Home PEx Lifestyle Food and Drinks
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers! 🎅

jolt cola

whee can i buy jolt cola? is it true that its already banned?

Comments

• hmmm, memories of college! i used to drink this when cramming for exams...makes u "hyper" for a while, but makes u feel sluggish as an after-effect. one thing i've learned, when you're reallyyy tired and sleepy, not even a pitcher of black coffee will work!

as for your question, i haven't seen any (jolt cola) around...
  • yah, I haven't seen Jolt in a long time....

try RED BULL instead! It has the same caffeine content..

or u could try Mountain Dew!!
  • Mountain Dew??

Maxine's got it right... memories of college! :lol:

Mountain Dew???
  • aba! di ko pa nasusubukan wala na?! hehehe!
  • Oo nga no... Di ko na pansin yun ah...

Dati umiinom ako nang jolt para makatulog... Pero minsan di umaandar at gising ako buong gabi. :D
  • Yup, Mountain Dew has the highest caffeine content of all the soft drinks, with the exception, of course, of Jolt.

• ProkorpyoProkorpyo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Mountain Dew indeed has one of the highest caffeine content among the locally prepared drinks.

Another guarded secret about Mountain Dew is its alcohol content. Being a lemon-lime drink, its flavoring contains, of course, some of the fruit. The way to preserve this flavoring is to add some alcohol in it. Although the percent of alcohol is very small in the final preparation, Pepsi people are careful about this info since Mountain Dew might be classified as an alcoholic beverage – making the tax levied on it to increase. It also cast into doubt Mountain Dew’s “soft”drink classification.

In a sense its more “beer” than rootbeer. :D
  • zimdudezimdude PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    lg-whoopass.jpg

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/things/3669.html

Grab A Can Of Whoop A s s

Actually, make it 24 8.4 ounce cans. These little plugs of liquid dynamite are guaranteed to blow a hole in your lethargy. Citrus flavored and filled with such stimulating goodness as Caffeine, Guarana, Ginseng and Royal Jelly - these cans with Anime style graphics will start to litter your desk as you start to realize just how well they perform...

INGREDIENTS: Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup and/or Sugar, Taurine, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Royal Jelly, Guarana Extract, Ginseng Extract, Caffeine, Inosital, Potassium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Niacin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Thiamin.

• easycoffee_1625_35270

this is the popular energy drink in the US! Do they have that there???
  • MaverickMaverick PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    f0r5aK3n: a friend of mine in college drank red bull with the hope na lalakas resistensya nya in preparation for the exams. allergic ata siya kaya lalo siya nagkasakit, hehehe... :D