♥Pop Star Princess♥ Sarah Geronimo Kingdom [37]~♥2008 BOX OFFICE QUEEN (GMMSFI) &#

jhonie0402jhonie0402 Popster International PExer
sgpexbanner3.png

WELCOME TO SARAH GERONIMO's 37th KINGDOM!
POPSTERS FOREVER!

Sarah Asher Geronimo was born on July 25, 1988 to Father Delfin Geronimo, a retired PLDT employee, and mother Divina, who used to run a beauty parlor in their house at Sta. Cruz, Manila. Sarah is the third of four children with siblings Johna Rizzie, Sunshine Grace, and Ezekiel Gabriel.

Sarah's first music lessons came from her father. He would have her practice everyday to develop her singing prowess. Sarah first sang on stage at age two at a mall show. Sarah sang "Pasko Na Naman" with Pinky Marquez and Richard Reynoso. At four years old, mother Divine would accompany her to auditions for different TV programs. Sarah became part of kiddie shows Pen-pen de Sarapen (4-6 years old), Ang TV (7-8 years old), and NEXT (8-9 years old). In between auditions, Sarah would perform at shopping malls and hotel lounges. She was one of the performers during the 1995 visit of Pope John Paul II. Sarah at an early age joined hosts of different singing contests the first of which was Tuklas Talino sponsored by the Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT).

Star For A Night hosted by Ms. Regine Velasquez was arguably the singing contest that catapulted Sarah to stardom. On March 1, 2003, at age fourteen Sarah emerged as the grand prize winner of the said singing competition with her rendition of the song "To Love
You More." She won P 1 million and a managerial contract at Viva Artist Agency. The prize money was spent on tuition fees and the operation of her eldest sister.

After this turning point what followed are albums, concerts, her own soap opera, a mainstay at ASAP (a Sunday variety show), supporting roles in movies, endorsements, and legions of fans. She became a popstar, a teen princess, a role model.

Sarah paved the way for the next generation champion singers. They are Mark Bautista, Rachelle Ann Go, Raymond Manalo, Erik Santos, Sheryn Regis, Christian Bautista, Frenchie Dy, Jerome Sala, and more still competing. At ASAP, champion singers show off their
winning form at Champions Showdown.

When not busy being a popstar, Sarah spends time with her family, they go to Sunday mass. Sarah enjoys reading J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter, and plays video games.

Albums.jpg

Awards.jpg

AWARDS AND RECOGNITION

* Star for a Night grand champion
* Star Girl 2003
* Most Promising Female Performer: 20th Annual Year Ender Excellence Awards 2003
* Most Promising Female Singer: "Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Awards {34th Box Office Awards}"
* Most Promising Female Entertainer "Aliw Awards"
* Benavides awardee (given to outstanding University of Sto Thomas alumni)

* Septiple (7x) Platinum record for the album "Popstar; A Dream Come True"
* Outstanding Female Role Youth Model in the Field of Entertainer: Gawad KKK 2004
* Outstanding Manilans of the Year Medal: Outstanding Manilans Award 2004
* Outstanding Manilans Plaque for Contribution in the Field of Performing Arts: Outstanding Manilans Award 2004
* Best Performance By a New Female Recording Artist: Awit Awards 2004
* Best Dance Video, Sa Iyo: "17th Awit Awards"
* Best Performance By a New Female Recording Artist: Awit Awards 2004
* Song of the Year, Forever's Not Enough: " Awit Awards 2004"
* Best Performance By a Female Recording Artist: Aliw Awards 2004
* Best Dance Song "Sa Iyo": Aliw Awards 2004
* Favorite New Artist: "MTV Pilipinas 2004"
* Favorite Female Artist: "MTV Pilipinas 2004"
* Favorite Song, Forever's not Enough: "MTV Pilipinas 2004"
* Nickelodeons Kids Choice Award
* People of the Year: People Asia Magazine

* Female Entertainer of the Year: Gawad America 2005
* Female Recording Artist of the Year: Box-Office Entertainment Awards 2005
* Best Female Young Artist " Asia Pacific Excellence Awards 2005"
* Female Awardee (Pop Star A Dream Come True, Sweet Sixteen, Star For A Night): 1st ASAP Platinum Circle Awards
* Triple Platinum record for the album "Sweet Sixteen"

* Female Recording Artist of the Year: Box-Office Entertainment Awards 2006
* Platinum record for the album "Becoming"
* Best TV Show (Bituing Walang Ningning): ASAP Pop Viewer's Choice Awards 2006
* Best TV Theme Song (Bituing Walang Ningning: ASAP Pop Viewer's Choice Awards 2006
* Best TV Character (Bituing Walang Ningning: ASAP Pop Viewer's Choice Awards 2006
* Best TV Show (Bituing Walang Ningning): Anak TV Seal Awards 2006
* Platinum record for the album "The Other Side; Live"
* Kids Choice Award Ang Pinaka Idol Na Female Singer: Ang Pinaka QTV11 2006
* Most Admired Female TV Personality: Anak TV Seal Awards 2006
* Female Artist Awardee (Becoming, The Other Side: Live): 2nd ASAP Platinum Circle Awards
* Best Variety Program "Little Big Star": 20th KBP Golden Dove Awards

* Female Artist Awardee (Taking Flight): 1st ASAP 24k Awards
* Female Performer of the Year(Carry My Love): ASAP Pop Viewers Choice Award 2007
* Most Admired Female TV Personality: Anak TV Seal's 2007
* Female Hitmaker of the Year: YES Magazine 2007
* ALBUM OF THE YEAR (Becoming): 1st OPM Song Hits Award 2007
* American-Philippines Friendship Day Awardee for Entertainment Plaque 2007
* Asian Magazine People of the Year 2007
* Compilation Awardee (Hotsilog): 3rd ASAP Platinum Circle Awards

* Female Concert Performer of the Year: Box-Office Entertainment Awards 2008
* Favorite Artist of the Year: Myx Music Awards 2008
* Favorite Female Artist: Myx Music Award 2008
* Favorite Song of the Year (Ikaw): Myx Music Awards 2008
* Favorite Celebrity Vj: Myx Music Awards 2008
* Brightest Female PopStar S Magazines People's Choice Award
* 45th sexiest (FHM Philippines 100 sexiest)
* Platinum record for the album "Taking Flight"
* Platinum award for her DVD "Sarah Geronimo; The Other Side"
* Platinum award for her DVD "Sarah Geronimo in Motion"
* Most Promising Female Singer at "9th Tining Awards of the National Press Club"
* Pop Viewers Choice Award 2008 - Pop Album/Taking Flight
* PVCA 2008 - Pop Song/A Very Special Love
* PVCA 2008 - Pop Female Artist
* PVCA 2008 - Pop Themesong/A Very Special Love
* PVCA 2008 - Pop Movie/A Very Special Love
* PVCA 2008 - Pop Female Performer in a Video
* PVCA 2008 - Pop TV Themesong/Pangarap na Bituin
* Awit Awards 2008 - "IKAW" - SONG OF THE YEAR
* Most Admired Female TV Personality: Anak TV Seal's 2008
* Platinum Circle 2008 Awards - SGIM Concert DVD (Certified Platinum)
* Platinum Circle 2008 Awards - TOS Concert DVD (Certified Platinum)
* Platinum Circle 2008 Awards - Taking Flight Album (Double Platinum)
* Platinum Circle 2008 Awards - JUST Me Album (Certified Platinum)

* 2008 Box Office Queen "A Very Special Love" (GMMSFI)
* Recording Artist of the Year "Just Me, Taking Flight" (GMMSFI)
* Female Concert Performer of the Year "The NEXT ONE" (GMMSFI)
* 2008 YES Reader's Choice Awards for the Next Female Big Star
* Awarded as SM Cinemas Box Office Queen for "A Very Special Love"
* 5th USTv Student's Choice Awards "Most Popular Music Video for A Very Special Love"
* 5th USTv Student's Choice Awards "Most Popular Music Video Performer for A Very Special Love"
* Favorite Artist of the Year: Myx Music Awards 2009
* Favorite Female Artist: Myx Music Award 2009
* Favorite Media Soundtrack (AVSL): Myx Music Awards 2009
* Favorite Remake (AVSL): Myx Music Awards 2009
* Favorite Mellow Video (AVSL): Myx Music Awards 2009
* Favorite Celebrity Vj: Myx Music Awards 2009

Others

* Republic Of The Philippines City of Manila-Singer and TV or Movie
* Actress
* Most Promising Female Singer at 9th Tining Awards of the National Press Club
* PLDT Plaque of Recognition (Consistent Winner of "Tuklas Talino" Musical Contest)

