Home PEx Hobbies Music and Radio

COURTNEY LOVE????!!!????

i heve been loving courtney love all my life since i was in grade school...nung nde pa talaga sya lead ng hole....i have seen her transform in so so many ways and i was happy for her when she won the worlds sympathy..ah basta kahit anong sabighin nila i am courtney's and she is mine ....ahhihihihi!

eh kayo whadayya think of courtney love?

Comments

• nowlnowl PExer
    I started not liking her after Kurt Cobain died... and I dunno... I think "her" music sounds like a hack job... Hole sounded like Nirvana and now they sound like the Smashing Pumpkins in their new album... I'm not surprised that the leads for these bands had a hand in songwriting for her... plus she's a terrible actress... :)
  • i don't know, but sometimes courteney love just comes off as white trash.. but that's just me :)
  • she delivered a commendable performance in people vs. larry flynt.
  • yeeeyeee PExer
    Well i will not defend courtney if you think of her that way....kasi i love her being bad and supid...kasi theres something about her gut that really makes her appealing to me...yun lang.

Siguro when i see her in person nde lang ako iiyak....baka mahimatay pa ako or something..
    lol.gif
  • I think she's awesome!
    I love her look now.. she's so glamourous!
    girl.gif
  • ok lang siya.... actually ang galing niyang actress... singer? hmm... ok lang din. mas gusto ko siyang actress.
  • zimdudezimdude PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    She's a good writer. Here's her essay on how record companies/labels are the real music pirates:
    http://www.salon.com/tech/feature/2000/06/14/love/print.html
  • I liked Hole's first album, and actually I liked Courtney better noong kinderwhore phase niya. Simula kasi noong namatay si Kurt, she got a makeover and now she's the star! Now she looks like any other "glamorous" celebrity. I dunno, there's something fishy with her. I've read a bio on her and also a Kurt/Nirvana bio... I'll digress here but I do believe Kurt was murdered, it wasn't a suicide!
  • mark_markmark_mark PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    courtney looks good, sings well and dresses fabulously!!!worst enemies ba sila ni madonna? grrr.gif
  • She's fine! love.gif
  • I love her to bits!!!!!!! She is my idol. She is so pretty, a friggin' genius, a great singer, a good mother, a good dresser...I could go on and on but I won't.