Saab Magalona: Beautiful Young Lady Inside and Out! [Thread I]

Comments

• cHeD_1017cHeD_1017 Member PExer
    yes aleckza.. :D

hello ched_1017 anu po pede naming itawag sayo? :)
    you can call me Ched :)
  • cHeD_1017cHeD_1017 Member PExer
    Saab-ies na ba ang final name?
  • popskydivapopskydiva Member PExer
    Hi Aleckza, Ched and Alyssa!

Ano final na ba? Saabies? Asan na yung iba? Ang dami nung nakita ko sa Facebook ah. Haha.

-Nic :)
    I'm currently watching Lipgloss. Magpapakita kaya si Meg ngayon? Hehe.. Last night pala napanuod ko yung replay ng episode last week. Pero yung last part lang. Yung parang nasabi ni Mikee na "It was a fun ride" habang katabi niya si Saab. Nakaka-sad yun.
    Tapos na Lipgloss.. Hindi nagpakita ang spirit ni Meg. Hehe
  • weeeweee Member PExer
    guys.. sign up here.. http://saabfansclub.ning.com sorry di ko pa masyado naaus kasi mejo antok na ak..http://saabfansclub.ning.com
    ^Ano yung Saabedik?
  • weeeweee Member PExer
    guys.. sign up here.. http://saabfansclub.ning.com sorry di ko pa masyado naaus kasi mejo antok na ak..http://saabfansclub.ning.com
    ^Yun ba magiging tawag sa fans club? Saabedik?
    Hey if we're going to create a group, don't you think it would be much better if we first agree on things? Like the name of the group perhaps? We're just starting out, I hope we could have some UNITY here. ;) I don't think creating an account here and there is such a good idea, not now that we're just starting.

You have an account here how come I didn't see any post from you consulting other members about this? Did you think of this ALONE?:confused:

You see, I'm not here to fight or judge anyone but to make friends with the people who share the same thoughts about Saab. We all love her. That's why we are doing this. So if you have any ideas in mind with regards to her, please share it here. Don't just surprise everyone with a fan site. We're a GROUP here remember?;)

I really like what Alyssa did, she asked permission from Saab before creating this account, before creating this "Fans Club", before POSTING PICTURES, etc etc.. and I saw that Saab did give her the permission. I'm a Plurk lurker that's why I've seen those.

*okay*
  • _alexis__alexis_ Member PExer
    31368892118903274176403.jpg

31368856155403274176403.jpg

31368856163903274176403.jpg

31368857503403274176403.jpg

31368892115903274176403.jpg

31368892130403274176403.jpg

31368892122903274176403.jpg
  • weeeweee Member PExer
    popskydiva wrote: »
    Hey if we're going to create a group, don't you think it would be much better if we first agree on things? Like the name of the group perhaps? We're just starting out, I hope we could have some UNITY here. ;) I don't think creating an account here and there is such a good idea, not now that we're just starting.

You have an account here how come I didn't see any post from you consulting other members about this? Did you think of this ALONE?:confused:

You see, I'm not here to fight or judge anyone but to make friends with the people who share the same thoughts about Saab. We all love her. That's why we are doing this. So if you have any ideas in mind with regards to her, please share it here. Don't just surprise everyone with a fan site. We're a GROUP here remember?;)

I really like what Alyssa did, she asked permission from Saab before creating this account, before creating this "Fans Club", before POSTING PICTURES, etc etc.. and I saw that Saab did give her the permission. I'm a Plurk lurker that's why I've seen those.

*okay*

regard to nym.. whats the big deal pwede naman eedit un a?.. w/ permission yha i don't ask permission to saab i think hindi naman masama gumawa ng fansite.. may kanya kanya tayo way para pakita we like her.. don't be exaggerate.. think first b4 you react as long as sinasabi mu sa mga tao na gumawa ka ng site at di mu cniciraan dun z saab walang masama.. don't make it as a big deal..

well opinion mu yan i don't care kung ayaw mu mag sign up.. ok no prob.. don't react to much..
  • weeeweee Member PExer

*okay*
    regard to nym.. whats the big deal pwede naman eedit un a?.. w/ permission yha i don't ask permission to saab i think hindi naman masama gumawa ng fansite.. may kanya kanya tayo way para pakita we like her.. don't be exaggerate.. think first b4 you react as long as sinasabi mu sa mga tao na gumawa ka ng site at di mu cniciraan dun z saab walang masama.. don't make it as a big deal..

well opinion mu yan i don't care kung ayaw mu mag sign up.. ok no prob.. don't react to much..
    @ Angie: Ok, to each his own. :) Speak your mind ika nga ng Pinoy Exchange ;)

@ Alexis: Nice pictures! :) But where did you get those? Lagyan ng credits! Hehe
    "ask lang mali po ba gumawa ng ganto?saabfansclub.ning.com"

@ Angie: I never said it's WRONG to do a fan site.
  • weeeweee Member PExer
    "ask lang mali po ba gumawa ng ganto?saabfansclub.ning.com"

@ Angie: I never said it's WRONG to do a fan site.

@popskydiva hay naku.. magjoin kanalang para mas ok.. ok *** din kung ayaw mu.. hahah para ala na talo di2 sa thread parehas lang aman tau na usto z saab e.. ^_6:heartful:*peace*
    ^Haha yes I will join, wala naman akong plano hindi mag-join sa fan site niya. Why not if it's for Saab? :)

I will sign up later. Sana lang open for suggestions/reactions/comments ang moderator ng site. ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file