ALBUM SALES

POPSTAR DREAM COME TRUE

Platinum Award – October 2003
Double Platinum
Quadruple Platinum – June 2004
Quintuple Platinum – November 2004
6X Platinum – December 2005
7x Platinum - 2006

SWEET SIXTEEN

Platinum Award – January 2005
Double Platinum – August 2005

BECOMING

Gold Award – September 2006
Platinum Award – October 2006

TAKING FLIGHT

Gold Award – October 2007
Platinum Award – February 2008

JUST ME

Platinum Award - October 2008

STAR FOR A NIGHT – Gold Award – June 2003
THE OTHER SIDE – Platinum Award – 2006
BITUIN WALANG NINGNING – Gold Award – July 2006

OPM SARAH GERONIMO

Platinum Award - February 2009

CARRIER SINGLE: Ngayon, Bukas at Kailanman (composed by Louie Ocampo)

collage1.jpg

Sarah from A to Z.....
by: marshybear

A-ALIW ~ everytym i watch her shows i've always got amused, kse lage ** nkatawa tska kung bumirit s pagpptawa, maaaliw k talga . At isa p nanalo ** sa Aliw Awards as Most Promising Female Artist year 2004(at maraming png awards, di n mabilang)...
B-BUNGISNGIS ~ dahil palatawa **, lageng nkbungisngis!
C-CHARMING ~ i really find her very charming in short "maganda". Kaya it suits her the product she endorses "charmee".
D-DEDICATED ~ She's dedicated to her family & to her career! And i salute u dat sarah!!!
E-ENTERTAINER ~ a complete package of entertainment!!..kahit mgdamag p ** mgshow hindi ** nkakasawa for me.
F-FAN ~ fan na fan ** nina Regine V. at Celine dion kaya ngging katulad n ** s mga ito...to the highest level ang success. At ako naman avid fan nya & she's so mabait sa mga fans nya pag may 2matawag s knya talagang kakaway pa yan at ngingiti *** ng ubod tamis...gusto ko n ngang mahimatay nung ginawa nya un sken e, kc first time ko pa *** ** mameet dat tym at na-starstruk talaga me nun..,d ko inakalang mas gaganda pa ** sa TV.
G-GROWN-UP ~ from a teener, she's now a grown-up girl after she turns 18 on July 25. Altho she still has that "child-like" behavior. Nga *** she grows taller at the height of 5'4" now, maybe sumday she'll reach 6ft.(hehe!) O db beauty queen ang dating!..Pwede!!!
H-HARRY POTTER ~ led by Daniel Radcliffe na crush na crush ni sarah! C Leonardo di Carpio din! Ang hilig pala s mga superpogi tong si sarah..*** tipong hindi ma-reach kaya wish ko sumday pagpumunta ** ulit sa US mkdate n nya tong mga guy na'to...I really want her to be hapi kc nssktan ako pgnssktan din ** lalo n s mga [intrigang di **** tru...
I-IRRESISTABLE ~ i can't get enuf of sarah! it's lyk my day will not be complete if i don't get any news /issues about her kaya almost everyday i open her website to know if there's sumthing new or any upcoming projects. **** sira n PC namen, at busy s pg-aaral, i really find time to rent nearby.
J-JOLLIBEE ~ another endorsement that suits her too coz she's a "jolly" person. Like jollibee, she has that cheek bone. Me too! kaya love n love ko *** pareho!
K-KILIG ~ She used to giggles ( as sign of kilig) evrytym she's been paired with guys esp. mark b. Of cors ako din, i get kilig also lalo na sa BWN with Carlo A. Ang swerte **** ng idol ko mga cutie pie nalilink s knya like now, cna Jake cuenca at Luis manzano type daw **! Ay sobra n'to!! gang tuhod n hair ni sarah!...at isa png K as KALOG ~ Sbe ni sarah s isang nterview, makulet daw ** nung bata p **, di mktigil s isang tabi, iniikot nya mga klasmeyts nya at kinakausap. Talagng nature n s knya ang mangulet **** nga gang ***** pag vibes nya mga ksma s set,mkikita m s cam. lalo n s mga bata,nkikipghabulan pa yan! db sarah?!
L-LOVE ~ her love for music. i know ala p xang lovelife **** 18 n ** kse bilin ni mother dear wen she turns 22 pa ** pwede! Oks *** naman daw kay sarah un, tska s tngin ko d pa ** mature pgdating s relationship! para ngang gusto p nyang gayahin idol nyang si regine n gang ***** ala p ring love affair. Kung meron mang darating, i just hop it wud be her "pers & last lab". Sarah deserves hapines! ryt?!
M-MEEK ~ meek means mpgpkumbaba & this wud describe her most for all d succes/ achivements she got, still she puts her feet on the ground.
N-NATURAL ~ A character that i most adored of her! even in acting, she acts naturally. It's so nice naman kse to see a person ng walang halong pgpapanggap. And that's sarah!
O-OPO at PO ~ A words that doesn't fades everytym she speaks! Npkgalang *** talaga nya! Naks namn!
P-POPSTAR ~ As she is, that noone can replace! & me as a "popster"..a self proclaimed popster,hehe, d p me member e...
Q-QUEEN ~ For me she's no longer a popstar princess but a "popstar queen" or a "concert queen". pwede ng ilipat ang corona ni Pops kse nakailang concerts n ** at laging successful mp-international man, that means she's a great performer!
R-REST ~ being as famous as sarah is, one doesn't hav this!
S-SMILING ~ Once she's on stage, this will never fades, w/c lights up ur day!
T-TALENTED ~ three-of-a-kind sarah! singer na, actress pa, pati b naman hosting carry nya! At isa png "T" as "tomboyish". Nung bata p daw ** pero ***** dalagang-dalaga n, lage png nkgown..
U-UNAN ~ this symbolizes as "sandalan".dahil sikat **,maraming intrigang nkksakit..(kaya gusto ko xang bgyan nito ng maraming-marami para s twing gusto nyang umiyak,may sasalo).Tska pg pagod n ** s daming shows, mkpgphinga xang maayos. Regalo nga *** s knya ni Ai-Ai delas-alas s knya "unan" nung ngdebut si sarah sa asap..
V-VERSATILE ~ She has that versatile voice! **** sinong singer ngagaya nya mp-local man o international. Lalo n kay Celine dion. I can say mas nahigitan p nya! At lalo akong npbilib ng pati boses ni Thalia gayang-gaya nya! Wow(at her very young age)!..no words to say but she's a great singer! d best among d best!
W-WHOLESOME ~ Her most precious character! I just hope she remains on it until she gets old!
X-X-FACTOR ~ Di nya marating ang narating nya ***** kung wala ** nito! db?!
Y-YOUTHFUL ~ She's still young & fresh! no wonder she's been considered as "youth model".
Z-ZUPER ~ Zuper k talaga Zarah! As in Zuper Zarah!! wala ng mkktalo p ***!!!

337865730.jpg

337865736.jpg

Comments

• jhonie0402jhonie0402 Popster International PExer
    SARAH GERONIMO
    A biography entry @ www.wikipedia.org

untitled2.jpg

BIOGRAPHY

Geronimo was born on July 25, 1988 to Father Delfin Geronimo and Divina, who used to run a beauty parlor in their house at Sta. Cruz, Manila. Sarah is the third of four children with siblings Johna Rizzie, Sunshine Grace, and Ezekiel Gabriel.

EARLY YEARS

Sarah's first performance on stage is at a mall show when she was two years of age. Sarah sang "Pasko Na Naman" with Pinky Marquez and Richard Reynoso. Sarah became part of a kiddie show, Pen-pen de Sarapen, from 1992 through 1994, Ang TV from 1995 through 1996, and NEXT from 1996 through 1997. She was one of the performers during the 1995 visit of Pope John Paul II.

Star For A Night hosted by Regine Velasquez is the singing contest where she won the joined grand prize on March 1, 2003, at the age of 14. Sarah emerged as the grand prize winner of the said singing competition with her rendition of the song "To Love You More." She won P 1 million and a managerial contract at Viva Artist Agency

Television Career

In 2004, Geronimo signed a contract with ABS-CBN, where she had her first project in acting through starring in a drama series entitled Sarah, The Teen Princess. She also became a mainstay until now, in a musical variety show, ASAP.

In 2005, Geronimo sang the theme of a Star Cinema movie, Can This Be Love.She also became part of the fourth season of the weekly teen-oriented program, SCQ Reload, Kilig Ako. In summer of 2005, Sarah reunited with her fellow champions for a US Tour of Pinoy Idols: Return Of The Champions, which was staged in selected cities in the U.S. for a two-month period.

