Saab Magalona: Beautiful Young Lady Inside and Out! [Thread I]

15678911»

Comments

• atreyuatreyu Member PExer
    :wave:HELLO!!! PA-PROMOTE LANG. THANKS FOR THE SPACE:)

==============================================

PREMIERING ON SEPTEMBER 28 ON PRIMETIME BIDA!!!

PROMO1.jpg
    2yvjl0p.gif219nh1h.gif

Watch Full Trailer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeo8b6X4v7w
  • popskydivapopskydiva Member PExer
    Tuwing kelan ba pinapalabas ang Moomoo and Me?
  • ravena666ravena666 wanderer PExer
    Does she endorse Sureslim?? I saw her on the weighless center's website with Pia Magalona. Nice to see her with new projects like this. :) --> www.sureslimph.com
  • PartyfleezerPartyfleezer No Sugarcoating! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    5 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT CUP FICTION

There is never enough girl time in the world. My girlfriends and I have been so busy lately that we barely get to see each other and it’s so hard to find time for one another when we have so much going on. We constantly have to deal with work, our significant others, family and daily errands that it’s nice to know that even though my friends and I don’t see each other as much as we used to we’re still 100% there for one another. Whenever we try to plan something almost always it ends up not pushing through because of sudden schedule conflicts or it’s just hard to find somewhere to meet to hang out, plus it doesn’t really help that we’re all scattered around the metro – we all live in different areas – and then you add traffic on top of that, it’s almost impossible to push through with plans. Grabe, ang lala ba ng first world problems ko? Lelz.

DSC00007.jpg?resize=1024%2C680
    MAXX + SAAB

DSC00003-2.jpg?resize=1024%2C680
    JANNA + BRENT

Well, Saab has just made our lives easier (mainly mine, chos) by putting up her own cafe with her husband Jim and their college friends Kristia and Paolo Roco! Okay to be honest we’ve all been there about 2 times but I swear magiging tambayan namin yan because we’ve kind of all given up drinking (YAY) and we have moved on to appreciating coffee – I’m not really into third wave/artisanal stuff but hey, I’m trying – and making chismis over good food.

DSC00021-1.jpg?resize=1024%2C680

DSC00078.jpg?resize=1024%2C680
    THE DARK KNIGHT RICE

5 Things I love about Cup Fiction
    • The space is HUGE, they have a lot of tables and even a private room if you want to hold workshops or private events, plus you get to see the amazing mural painted by one of my favorite artists, CJ De Silva.
    • The Dark Knight Rice is my favorite dish – it’s champorado made with dark malagos chocolate from Davao, with salty fried fish on the side. Isn’t the name so freaking clever? I swear it has Jim written all over it.
    • COOKIES. Not just your regular chocolate chip cookies, but these huge *** ones that are about the size of your face. OA?? They’re soooo good though!!! They’re actually a recipe from Kristia’s mom and the cookies are baked fresh everyday!
    • All of the furniture that you see around the cafe is for sale and their private room doubles as a show room. They’re from a brand called Furniture Therapy and the stocks can either be delivered to your home or you may pick them up at Cup Fiction. I actually really wanna buy some dining chairs from them cause they’re so chic and comfy!
    • Good coffee + good ambiance = perf. I’m not a huge coffee person. Don’t get me wrong I love coffee, I just haven’t learned how to appreciate it on an third wave level. Which makes Cup Fiction the perfect place for you if you’re just like me. Most coffee shops or cafes make you feel so intimidated if you have zero knowledge on how coffee is prepared or if you don’t know where the beans come from but not at Cup Fiction, they welcome newbies, like me, with open arms!

DSC00065.jpg?resize=1024%2C680

DSC00058.jpg?resize=1024%2C680
    FURNITURE FOR SALE! CHECK OUT THEIR PRIVATE ROOM/SHOW ROOM!

DSC00054.jpg?resize=1024%2C680
    ART BY CJ DE SILVA

DSC00045.jpg?resize=1024%2C680
    COOKIES AS BIG AS YOUR FACE

DSC00024.jpg?resize=1024%2C680
    CONGRATULATIONS BESH!!!!

Cup Fiction is the perfect place for you if you wanna study, read a book, catch up with friends or grab a meal by yourself. I’m so happy for Saab and Jim for their new business venture! Everyone is so nice, the coffee is great and the food is totally underrated! Congrats again besh!!

Drop by Cup Fiction!!!

Monday – Sunday // 10AM – 12AM

141 Katipunan Avenue, White Plains, Quezon City

http://cupfiction.ph/

Always,

Lauren

http://www.laurenlearns.com/5-things-i-love-about-cup-fiction/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file