Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Rave!!!

Guys! Do you know why the manga has been suspended? Along with Berserk..etc.?

Comments

• ^^ it's not suspended.. in fact it has already ended, and it's a very very long one.. google it ;)
  • Really? I'm not aware with that..but why does Onemanga and other Manga sites are not updating the Manga? Can u post the exact site where i can read it onto it's end. Thanks a lot!
  • it's a long read, since the final episode of the anime you will need lots of time to finish all 35 chapters :eek: and believe me until up to this time hindi ko pa *** natatapos :lol: the problem ***** dati eh natigil ang translation, if i remember correctly 2004 hindi pa translated sa english meron chinese site na complete chapters kaya hindi ko din natuloy ang basa ko nito. ang huling nabasa ko eh nasa 9th commandment na yung sword ni haru.. again bro it will be cool kung ikaw makakakita nun since nagsara na *** msn rave v.2 manga tinatamad ako maghanap lolz.. so google is your friend *okay*
  • meron naman sa onemanga. scanlation lang ang mabagal :D
  • Thanks, Dude! I always visits Onemanga but never got the idea of Rave continuing the Scans because the last time i saw Rave in Onemanga was that the series was suspended.
  • The manga is already finished. there are a couple of online manga site that have this. The reason onemanga stopped publishing rave because the manga was registered by viz media
  • The manga is already finished. there are a couple of online manga site that have this. The reason onemanga stopped publishing rave because the manga was registered by viz media

Thanks! Can u tell me that specific manga site where i can read the whole series up to it's final chapter?:bashful:
  • ^^ again.. google it man!
  • send some links here
  • 100%wagi100%wagi PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    how about the anime???

this series is based on the first twelve volumes of the manga series...

how about the remaining ones???
  • manaka_junpeimanaka_junpei PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Fairy Tail X Rave
    16488564_Fairy_Tail_X_Rave_01a.jpg
  • sickmaggotsickmaggot PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^sayang kasi Raw pa