This year, she lead the cast of one of ABS-CBN's primetime soap opera, Bituing Walang Ningning. Here, she starred as an aspiring singer named, Dorina Pineda[8]. She also released a soundtrack of the series.

She also took the lead role in ABS-CBN's primetime drama Pangarap Na Bituin opposite Jericho Rosales, along with Maja Salvador and Rica Peralejo as The Jewel Sisters, also with Nikki Gil.

Film Career

Last July 30, 2008, her debut movie under Star Cinema and Viva Films with Filipino actor John Lloyd Cruz entitled "A Very Special Love" was released, and the movie grossed P 180 million. She also recorded her own version of the song "A Very Special Love" for the movie which was then included in the repackaged edition of "Taking Flight". In Febuary 2009, Geronimo will also star her follow-up movie with John Lloyd Cruz, dubbed You Changed My Life, after the hit-movie-success of A Very Special Love. They started taping on November 2008 and aiming to shoot it on Febuary of the following year. It will be Star Cinema's valentine offering for 2009.

February 25, 2009 is the day, You Changed my Life (A sequel to A Very Special Love) had shown and it raked a total of 18M on it's first day of showing. It is already on the 3rd day of showing, and the movie is still doing very well and being anticipated as one of the strongest contender for Box Office Movie of 2009.

sarahwp1.jpg

Music Career

At 14 years old, Sarah bested 10 other finalists in the nationwide search for Star For a Night (Philippine Edition) aired over IBC Channel 13. Her performance of Celine Dion's To Love You More won her the Grand Prize, winning 1 Million Pesos and a recording contract with Viva Records.

In September 2003, Geronimo released her debut album entitled "Popstar: A Dream Come True". The album was awarded 7x platinum, selling more than 350,000 copies. She also staged her first solo concert at the Music Museum in the same year. The album produced singles such as "Forever's Not Enough", "To Love You More" as well as "Sa Iyo".

Aside from singing, Geronimo also acted in supporting roles for films like, Filipinas, Captain Barbell, and Annie B.. After winning in Star for a Night, she appeared in GMA Network shows until she finally landed a contract in ABS-CBN.

In November 2004, Geronimo released her second album entitled Sweet Sixteen. The album has since reached 3x Platinum status, selling more than 150,000 copies. "How Could You Say You Love Me" was released as the first single from the album. Sarah, along with other reality star search winners Rachelle Ann Go, and Erik Santos staged the Night of the Champions concert at the Araneta Coliseum, which also went on a tour in US. She also played in the fantasy movie, Lastikman of VIVA Films.

Sarah performed her first major solo concert, "The Other Side" at the Araneta Coliseum. Viva Records released a live DVD album of the filmed tour in Araneta Coliseum named as "The Other Side: Live Album", and achieved platinum.

Her third studio album entitled "Becoming" was released in August 2006, and reached Platinum. The album yielded three singles: "I Still Believe In Loving You", "Carry My Love" and "Iingatan Ko Ang Pag-ibig Mo".

Geronimo continued to perform globally as she staged concerts in Taiwan, Canada, Alaska, and Dubai. She also held a The Other Side US Tour" in San Diego, Hanford, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Honolulu, Maui, Washington DC and Atlantic City.

While in the United States in November 18, 2006, she was chosen by Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao to sing the Philippine National Anthem Lupang Hinirang on his fight against Mexico's Erik "El Terrible" Morales at the UNLV Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.

She staged her second major solo concert on July 14, 2007 at the Araneta Coliseum entitled Sarah Geronimo In Motion. Sarah also concluded Sarah Geronimo In Motion US tour last August-September 2007.

Shortly after staging her second solo major concert, she released her fourth studio album entitled Taking Flight that achieved Platinum. Taking Flight's includes singles like "I'll Be Alright" and "Ikaw"

SarahWallpaper.jpg

Sarah once again reunited with Erik Santos, Rachelle Ann Go and Christian Bautista in a Valentines Concert at the Araneta Colesium, entitled "OL4LUV".

Geronimo released the "In Motion" DVD on February 27, 2008 filmed at the Araneta Coliseum and reached platinum. Before Geronimo release her 5th studio album, she released "I'll Be Here" as the 4th and final single of Taking Flight. She collaborated with Backstreet Boys member Howie Dorough, in the song "I'll Be There" produced by Christian de Walden and it was included in her September released album entitled "Just Me".

On November, she staged her third major solo concert in Araneta Coliseum entitled, The Next One. Later this year, Geronimo will release her first ever Christmas Album and it will be produced and arranged by Mr. Ryan Cayabyab.

Sarah Geronimo launched her latest Album entitled OPM Sarah Geronimo. A compilation of her tagalog songs from her previous albums and her own rendition of "LOBO Teleserye" themesong "Ikaw ang Pangarap" originally sung by Mr. Martin Nievera and the themesong of VIVA Films Official Entry to 2008 MMFF, "BALER", Ngayon, Bukas at Kailanman which is also her carrier single.

Currently, Sarah released her repackaged album for Just Me, which includes the themesong of her latest movie with John Lloyd Cruz, You Changed my Life which raked a total of 18M on it's first day of released. On March 6, 2009 she will have a major concert in Albay entitled, "Sarah Geronimo: Live in Albay" with special guest Jed Madella. After that, she will be leaving on March 10 until end of April for her 13-cities The Next One US Tour.

Discography

Studio Albums
    * 2003: Popstar: A Dream Come True (Certified 7x Platinum)
    * 2004: Sweet Sixteen (Certified 3x Platinum)
    * 2006: Becoming (Certified Platinum)
    * 2007: Taking Flight (Double Platinum)
    * 2008: Just Me..Sarah (Certified Platinum)
    * 2008: OPM Sarah Geronimo (Certified Platinum)

Other albums
    * 2005: The Other Side: Live Album (Certified Platinum)
    * 2006: Bituing Walang Ningning (Certified Gold)
    * 2007: Little Big Superstar
    * 2007: Pangarap Na Bituin

DVDs
    * 2005: The Other Side (Certified Platinum)
    * 2008: In Motion (Certified Platinum)
    * 2009: The Next One Concert

Geronimo was the first artist to receive a platinum award for a DVD copy of a concert, it was "The Other Side" in 2005. She again achieved platinum with the DVD copy of the concert "Sarah Geronimo in Motion". She is currently the only artist who has a platinum record not only for one but for two DVD copies of a concert.

Concerts
    * 2003: Popstar: A Dream Come True Concert
    * 2003: Popstar: A Dream Come True Concert (Repeat)
    * 2004: Night of the Champions
    * 2004: Pinoy Idols
    * 2005: The Other Side of Sarah Geronimo
    * 2006: Bituin Walang Ningning "The Pasasalamat Concert"
    * 2007: Sarah Geronimo in Motion
    * 2008: OL4LUV (All For Love)
    * 2008: The Next One

Tours
    * 2002: Popstar: A Dream Come True Concert
    * 2004: Night of the Champions
    * 2005 - 2007: The Other Side Tour
    * 2007: In Motion Tour
    * 2008: Return of the Champions 2
    * 2009: The Next One Concert, US Tour (13 cities)
    Filmography

year Title of Program
    1991 Penpen De Sarapen
    1993 Ang TV
    2002 Star For A Night
    2003 Search For A Star
    2003 Magpakailanman
    2003 Filipinas
    2003 Sarah: The Teen Princess
    2003 Captain Barbell
    2004 Annie B.
    2004 Masikip sa dibdib
    2004 SCQ Reload: Kilig Ako
    2004 Lastikman
    2004-present ASAP
    2005 Wansapanataym
    2005 Search For The Star In A Million
    2006 Your Song: Forever's Not Enough
    2006 Bituing Walang Ningning
    2006 Little Big Star
    2006 Maalaala Mo Kaya
    2007 Your Song: Pers Lab
    2007 Your Song: Carry My Love
    2007 Little Big Superstar
    2007 Love Spell: Sweet Sixty
    2007 Pangarap Na Bituin
    2008 MMK: Kuwintas as Rose with John Lloyd Cruz
    2008 Little Big Superstar Season 2
    2008 A Very Special Love, a film with John Lloyd Cruz
    2008 MMK: Dollhouse with Cherry Pie Picache
    2009 You Changed my Life, a film with John Lloyd Cruz

