Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

Single Gimikeras - Tara, Party tayo!

Calling All Single Ladies!!! (sorry guys..) ;)

I've been browsing through pex, but i can't seem to find a thread regarding gimik nights, as in club gimik nights, like in Manor, Embassy, Ascend, Dolce, Piedra, Fiamma, and the like.. :(

I'm a single lady,23, who have very busy friends who I can't pull out whenever I want to go clubbing, *** nkkainis..:confused:
I'm wondering if someone out here wants to go clubbing, let's form a group and meet up on one of those club nights to party.. Those who love to dance and drink (moderately).. Preferably Single Ladies para mas masaya, para mkalapit ang boys syempre.. :lol: I think it would be fun to meet new friends with same interests here..

Comments

• Calling All Single Ladies!!! (sorry guys..) ;)

I've been browsing through pex, but i can't seem to find a thread regarding gimik nights, as in club gimik nights, like in Manor, Embassy, Ascend, Dolce, Piedra, Fiamma, and the like.. :(

Wow, just perfect *okay* coz we have this sort of exclusive Thursday group, and this coming Thursday we are planning to have our elite club gimik somewhere in a posh part of Reposo in Makati.:dazzler:
    I'm a single lady,23, who have very busy friends who I can't pull out whenever I want to go clubbing, *** nkkainis..
    I'm wondering if someone out here wants to go clubbing, let's form a group and meet up on one of those club nights to party.. Those who love to dance and drink (moderately).. Preferably Single Ladies para mas masaya, para mkalapit ang boys syempre.. I think it would be fun to meet new friends with same interests here..

Great! coz as far as i know, lasengga lady will attend the thursday gimik *okay* although i only know one lasengga lady. you may have to prove to her that you're really single and 23 years old coz we ave to make sure you can make boys lapit.
  • katie.katie. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Yeah, Thursday group (not that's entertainment) would be in Reposo this week. Not exactly a club, but actually a better place to party/ gimik as it's located at the back of the Makati Cemetery. *okay*

Lasengga Lady (sounds like single lady) will be very glad to join this. Let's wait until she reads this. *okay* And rest assured, you'd be very glad to hear her knock knock jokes. :p
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hey, i wanna go to embassy and ascend as well and make tugsh-tugsh!! :dance: :cheers:
  • jescythe wrote: »
    Wow, just perfect *okay* coz we have this sort of exclusive Thursday group, and this coming Thursday we are planning to have our elite club gimik somewhere in a posh part of Reposo in Makati.:dazzler:

Great! coz as far as i know, lasengga lady will attend the thursday gimik *okay* although i only know one lasengga lady. you may have to prove to her that you're really single and 23 years old coz we ave to make sure you can make boys lapit.

i really am single, but have flings as sideline, hehe =) but totally not committed.. and i really am 23 y.o...

katie. wrote: »
    Yeah, Thursday group (not that's entertainment) would be in Reposo this week. Not exactly a club, but actually a better place to party/ gimik as it's located at the back of the Makati Cemetery. *okay*

hmm, reposo makati, never been there, (as i live up north) may i know what kind of place exactly we're talking here? :)

Lasengga Lady (sounds like single lady) will be very glad to join this. Let's wait until she reads this. *okay* And rest assured, you'd be very glad to hear her knock knock jokes.

wooh, can't wait for the Lasennga Lady.. :)
  • hey, i wanna go to embassy and ascend as well and make tugsh-tugsh!! :dance: :cheers:

tara, how about this week? it's embassy's 4th anniversary this saturday, mar. 28.. call? :dance:
  • not too sure how much of a response you're gonna get.

most of the people here prefer sitting and talking and drinking and eating and drinking and talking and eating, well, you get my drift...

:D
    ^Korek ka dyan, brainfart!!! And aside from sitting and talking and drinking, may picture taking pa on the side. :lol:

Pero wag kayong magpapapicture pag si brainfart ang may hawak ng cam. Mawawala ang dignity nyo.

*peace* :lol:
  • ^naman! mas maganda lang pag stolen yung shot. :lol:
    Hmmph! Ganda nga eh, kaya yung pic namin ni stickynotegirl sa Quattro, nakanganga kami. :rolleyes:

:rotflmao:
  • O diba? san ka pa? :lol:
    i-post ko ba?

:lol: pag nabasa ni stickynotegirl to, matataranta yun. :rotflmao:
  • and this thread's what i've been looking for for so long... too bad i'm not a lady, but a manly man.

:depressed2:
  • soltera81soltera81 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    naks naman si v. oo nga, ikaw ang bagay dito. :lol:

to all ladies who want to go clubbing, i recommend virtuoso. PM him. he has the same interest and he also loves to dance and drink. moderately? just go find out about the guy. :D
    ^Hmmm... mukhang manginginom si Virtuoso ah. :looking:

:lol: san ka nagtutugsh tugsh, virtuoso?

TS, pumayag ka na daw na pwede lalake, magpapanggap na lang syang girl. :lol:
  • hey, can i join? =)
  • soltera81 wrote: »
    naks naman si v. oo nga, ikaw ang bagay dito. :lol:

to all ladies who want to go clubbing, i recommend virtuoso. PM him. he has the same interest and he also loves to dance and drink. moderately? just go find out about the guy.

ayos sa pag benta si soltie :glee:
    katie. wrote: »
    ^Hmmm... mukhang manginginom si Virtuoso ah. :looking:

:lol: san ka nagtutugsh tugsh, virtuoso?

TS, pumayag ka na daw na pwede lalake, magpapanggap na lang syang girl. :lol:

code name nga sa kanya ay: Ate V

:glee:
    cheebee wrote: »
    hey, can i join? =)

sure... pwedeng pwede *okay*
  • salty - thanks for the pimpin'! :stolenkiss:

katie. - haven't been in the clubbing scene. last time i went to a night out was 2 months ago i think at dolce QC. :depressed2:

cheebee - where u from?

aslan - :bash:

:bungi:
  • V :bash: ka din :lol:
  • Tiesto sa sat!
    ^Si V oh, hindi nagyayaya. :glee: