 Galluss-J
    AMX-101K Galluss-K
    AMX-109 Capule
    AMX-004G Quebeley Mass Production Type

    Kaya pala humirit yung isang Jesta pilot na parang war museum pinuntahan nila sa dami ng lumang MS na hawak ng remnants, even those na gamit ng EFSF.
  • The claws and beam sabers of the Byarlant Custom (Unit 1) are taken from the Gabthley, the latter weapon being modified to also function as mega particle beam guns. The mono-eye sensor is replaced by the Federation's standard compound sensors. Its pilot is Diez Robin.
  • manaka_junpeimanaka_junpei PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Episode 4 ver.2

    gundamunicorn04large06.jpg
    gundamunicorn04large12.jpg
    gundamunicorn04large17.jpg
    gundamunicorn04large21.jpg
    gundamunicorn04large31.jpg

    gundamunicorn04a.jpg
    gundamunicorn04b.jpg
    gundamunicorn04c.jpg
    gundamunicorn04d.jpg
  • valdeauniavaldeaunia PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I just saw episode 4 a while ago. I came here afterwards to post "DAT ENDING!!!!!!", but then the post above me spoiled it for everyone :rolleyes:

    Ano bang point ng mga pictures na yan? Para lang may ma-post? Can't you at least hide them under a spoiler tag?

    /raaaaage
  • ^

    He thinks PEx is his own blog.
  • Red_Wolf wrote: »
    41.jpg

    Finally the Banshee. Iba ang itsura from the novels.

    ah, yan pala ang itsura ng Banshee. Wil research more to see a more colored pictures :)
  • Episode 4 ver.2

    gundamunicorn04large06.jpg
    gundamunicorn04large12.jpg
    gundamunicorn04large17.jpg
    gundamunicorn04large21.jpg
    gundamunicorn04large31.jpg

    gundamunicorn04a.jpg
    gundamunicorn04b.jpg
    gundamunicorn04c.jpg
    gundamunicorn04d.jpg

    ^thanks for posting this photos, i appreciate it ! *okay* *okay*
  • Red_WolfRed_Wolf PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Alfonso209 wrote: »
    ah, yan pala ang itsura ng Banshee. Wil research more to see a more colored pictures :)

    You mean this? Sample imahe ng HGUC kit. Combine it with the one na nagpakita sa ending..man, give me this over the novel version any day.
    1.jpg Black and gold FTW!!

    Nakakaluha yung pinatugtog sa UC0001 ceremony.
    [VIDEO]
  • Red_Wolf wrote: »
    You mean this? Sample imahe ng HGUC kit. Combine it with the one na nagpakita sa ending..man, give me this over the novel version any day.
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-U-KsgfAvh_A/TswTaW88B9I/AAAAAAABgrA/BeroZyvnJJ8/s640/1.jpg Black and gold FTW!!

    Nakakaluha yung pinatugtog sa UC0001 ceremony.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ0kJjDlzRg

    Thanks bro for posting colored photos of Banshee, i'm also doing some more research sa costume/ suit niya.

    Ano pala yung nasa likuran niya?


  • ^What do they call yung space craft na sinasakyan nila, nasa second to the bottom pic to the right..?

    Thanks :)
  • Red_Wolf wrote: »
    Galing ng Ep4 ending theme.

    ^can anyone post the ending theme of epi 4? is it in YouTube?

    ^or can just tell the title, i'll make a research about it.

    Thank you *okay*
  • @Alfonso209, please don't make multiple posts within minutes of each other. Use the edit function.
    Alfonso209 wrote: »
    ^What do they call yung space craft na sinasakyan nila, nasa second to the bottom pic to the right..?
    This one?:

    uodp.jpg

    That's the Delta Plus in waverider mode.
    Alfonso209 wrote: »
    ^can anyone post the ending theme of epi 4? is it in YouTube?

    ^or can just tell the title, i'll make a research about it.
    The song's title is B-Bird.
  • valdeauniavaldeaunia PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Holy crap! Are there any plans for a Ver.Ka version of Banshee? :glee:
  • Guys pa-OT ;)

    My Christmas gift to myself – MEGA SIZE Model of RX-78-2 Gundam. Scale: 1/48 (about 375mm) :eek:*okay*. My biggest Gundam ever! (the usual size of my other Gundams are 1/144 scale, see the difference?).

    This was released a couple of years ago for GUNDAM's 30th Anniversary celebration. I'm lucky enough to get the only stock left from Trinoma.

    Can't wait for Christmas Eve to unbox and assemble this :)

    I am GUNDAM :)

    403925_10150532343373255_567993254_10383812_514379856_n.jpg

    *okay**okay**okay*
  • Pa-OT, Pasko naman, eto na finally! *okay*

    RX-78-2 Gundam
    Unboxed.
    Assembled.
    Scale: 1/48 Mega Size Model


    394726_10150545985948255_567993254_10454232_1058466897_n.jpg
    397590_10150545938003255_567993254_10453949_2053644375_n.jpg
    400300_10150545945468255_567993254_10453993_1034439392_n.jpg
    382668_10150545951293255_567993254_10454031_739069159_n.jpg
    391910_10150545952598255_567993254_10454037_1064781657_n.jpg

    Comparing RX-78-2 Gundam 1/48 scale VS GN-007 Arios Gundam 1/144 scale. Sayang diko nadala dito sa province ibang Gundam units ko.
    375557_10150545941578255_567993254_10453973_649745067_n.jpg

    More photos here:
    https://t.co/yauVjBo2

    ASTIG lang :D
Sign In or Register to comment.