Singles Released

Song Title Album
    "To Love You More" Popstar: A Dream Come True
    "Forever's Not Enough" Popstar: A Dream Come True
    "Broken Vow" (featuring Mark Bautista) Popstar: A Dream Come True
    "Paano Kita Mapasasalamatan" Popstar: A Dream Come True
    "Sa Iyo" Popstar: A Dream Come True
    "If Only" Popstar: A Dream Come True
    "Ibulong Sa Hangin" Popstar: A Dream Come True
    "When I Met You" Popstar: A Dream Come True
    "I Finally Found Someone" The Other Side Live Album
    "How Could You Say You Love Me" Sweet Sixteen
    "Lumingon Ka Lang" Sweet Sixteen
    "I Wanna Know What Love Is" Sweet Sixteen
    "Love Can't Lie" Sweet Sixteen
    "Bituing Walang Ningning" Bituing Walang Ningning Soundtrack
    "I Still Believe in Loving You" Becoming
    "Carry My Love" Becoming
    "Iingatan Ko Ang Pag-ibig Mo" Becoming
    "Reach for the Sky" Little Big Superstar
    "I'll Be Alright" Taking Flight
    "Ikaw" Taking Flight
    "Pangarap Na Bituin" Pangarap Na Bituin Soundtrack
    "Kahit Na" Taking Flight
    "I'll Be Here" Taking Flight
    "Tanging Ikaw" Cebuana Lhuiller
    "Very Special Love" Taking Flight Repackaged Edition
    "I'll Be There" Just Me
    "Ngayon, Bukas at Kailanman" OPM Sarah Geronimo
    "You Changed my Life" JUST ME Repackaged Edition
    Magazine's Newest Covergirl

Covergirl1.png

Covergirl2.png

Endorsements

340132103.jpg

Sarah has signed several endorsement contracts that includes the following:

* A campaign for Senator Edgardo Angara's 2007 Senatorial Bid who eventually won the elections,
    * Skechers,
    * Hapee Toothgel,
    * Jollibee
    * AMA University,
    * Extreme Magic Sing Videoke Microphone,,
    * Talk 'n' Text,
    * Belo Essentials of Belo Medical Group,
    * Ladies' Choice Mayonnaise,
    * Islander Slippers,
    * Surf Detergent,
    * Charmee,
    * Rajo Laurel Apparel,
    * Surf Max Internet card,
    * Startec,
    * Cebuana Lhuillier,
    * HerBench
    * Magnolia Health Drink
    * Careline Cosmetics
    * Avon Jewelries & Accessories
    * Daily scent by Bench
    * Sony Ericsson
    * Unica Hija
    * Ladies' Choice

SG_Bench_DailyScent_BB2_05Feb09.jpg

sg05.jpg

With her charm and talent

SARAH GERONIMO

is truly this generation's glittering Pop Princess.
    Her style and character make her the perfect match for
    AVON MIX.

Wearing sparkling, gorgeous pieces
    fit for her status as showbiz royalty, this Princess is
    ready to ascend the throne and become the ultimate
    Drama Queen.

sarahmixavon-1.jpg

At Present

Today, Geronimo is one of the most sought-after product commercial jingle singers, rendering her services with giants such as Unilever Philippines and Jollibee Foods Corporation, among others. Amongst those jingles are Jollibee's "Bida ang Saya", Surf's "Ang Bango ng Pasko" and "Sa Iyong mga Kamay", and Lady's Choice's "Mayo Have a White Christmas". She has also lent her amazing voice for the jingle of Xtreme Magic Sing which is titled "Panalo ka sa puso ko!" and the themesong of Cebuana Lhuiller "Tanging Ikaw" and Belo Essentials Theme "I Touch by You". She is also set to grace the runway for the Bench Blackout Fashion Show. She is the owner of Popstar Salon with Mommy Divina. Sarah is making a history being the first filipino artist to receive a platinum award for her DVD album "The Other Side" and "Sarah Geronimo In Motion". She is also the youngest recording artist who has achieved platinum success for every single album she's ever released.

340132110.jpg
    Sarah's 3rd Major Concert @ Araneta Coliseum on NOVEMBER 8 2008

Concert Director:Mr.Johnny "Mr.M" Manahan
    Musical Director:Mr.Louie Ocampo
    Produced by: Viva Concerts & Events

Guest Stars: John Lloyd Cruz, Billy Crawford, Maja Salvador, Shaina Magdayao, Rayver Cruz, Jed Madela

credits to melanidmd of SG.com for providing the videos for the screencaps

TNO1.png

TNO2.png

TNO3.png

TNO4.png

TNO8.png

TNO5.png

TNO6.png
    Awards/Recognitions
    CONGRATULATIONS SARAH!

AWIT AWARDS 2008 - SONG OF THE YEAR "IKAW"
    Most Admired Female TV Personality: Anak TV Seal's 2008

POP VIEWERS CHOICE AWARDs 2008

POP FEMALE ARTIST

AsapNov16PFA.png

POP ALBUM

AsapNov16PAlbum.png

POP SONG

AsapNov16PSong.png

POP THEMESONG

ASAPNov16PThemesong.png

POP MOVIE

AsapNov16PMovie.png

POP FEMALE PERFORMANCE IN A VIDEO

ASAPNov16PFemalePerformance.png

POP TV THEMESONG
    ASAPNov16KTVT.png
    2008 ASAP PLATINUM CIRCLE AWARDS

PLATINUM CIRCLE AWARD FOR SGIM DVD CONCERT DVD (Certified Platinum)

ASAP_08_21Dec08_-1.JPG

PLATINUM CIRCLE AWARD FOR TOS DVD CONCERT DVD (Certified Platinum)

ASAP_08_21Dec08_.JPG

PLATINUM CIRCLE AWARD FOR TAKING FLIGHT ALBUM (Double Platinum)

ASAP_08_21Dec08_-3.JPG

PLATINUM CIRCLE AWARD FOR JUST ME ALBUM (Certified Platinum)

ASAP_08_21Dec08_-2.JPG
    Platinum Award - Just Me Album -Oct 26, 2008

ASAP_08_26Oct08_128c.jpg

38th Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Award - Best Female Concert Performer

38th_Guillermo_Award_16May08_002_0002.jpg

Platinum Award - Becoming & In Motion DVD Concerts 20Jul08

ASAP_SGBday_Wk3_-_20Jul08_0014~0.jpg

Platinum Award - Taking Flight - Feb 10 2008

ASAP_TF_Platinum_-_10Feb08_0008.jpg

Congratulations Sarah Geronimo for
    winning 4 out of 4 nominations in
    MYX Music Awards 2008

Fave Song
    Fave Artist
    Fave Celebrity VJ
    Fave Female Artist

YT Link: SARAH GERONIMO acceptance speech
    thanks to the video uploader

thank you very much to all who voted for sarah :stolenkiss:

Myx_News_sg_12Apr08_0002.jpg
    2009 AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS

MYX MUSIC AWARDS 2009

MMA09.jpg

* Favorite Artist of the Year: Myx Music Awards 2009
    * Favorite Female Artist: Myx Music Award 2009
    * Favorite Media Soundtrack (AVSL): Myx Music Awards 2009
    * Favorite Remake (AVSL): Myx Music Awards 2009
    * Favorite Mellow Video (AVSL): Myx Music Awards 2009
    * Favorite Celebrity Vj: Myx Music Awards 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXsW6rliOyg MYX VIP PASS

YT LINKS (ACCEPTANCE SPEECH)
    MMA CELEBRITY MXY VJ

MMA MEDIA SOUNDTRACK

MMA MELLOW VIDEO

MMA REMAKE

MMA FEMALE ARTIST

MMA FAVE ARTIST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boBJb7pXDyE SARAH's ACCEPTANCE SPEECH (CONDENSED)
    OPM SARAH GERONIMO PLATINUM AWARD - March 8, 2009

ASAP0908Mar09105.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iERV_E5-K8 SARAH's THANK YOUs
    In Celebrity Loveteams Forum:

bs28.png

SarahGeronimo♥JohnLloydCruz [AshLloyd's CASTLE*]: "►Ang Ipod ng BUHAY KO◄"
    SG♥JLC[AshLloyd's CASTLE II]:"ang iPOD ng BUHAY KO!db I told u to stay close to me?"
    SG♥JLC[AshLloydCASTLE 3]:Something inside has changed & the change came as a surprise "
    SG♥JLC[AshLloydCASTLE 4]:SG♥JLC[AshLloydCASTLE 4]: I can't fight this feeling anymore, Miss ko na si Partner! "
    SG♥JLC[AshLloydCASTLE 5]:SG♥JLC[AshLloydCASTLE 5]:I will Definitely TaKe My ChaNcE DaHiL MiNaHaL KitA!
    SG♥JLC[AshLloyd'sCASTLE 6]:Ma-FaFall Ka KunG Di Ka MaGkO-CONTROL.GaAnOnG ConTroL?
    SG♥JLC[AshLloyd'sCASTLE 7]:TwO hEarTs,oNe GrEaT ChEmIsTry-a VeRy SpEcIaL FriEnDsHiP!
    SG♥JLC[AshLloyd'sCASTLE 8]:My OnLy OnE...Uv GoT ThE BesT oF mY LoVe!
    SG♥JLC[Ashlloyds Castle 9]:You Change My Life Forever My Only One Special Friend!

SG♥JLC[AshLloyd's CASTLE 10]: Our Very Special Love Changed My Life!
    SG♥JLC[AshLloyd's CASTLE 11]: You Changed My Life so I'll Definitely Take My Chance!

SG♥JLC[AshLloyd's CASTLE 12]: U Changed My Life BUT R Holding Back Lyk D Way I Do
    SG♥JLC[AshLloyd's CASTLE 13]:U Changed My Life In D Most Wondrous Way & I'm Loving It
    SG♥JLC[AshLloyd's CASTLE 14]:You Changed My Life & I Relish D Love Im Feeling Inside

SG♥JLC[AshLloyd's CASTLE 15]:You Changed My Life & Now Everything I See Is A Bliss

SG♥JLC[AshLloyd's CASTLE 16]: You Changed My Life And Now I Feel So Deeply Inspired
    SG♥JLC[AshLloyd's CASTLE 17]: You Changed My Life.... Forever
    SG♥JLC[AshLloyd's CASTLE 18]: You Changed My Life And You Will Always Be My Baby
    SG♥JLC [AshLloyd's CASTLE 19]: You Changed My Life BEBE KO

SG♥JLC [AshLloyd's CASTLE 20]: You Changed My Life With Powerhugs And Powerkisses
    SG♥JLC [AshLloyd's CASTLE 21] HOME OF 2008's BOX OFFICE KING AND QUEEN

ashlobelives-1.gif

PIOLO PASCUAL and SARAH GERONIMO~~*~~ASHLO adik thread (pakiligin mo ang sarili)
    ~SARAH(wifey)&PIOLO(hubby)~the 1st & Original~kingdom 2 Of The Royal Believers~ASHLO~
    ~JUST ME, SARAH loves PURE PIOLO~LET'S MAKE A DIFFERENCE~POSH COMMUNITY 3~AshLo~
    ~JUST ME,SARAH♥PURE PIOLO~YOU'RE DESTINED TO BE MINE~AshLo's POSH KiNGDoM 4~
    ~Sarah♥Piolo~i'll be there the one closest to your heart~ashlo's posh dream house 5~
    ~Sarah♥Piolo~YOU'RE ALL I NEED MY L♥VE MY VALENTINE~AshLo's POSH Dream House 6~
    *Sarah♥Piolo*As Long As You L♥ve Me No One Can Keep Us Apart*AshLo's POSH KinGdoM 7*

ashriktnobnrveryclosecopy.jpg

SARAH & ERIK thread-"ASHRICK"
    ASHRIK - "Two Hearts that Beat as One" - (2nd Community)
    ♥Erik and Sarah♥ Celebrating their LOVE and HAPPINESS. ♥Ashrik Thread 3♥
    Erik♥Sarah: "Basta mahal niya ako, mahal ko siya... At happy kami." ♥Ashrik Hub 4♥
    Erik♥Sarah: Nothing can stop us from being IN LOVE and HAPPY TOGETHER ♥Ashrik Hub5♥
    Erik♥Sarah: Loving each other, now more than ever ♥Ashrik Hub 6♥
    Erik♥Sarah "Mahal ko din siya." ~STARTING THEIR JOURNEY TO FOREVERMORE~ ♥AshRik Hub7♥
    Erik♥Sarah"Our love never fades.Our journey to forevermore goes on."~AshRikReloaded8~
    Erik♥Sarah "I love you too." ~Her FIRST. His LAST. Their GREATEST.~ ♥AshRikReloaded9♥
    Erik♥Sarah ~"I Love You." ♥ "You're the Best."~ AshRiks, Wonders of their LOVE ~*10*~
    Erik♥Sarah ~"I LOVE you."♥"Si Sarah,sobrang MAHAL ko 'yan."~Wonders of their LOVE 11~
    Erik♥Sarah~Celebrating a year of LOVE,MUSIC & the journey to FOREVERMORE~AshRikWoLs12
    Erik♥Sarah~My Heart Stays with U~~ Journey to Our Love continue ~ashrikwols13

SARAH30.jpg

Forever Mark & Sarah Thread Part 1
    Forever Mark & Sarah Thread Part 2
    The Unbeatable Singing Loveteam Thread Part 3
    Let The Love Begin..Forever Mark & Sarah..Love Moves In The Same Way --{Part 4}
    Let The Love Begin..Forever Mark & Sarah..Love Moves In The Same Way --{Part 5}
    [URL=”http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330417”]Mark Bautista and Sarah Geronimo: Destined to FOREVER! ~*I Finally Found Someone*~ VI[/URL]
    [URL=”http://beta.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?p=23683207#post23683207]Mark Bautista and Sarah Geronimo: Destined to FOREVER!~*~I Honestly Love You~*~VII[/URL]
    FOREVER Mark-Sarah!Destiny Awaits~*~Can’t Fight This Feeling Anymore~*~part 8
    FOREVER Mark and Sarah!:Beyond Hope and Reason ~*~Everytime I Close My Eyes part 9
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah! Beyond Hope and Reason ~*~Maybe This Time~*~ part10
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah! True Love Unfolding ~*~Lahat Sa Buhay Ko~*~ part 11
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah! We're Getting There ~*~Until The Morning Comes~*~ part 12
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah! Be Patient, Coz We're Getting There ~*~FOREVER is Not Enough~*~Part 13
    FOREVER Mark ♥ Sarah! We're Getting There ~*~With You I'm Born Again~*~14
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah! KAYA KO TOH~*~coz it's YOU who fills the emptiness in ME~*~15
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah! ~*~it feels like heaven by YOUR side~*~16
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah! ~*~Please Be Careful With My Heart~*~17
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah! ~*~We've waited all our life to cross this line~*~18
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah! ~*~I'll Be The One~*~19
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah!~*~I'll Be Here, ETERNALLY~*~Hapi bday,[email protected]
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah!~*~WHY CAN'T WE Take A Chance~*~Hapi Bday,MARK ~*21*~
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah!~*~I Swear, I Can Love You Like That~*22*~
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah!~*~YOU're stuck in my heart ... NOW, ALWAYS AND ETERNALLY~*23*~

FOREVER Mark♥Sarah!~*~WHY CAN'T WE BE TOGETHER... Miss Ko Na Si PARTNER~*24*~
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah!~*~Mula Noon Hanggang Ngayon, IKAW Pa Rin Ang Nasa Puso KO~*25*~
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah!~*~We've Only Just Begun, the best is yet to Come... IN TIME!~*26*
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah!~*~Dahil Minahal Mo Ako... Laging Iingatan Ang Pag-ibig Mo!~*~27~

FOREVER Mark♥Sarah!~*~My PARTNER, My Love, My One, and Only Treasure!~*~28~
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah!~*~WE ARE HERE TO STAY... AND STILL MAKING MUSIC TOGETHER!~*~29~
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah!~*~Love has a meaning When you are here with me!~*~30~
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah!~*~Someone to wait...to keep..to hold.. to love..ETERNALLY!~*~31~
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah!~*~Mark na may bigote hehehe Mark thank you NAMIMISS na kita~*~32~

FOREVER Mark♥Sarah!~*~Mag PARTNER... NGAYON... BUKAS... AT MAGPAKAILANMAN~*~33~
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah!~*~Our journey through life..music..friendship and love..~*~34
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah!~*~Can`t help myself, I`m falling in love with YOU!~*~35
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah!~*~~Never too tired to care, Never too busy to just be there~~ 36
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah!*I'LL BE WITH YOU ALL YEAR ROUND!*37
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah!*I won't give up, no matter what. I'll be waiting for you!*38*
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah*Luv s d road 2 our destiny,Nothing can change what s meant 2 b!*39
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah*WE still believe in US together... keep holding on!*40*

FOREVER Mark♥Sarah~*~You're just the part of me I can't let go!~41~
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah~*~YOU'VE shown ME love in a special way with TRUST and RESPECT~*42

FOREVER Mark♥Sarah~*~OUR Destiny Has Started to Unfold!~*43*~
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah~*~No One Can Make Us Apart!~*44*
    FOREVER Mark♥Sarah~*~i love YOU..KUYA...i love YOU 2, wala ng bawian!~*45*

savers.jpg

<<rAYvER cRuZ & sArAH GeRoNiMo>> (tHReaD)
    <<rAYvER cRuZ & sArAH GeRoNiMo>> (tHReaDII)
    <<rAYvER cRuZ & sArAH GeRoNiMo>> (tHReaDIII)
    [SAVER] Sarah♥Rayver: ALL I SEE IS YOU "Yes, we're getting CLOSER.." [PART 4]
    [SAVER] Sarah♥Rayver: Laida&Mackoy "Kapag Ako Ay Nagmahal" [PART 5]

ashraldart2.jpg
    ~SARALD/ASHRALD~Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson~MG's Sanchai and DaoMingSi~{Home1}

LUIS MANZANO and SARAH GERONIMO:The Lucky and the Charming<1st LuckyCharm thread
    Jake Cuenca And Sarah Geronimo
    SAM-Sarah... bagong Combination, Bagay sila
    Sarah Geronimo and Jericho Rosales Thread (Emerald and Terrence of PNB)
    *..Sarah Geronimo & Japoy Lizardo [Lumingon Ka Lang]..*
    Sarah Geronimo & Carlo Aquino (the cutest couple)

SherShin thread (sarah & shin)

AshIan thread (sarah & christian)

ASAP's FAB 4: Love Always Finds a Way ♥AshRik and ShinIan Thread 1♥

In Music Forum:

Let's talk about Sarah Geronimo Thread

In TV Programs Forum:

Bituing Walang NingNing Thread
    Little Big Superstar Thread
    Pangarap Na Bituin Thread

In Movie Forum:

ycml-banner1a.png

YOU CHANGED MY LIFE
    OPENS FEBRUARY 25, 2009

Star Cinema's "You Change My Life in a Moment" (AVSL Sequel)

Star Cinema: A VERY SPECIAL LOVE -John Lloyd Cruz and Sarah Geronimo

Star Cinema: A VERY SPECIAL LOVE - Thread II. The AVSL FEVER won't go anywhere!

Sundance Anyone??

A very special love sequel or new movie concept with jlc?

Star Cinema: John Lloyd-Sarah Follow-up Movie
    A Very Special Love
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A_Very_Special_Love.jpg

A Very Special Love is a 2008 blockbuster romantic-comedy film from Star Cinema and VIVA Films; featuring the first team-up of the Pop Princess, Sarah Geronimo with Box-office King, John Lloyd Cruz. This movie directed by Cathy Garcia Molina received an “A” rating from the Cinema Evaluation Board. Moreover, the final figures presented by the two film companies confirmed a remarkable P 180 million box-office earnings and making it the 4th Highest-Grossing Film of All-Time in the Philippines, and also it is vying as the no.1 movie of 2008 that would make Geronimo and Cruz the Box-Office King and Queen of that year.

The film was released on the 30th day of July 2008 and ran for eight weeks on cinemas in the Philippines. It was also relased in the United States on August 15 of the same year.

A sequel entitled You Changed My Life is set for release on February 25, 2009.

Plot

AVSLmovieScreenshot.jpg
    Laida Magtalas (Sarah Geronimo) and Miggy Montenegro (John Lloyd Cruz) in A Very Special Love.

Laida is a modern-day Belle. She works hard to provide for her family while believing that someday she will meet her prince charming and they will live happily ever after together. That prince charming is none other than Miggy Montenegro, the youngest of the Montenegro clan—a well established family in the business world. Laida dreams of meeting Miggy every day and every night. These dreams lead her to apply as an Editorial Assistant at Miggy’s newly established men’s magazine Bachelor despite it being a long shot, hoping that working in the company will allow her to be close to the man who invades her dreams every night.

By some sort of luck, Laida lands the job. Overwhelmed by the being in the presence of her crush, and by her instant employment, Laida remains blind to the fact that the Miggy she dreams of is very different from the real one. Miggy in person is a hothead who thinks he’s always right. The word “sorry” doesn’t mean anything to him. Everyone is scared of him, except Laida, who is always ready to defend her dream man. Blindly she caters to his whim, even when he sent her to be his proxy on his date with his girlfriend, breaking her heart a little. Her co-workers question her unrelenting dedication to such a monster but when Laida proves quite loyal to the man, gossip about Laida’s feelings for their boss starts to circulate. Laida, to defend herself, unwittingly reveals information about Miggy’s personal life which earns her his ire. Being shouted at for the first time by the man she dreams of opens Laida’s eyes to reality. And her awakening in turn leads to Miggy’s rude awakening of why people do not like him.

No one has ever talked back to Miggy before. No one dared tell him their opinions and or suggestions. Miggy was always right and that’s how he likes it. But when Laida, a simpleton who just follows his every command tells him to his face that he is wrong, Miggy begins to wonder if the reason for his failures could actually be him. For the first time Miggy apologizes. And this opens the door to a whole new world of a lot of “firsts” for Miggy. With the help of Laida, Miggy slowly learns to be a teamplayer. With the help of Laida, Miggy slowly learns the value of loyalty.

But Miggy’s conflict with his siblings keeps pulling Miggy back to his old ways, and not even Laida’s presence in his life can clear the shadow cast on him by his family. Laida does everything she knows just to help Miggy at the expense of time with her family. As Laida and Miggy’s fight to save the magazine become more intense, so is their fight to keep their intentions and emotions at bay. Will Laida and Miggy ever figure out the right combination to solve their problems in business and in their personal lives? Or will their mismatching personalities, despite their common interest and goal keep them from ever figuring out their perfect pair?

Cast and Characters

Main Cast

* Sarah Geronimo as Laida Magtalas
    * John Lloyd Cruz as Miggy Montenegro

Supporting Cast

* Dante Rivero as Luis Montenegro
    * Rowell Santiago as Art Montenegro
    * Johnny Revilla as Roger Montenegro
    * Bing Pimentel as Alice Montenegro
    * Daphne Oseña-Paez as Anya Montenegro
    * Al Tantay as Tomas Magtalas
    * Irma Adlawan as Baby Magtalas
    * Arno Morales as Stephen Magtalas
    * Miles Ocampo as Rose Magtalas
    * Andre Garcia as Lio Magtalas
    * Matet De Leon as Zoila
    * Gio Alvarez as Vincent
    * Joross Gamboa as John Rae
    You Changed My Life
    A Sequel to A Very Special Love

fayouchangedmylifefinalpz5.jpg

After their blockbuster first movie team up in last year’s A Very Special Love, John Lloyd Cruz and Sarah Geronimo reunite to give their loyal supporters a post Valentine’s Day treat. The Box-Office King and the Pop Star Princess star in the AVSL’s sequel You Changed My Life directed by Cathy Garcia Molina and produced by Star Cinema and Viva Films.

You Changed My Life follows the romance between the rich boss Miggy Montenegro (John Lloyd) and the middle-class employee Laida Magtalas (Sarah). This time around, Laida and Miggy now savor the sweet moments as a couple. But as time goes by, their love is put to further tests brought about by the differences of their worlds. They both later realize that a commitment is not at all a bed of roses but a road filled with lots of sacrifices. Laida tries her best to make the time for their relationship, while Miggy finds himself caught between his ambition and his personal happiness. During her lonesome times, Laida seeks comfort from high school sweetheart Macoy (Rayver Cruz). On the other hand, Miggy meets Cristina (Mikee Cojuangco-Jaworski in a surprising guest appearance) who reminds him that once you make the choice, there will be no turning back. Can love alone keep Laida and Miggy together?

While most love stories simply end with ‘happily ever after’, You Changed My Life shows us what happens after that. We see love in its different stages – from the dating stage, to the challenges, compromises, misunderstandings, jealousy, and fights. The plot is simple and the narrative is easy flowing. There are still the quotable love dialogues which we’ve also heard in A Very Special Love. It may be inevitable to compare this sequel to the first one, and although the question of which one is better may vary for every viewer, one couldn’t argue with the fact that You Changed My Life has the elements of a perfect ‘date movie.’

John Lloyd charms the audience as the dashing prince charming of the story. Looking good in both corporate suits and casual attire seem an effortless job for this bankable leading man. But more than his good looks, John Lloyd showcases his acting caliber especially in the heavy dramatic scenes. Sarah, on the other hand, manages to match John Lloyd’s strong presence with her realistic portrayal of a girlfriend taken for granted. Put together on the same frame, John Lloyd and Sarah exude a chemistry that gives every hopeless romantic viewer a satisfying ‘kilig’ feel.

If you enjoyed A Very Special Love, you definitely have to see You Changed My Life may it be with your special someone or just by yourself if you just want to feel more optimistic about finding love. Either way, this film is a recommended must-see for anyone who wants to have a great viewing time. Catch You Changed My Life now showing in cinemas nationwide.

Cast and Characters

Main Cast

* Sarah Geronimo as Laida Magtalas
    * John Lloyd Cruz as Miggy Montenegro

Supporting Cast

* Mikee Cojuangco
    * Dante Rivero as Luis Montenegro
    * Rowell Santiago as Art Montenegro
    * Johnny Revilla as Roger Montenegro
    * Bing Pimentel as Alice Montenegro
    * Daphne Oseña-Paez as Anya Montenegro
    * Al Tantay as Tomas Magtalas
    * Irma Adlawan as Baby Magtalas
    * Arno Morales as Stephen Magtalas
    * Miles Ocampo as Rose Magtalas
    * Andre Garcia as Lio Magtalas
    * Matet De Leon as Zoila
    * Gio Alvarez as Vincent
    * Joross Gamboa as John Rae
    YOU CHANGED MY LIFE
    Critics Review

background2.jpg?et=qsPI4jjdRj95sbVH8CwJ%2Bg&nmid=195946705

PHILSTAR
    STAR BYTES By Butch Francisco Updated February 26, 2009

As fun to watch as the first version

John Lloyd Cruz and Sarah Geronimo make a very good sequel in Star Cinema and Viva Films’ You Changed My Life
    Last year’s biggest film surprise was A Very Special Love from Star Cinema and Viva Films. The movie project was an experiment because it was the first time John Lloyd Cruz (very much identified with perennial screen partner Bea Alonzo) was paired off with Sarah Geronimo. The gamble paid off and the movie became a blockbuster hit — installing both John Lloyd and Sarah as the current Box-Office King and Queen.

But the bigger surprise was that here was a romance comedy and it didn’t follow the usual trite formula of most other love stories. And the public obviously loved it because word of mouth brought in the crowds who appreciated something new in local movies. Even the critics were happy because A Very Special Love got rave reviews and even earned an A grade from the Cinema Evaluation Board (CEB).

The currently showing You Changed My Life (now co-produced by Star Cinema with Viva Films) is a sequel to A Very Special Love. For those who didn’t get to watch A Very Special Love, here’s a little backgrounder: John Lloyd Cruz is the illegitimate son of a tycoon (Dante Rivero) and has difficulty trying to fit into his father’s first family. The biggest pressure on him is when his brother (Rowell Santiago) puts him in charge of some of the family’s businesses and being young and inexperienced he fails and learns his lessons the hard way. It is while he is facing the battles in life that he meets Sarah, who starts out as his employee. They fall in love and You Changed My Life picks it up from here.

In the sequel, John Lloyd and Sarah are happily in love with each other, but — like in real life — there are bumps along the way and all these test their love for each other. Their problem begins when John Lloyd is given a new business to run and he becomes ambitious and bites more than he can chew. Since all his time is devoted to work, Sarah feels neglected and John Lloyd is threatened by the presence of Rayver Cruz, his girlfriend’s old buddy from high school. The rest of the movie shows us their struggles to keep their young romance intact and the highs and lows of their relationship.

You Changed My Life is more than just a love story because it traces a young man’s journey (John Lloyd’s) to maturity. But it’s not necessarily the feel-good type that we see even in most Hollywood movies. In this movie directed once more by Cathy Garcia-Molina, the viewers become witness to the lead actor’s frustrations and disappointments that come as a result of some of his bad decisions. But there are lessons to be learned here, too: Treat your people well and they will bring in the profits.

Of course, moviegoers expect love to overflow in this romance comedy and it comes in large doses — but still tightly-controlled by the director who makes sure she doesn’t go into excesses. That entire sequence, for instance, where John Lloyd gets jealous of Rayver is so realistically staged that anyone who has been through young love would be able to identify with it and would have his and her kilig moment.

I also appreciate Molina’s attention to details because all those little things sum up to one great production that boasts of a fine screenplay (with nice and realistic dialogues), technical elements that work properly and direction that knows discipline.

With regard to performances, Sarah may have to be reminded to cut back a bit on playing it cute. She was already almost perfect in A Very Special Love where she was very raw, but natural. But over-all she is still very effective in You Changed My Life and has some very good comedic and dramatic scenes in the film. She just needs a little bit of tempering, but otherwise she does very well. In contrast, John Lloyd is better here in this sequel (maybe because the focus is more on him) than in the first one. He excels in practically every scene he does in You Changed My Life.

The supporting cast also delivers wonderful performances — especially Sarah’s barkada: Matet de Leon, Gio Alvarez, Kalila Aguilos, Joross Gamboa and the new addition, Rayver Cruz. Dante Rivero as the patriarch, of course, is brilliant as always and so is Rowell Santiago as the brother who has no sense of fun and humor.

Mikee Cojuangco-Jaworski also gives a fine performance in a guest role as Rowell’s ex-girlfriend. She is luminous in her scenes and it’s a pity she didn’t continue with her acting career that already got off to a good start in some of her Viva movies in the ‘90s.

Just like A Very Special Love, You Changed My Life is also graded A by the CEB. Nothing beats the original, but You Changed My Life is still a very good sequel. It’s still as fun to watch as the first one.
    2407217626_cc41e70879_o.jpg
    To everybody, Pexsters, Popsters, Kaboks, GBs, lurkers, friends and Sarah!

f_52m_35cf776.png

Welcome to our new house!
    We hope that you will enjoy your stay here. Feel free to post and mingle with the rest of the peeps here.

Just a soft reminder, avoid any violent, harsh, defamatory or derogatory comments/posts addressed to anyone, be it here or in other threads. BEE a responsible PEXER. We are in a virtual world, though people do not see you, anything you post reflects who you are and what kind of person are you.

f_bannersgpexm_3269b5f.jpg

Ang panatang sadyang ginawa ng malikot at bagong gising na isipan sa isang nag-uumaraw na umaga para sa lahat ng mga KABOKS (ka-bonding na kaibigan)....

[highlight]PANATANG MAKASARAH...[/highlight]
    by Asther_01

Panatang makaSARAH, tinitilian kita, kahit saan ka magpunta.
    Ito'y kusa kong ginagawa hanggang mamaos aking ngala-ngala.
    Ito ang aking panata.
    Ako'y iyong pinasasaya, hanggang kalamnan ko'y lalong mamula,
    kahit walang tanghalian, makita ka lamang, mga mata ko'y busog na.
    Iyong pagkanta, naririnig maging hanggang ng genes ko.
    Pagtibok ng puso ko'y bumibilis pag nakikita kang kinikilig.
    Ipagtatanggol kita sa sino mang bakla, este basher.
    Sisikapin kong maabot ang mga nota mo, sa panaginip, sa panaginip at sa panaginip.

f_bannersgpexm_df37929.jpg

[highlight]PEXSTERS' GLOSSARY & ALIASES[/highlight]

Ang mga sumusunod ay ilan lamang sa mga na-obserbahang terminolohiyang malimit gamitin ng mga naninirahan sa thread na ito:

PEXSTERS - Pexer na Popster (certified o hindi). Basta fan ka ni Sarah G, ikaw daw ay Popster, at kung ka-forum ka dito sa Pinoyexchange, ikaw ay PEXER, kaya in-short, PEXSTER.
    KABOKS - ka-bonding na kaibigan, lalo na pagdating sa SHABS STUFF.
    SHABS - isa pang bagong katawagan o alias ng bida ng thread na ito, ang bida sa puso ng mga PEXSTERS.
    WENDY's - peborit kainan ng mga PEXSTERS
    GBs - Goin' Bulilits, tawag sa lahat ng makukulit at sutil
    KAPITBAHAY - mga Pexer na nakatira sa ibang thread.
    RARO - paboritong gawin ng mga GBs, lalo na pag gabi
    ADIK - mga lulong kay SHABS
    ADIK-ADIK - estado ng pagkalulong kay SHABS
    POT SESSION - ginagawa ng mga adik, walang humpay na usapang SHABS. May 4 na shifting ito, morning, afternoon, evening at dawn shift.
    SAKIT SA BENGS - sakit ng mga adik, kahit walang bangs. Epekto ng mga kakaiba at banat na tagos hanggang bangs.
    TOS - The Other Side of the world, pag sinabing taga-TOS ka, ibig sabihin ay taga-kabilang dako ng earth ka.
    OHA OHA! - terminong mapanghamon
    KIPOT - estado ng pagmamaganda ng PEX, busy palagi
    BOSS - tawag sa supremo at dakilang direktor na KABOKS. oha! kilala niyo siya!
    ESPIRITU - estado ng mga nakiki-jamming sa usapan kahit hindi naka-login.
    KOKEY - tawag sa nagmamaganda
    CUTIES - tawag sa pinaka-ma-cute naming kapitbahay dito sa PEX. naks!
    KADENANG BULAKLAK - tawag sa babaeng in-love (tamaan na tatamaan) ahem!
    AHEM! - parinig sa mga manhid!
    POTSPIRIN at BIOPOTSIC - ultimate gamot ng mga adik
    PAM PAM - papansin
    KEMBOT! - jowk lang!
    HOLA - hindi ito kulungan ng ibon, kundi isang pagbati! parang HELLO!
    TAKING FLIGHT - magpapaalam na aalis na
    EVAPORATE - isa pang ekspresyon ng pagpapaalam
    KAPATAS - ayon kay Boss, ito daw ang mas mataas sa BOSS
    HABULAN at TAKBUHAN - unahan sa pag-PS
    PS - hindi ito pahabol na sulat, kundi pagestarter, at isa itong achievement!
    PE - hindi ito physical education kund Page ENDER!
    KINAKARIR - isang pandiwa (verb in english), action word, ginagawa ng mga may gustong ma-achieve
    BAGANSYA - di ko alam ibig sabihin nito, tanong niyo kay Boss.
    NAGRE-RESEARCH NG HOMEWORK - dahilan ng mga GBs kapag gustong mag-PEX
    KINAKABOG - kinakabahan
    AWARD - isang paraan ng pagbibigay paalala, pwede ding tanda ng pagiging guilty
    NAGBABATO O BATO SESSION - usapang Emerald ito ha, hindi usapang Sarah, precious stone kasi si Emerald kaya "Bato" session tayo!
    NA-MINTIS - ibig sabihin nito ay na-miss

[highlight]PEXSTERS' ALIASES[/highlight]

Ang mga sumusunod ay
    updated na....kaya tara! basa na!hekhek :lol:

Angkinin na ng mga aangkin ang mga alias na yan hehe...alam nyo na kung sino kayo...kung sino man gusto magpadagdag....gow getz mag-taas lang ng kamay :wave:

BY=BATANG YAGIT / DQ=Demolition Queen
    BABAENG MATRIX or KADENANG BULAKLAK na naging LIVING LEGEND , at ngayon, siya ay 195x CHORVA at ENGKAnDYOSA! - siya si JGAA1=J Ganda Adik-adik 1
    LOKA 2 or BUNSO
    BOSS na isa ring ENGKANDYOSA
    nag-evolve kasi
    - si direk ito, kung sino siya, hulaan nyo! baka kabugin eh!
    DE/DMS=DAKILANG ESPIRITU or DALAGANG MAY SAPI
    Bb. Caree/WHITE LOBO or LOLA NG MGA ADIK ADIK
    MS. PEXSTER CALOOCAN 2007 at Isang TAMBAY lang, di daw ADIK na ngayon ay SIKAT NA TAMBAY na !
    MB=MS. BANAT/ATE JENA
    MP=MS. PETIKS
    BB=BABY BLUE / BA=BATANG ADIK / BS=BATANG SUPREMO
    DLSB=DAKILANG LURKER SB :p - siya din ang pinakabagong tagapagpatigil ng mundo....dahil sa kanyang KILLER SMILE wohoo!
    SA=SENTIMENTAL ADIK na isa na ring CHEESESTICKS
    EA=EARLY ADIK
    MA=MOMMY ADIK
    CB=CELEBRITY ADIK
    CHB= CHEESEBALL na isa ring PINK LOBO - kilala nyo na siya
    BQ=BULAGA QUEEN
    DT= DYNAMIC TRIO - bhey, rach & star

[highlight]PEXSTERS KAADIKAN LEVEL:lol:[/highlight]
    by lanie!

level 1 pag kakastart mo palang...

level 2 pag mejo nahihiya hiya ka pa magpost dito..

level 3 pag mejo wala ka ng hiya..

level 4 pag umariba ka na sa pagpo post..

level 5 kapag may collection ka na ng KABOKS dito..

level 6 pag may ka YM ka na at doon kayo may getting-to-know-each-other

level 7 pag di ka na nakakatiis na hindi mag On Line at pati sa txt may session.

level 8 kapag pumupunta punta ka na sa mga MT

level 9 kapag sumasama sama ka na sa GEB ng pexter o ng certified popsters

level 10 kapag kahit nasaan si shabs andun ka.. o pinipilit mong makarating...

ang mataas sa level 10 ay tatawaging...

LEVEL ELEVEN SEEKERS - mga ayaw ng level 10, hanap ng hanap ng level 11 eh wala na nga eh... o eto na kayo mga seekers!
    ang level na ito ay nangangahulugang nagmamataas ka na sa level 10
    Ibig sabihin nito ikaw ay adik na adik sa sobrang adik mo, naiisip mo na na ang trabaho o pag-aaral ay napakalaking sagabal sa pag pe-PEX!

INVISIBLE ADIK - mga nagsasabing hindi sila adik pero adik na adik, yung tipong nagmamarathon ng mga tv shows ni shabs...

SUPREMO - ito ay nangangahulugang, ang bawat araw mo ay masalimuot pag wala ang SHABU ng buhay mo... pwede rin sila yung mga nakapanood ng lahat ng concert ni shabs parang si ate len...

yan nalang muna dagdagan nalang natin pag nakaisip pa ko...

nyahahahahha o sumagot naaaa mga adik!!!
    2407217720_0e1ed3cc9e_b.jpg
    Please Grab ORIGINAL COPIES Only, NO to PIRACY!!!

sarah-OPM-1.gif

[highlight]OPM ALBUM - SARAH GERONIMO[/highlight]

1. Ngayon, Bukas At Kailanman
    2. Ikaw Ang Aking Pangarap
    3. Kailangan Kita
    4. Kung Ako Na Lang Sana
    5. Minsan
    6. Ikaw
    7. Sa Iyo
    8. Pers Lab
    9. Miss
    10. Lumingon Ka Lang
    11. Kahit Na
    12. Pangarap Na Bituin
    13. Ibulong Sa Hangin
    14. Hanggang Kailan
    15. Pangarap Ko Ang Ibigin Ka
    16. Bituing Walang Ningning
    17. Narito
    18. Paano Kita Mapasasalamatan

NGAYON, BUKAS AT KAILANMAN
    (Theme from Viva Films’ “Baler”)

Music: Louie J. Ocampo - Lyrics: Edith M. Gallardo
    Published by Louie J. Ocampo & Margot M. Gallardo

Ating mga pangarap
    Bulong ng puso’y matutupad
    Pag-ibig natin ang ating yaman
    ’Di magmamaliw kailan pa man
    Ang puso’y……

Laging mahal kang labis
    Ikaw ang nais
    Na makapiling
    At habang buhay, lahat ng oras
    Lahat ng araw, mamahalin

Chorus:
    Ikaw…ngayon, bukas at kailanman
    Pangalan mong ’sinisigaw
    Labis kitang minamahal
    Kahit na kailan
    Pag-ibig sa ’yo’y walang katapusan
    Mahal kita, walang hanggan
    Ngayon, bukas at kailanman

ADLIB

At habang buhay, lahat ng oras
    Lahat ng araw, mamahalin

Chorus:
    Ikaw…ngayon, bukas at kailanman
    Pangalan mong ’sinisigaw
    Labis kitang minamahal
    Kahit na kailan
    Pag-ibig sa ’yo’y walang katapusan
    Mahal kita, walang hanggan
    Ngayon, bukas at kailanman
    Please Buy Original, Say No To Piracy!!

jmCoverboxCP.jpg

Just Me Album
    produced by Mr.Christian de Walden under Viva Records

NOW AVAILABLE @ U'R FAVORITE RECORD BARS

With 16 All-Original Tracks featuring the carrier single “I’LL BE THERE"

Song List:

01. I’ll Be There (Featuring Howie Dorough)
    02. You’re The Love Of My Life
    03. Dahil Mahal Mo Ako
    04. Where Only Angels Fly
    05. Silence
    06. One Little Kiss
    07. I Belong To You
    08. Just Me
    09. Look Inside Ourselves
    10. Kahit Mahal Mo Ay Iba
    11. Played
    12. Sweet Memories
    13. I Am Falling