Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion

Fashion Designer Kuno - Abusado! Let's all stop supporting his products

I got this from another forum and I think any one with the right mind would agree that it is this kind of people we should stop supporting by buying their products.

Here's the link to the blog post with the video.
http://www.lagahit.com/2009/03/boyet-fajardo-how-ruin-your-brand-with-your-public-attitude/

Here's a youtube link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojv_kbsEQHQ#

In summary, he made a staff of duty free kneel and beg who was merely doing his job by ensuring that the company and the buyer is secured when paying through their credit cards by asking them for their IDs when no signature is found at the back.

For reference, here's his website.
http://www.boyetfajardo.com/home.php?index=6

and here's an online petition
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/boycottboyetfajardo

But if anyone has connections and feel that he deserves to be boycott, then pls. make sure that the people selling his products get to know the real person and stop selling it.

Thanks.

Comments

• I also read about this in Chuvaness. Hindi ko nga siya kilala!
  • who is HE/SHE???
  • ferkhiteferkhite PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    yabang naman ng boyet na yan...boyet de leon ang kilala kong sikat sino ba siyang bakla siya nagmamaganda never heard naman siya....
  • Disgusting man. People like him are the scum of society - just like the other rich and powerful who feel like they are God's gift to human kind and take it as a serious insult to their person if the people around them don't know who they are. They are the 'Di mo ba kilala kung sino ako/magulang/kapatid/insert friend/associate here ko?!?!' GET OVER YOURSELVES, ARSEHOLES! NAKAKADIRI ANG MGA KATULAD NIYO!

Mr. Boyet Scum-of-the Earth, may you get what you deserve for doing what you did to that honest, hardworking employee. How dare you think yourself better than those around you, just by mere virtue of your wealth. It is clear that the man who you did that to is far wealthier than you are, though not in the way you think. He has wealth of character, something which you don't have or you've lost a long time ago.

This is classic example of how money can never and will never ever buy class.

I support the move for the boycott of Mr. Scum's products. He deserves it, and so much more. It makes me shudder to think how he treats those who are constantly around him, like his employees or family. It must suck to be them to be around someone like him constantly.
  • feifeikoklandfeifeikokland PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    yeahhh no to Boyet Fajardo go go go!
  • ay bad!
    kung andun ako malamang eepal ako haha!
  • business_guybusiness_guy PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Who is he anyway???? Now if he refused to give out his other identification cards, dapat di payagan ng management na pabilhin siya. He is a F#$k [email protected]#. Dapat magpasalamat pa siya, para din sa proteksyon niya as a cardholder. Tapos pag nanakaw yung card niya, may ibang gumamit, magagalit din siya. About the given video, I don't know if that is the real video of him, because I basically don't know him at all. But if ever he is in that video, whatever his reason/s for doing that, he made a very wrong and very rude move. He is not a god to ask somebody to kneel in front of him. Kung di naman siya shoshonga-*****, he should have signed his credit card upon receipt. It's not an excuse kesyo busy kasi and walang time para mag sign. Remember, treat your credit card as cash. The employees were just doing their duty to the extent to protect him as a cardholder. About boycotting his products, I'm urging everyone to do that, though di ako bumibili ng local brand apparels. From head to foot, I'm wearing an imported brands / designer labels. Toothpaste lang ang ginagamit kong locally made - Colgate (Yes imported brand ang Colgate, but I'm buying the local made) :rotflmao:....
    I think, we have to post it in here aside from the link provided above (http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/boycottboyetfajardo)

Last March 13, 2009, Filipino Fashion Designer Angelino Boyet Fajardo created a scene, to the shock and horror of shoppers and employees of Duty Free Philippines alike, when a cashier politely asked for his ID after presenting his unsigned credit card. This is a standard operating procedure applicable to all stores to verify ownership of the credit card and prevent fraud.

Suddenly, the designer reportedly got furious and, at the top of his voice, started berating the cashiers and managers of Duty Free Philippines. He might have thought a celebrated person like he is, with all his accolades and fame, has gone unrecognized by the cashier. A new well-trained casual worker who is carefully doing his job. The designer further shocked bystanders by cursing the people there with words such as leche and p...ina, while angrily expressing surprise why the people there did not recognize him.

Store managers and officers were sought to appease the matter, explaining to him that it is all included as a standard operating procedure in credit card payment for the safety, not only for the company but also his own. Ignoring all this, he pulled out his phone and threatened to call on high positioned government officials whom he allegedly knew, like doing a power-play to make these people realize how important he is. He went on saying "Mga leche kayo! Hindi niyo ako kilala? Ako si Boyet Fajardo! At itong p...ina na babaeng ito (pointing to a lady officer) at ang baklang ito (pointing to the cashier) ay walang kwentang mga tao! I want them fired!!!"

His yelling and berating went on and on. He cannot calm down and as he appeared to have bloodshot eyes, like that of a drunk person and or under an influence. He threw his passport on the cashier's face and later intentionally stepped on the cashier's foot to say "Ay sorry, di ko sinasadya!" He goes on to say, that only if the cashier kneel down before him and/or allow him to freely slap the cashier's face, may he get satisfied.

The ill-fated cashier, with all the onlookers watching, stand down and just simply gave in to probably he thought would end the matter. Crying in shame he slowly knelt down and apologize (for actually doing his job) before this self proclaimed GOD, perhaps for fear of loosing his job. No slapping was made to the cashier's face but the incident landed a harsher and reverberating sound to the faces of the lesser people of this society.

Fortunately, his inhumane acts were caught on CCTV in which a portion was featured in YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojv_kbsEQHQ&feature=channel_page

With such disrespect, discrimination and humiliation towards a good worker, a less fortunate person and a fellow Filipino...

1. We are calling all citizens to stop patronizing Boyet Fajardo's RTW labels such as Substance in SM department stores, Boyet Fajardo and Initials in Landmark and Robinson's department stores.
    2. We are calling on all malls to pull out or stop distributing his products in your outlets.
    4. We are calling on the Commission on Human Rights, Department of Labor and Employment and all human rights and labor activists to take appropriate legal actions on this matter.
    5. We are calling all foreign embassies to deny him of entry to your respective countries.
    6. We are calling on the Fashion Designers Association of the Philippines to dishonor him of his membership and profession.

...To give him a lesson and to help us stop him from victimizing the underprivileged over and over and over again.

Contact Information:
    Boyet Fajardo
    Tel: +632 6327120 / +632 6366871
    Email: [email protected]

We look forward to your support.

Thank you.

Concerned Filipino Citizen
  • Take a look at his Friendster account.

boymess.jpg
  • nagreact na ba siya about this video?
  • Kapow! wrote: »
    Take a look at his Friendster account.

boymess.jpg

hindi legit yan..yung join date march 2009..
    babyvixen wrote: »
    nagreact na ba siya about this video?

So far, wala pa, pero this morning, Channel 2's show, 'Umagang Kay Ganda', they confirmed about this video - the youtube link given above was genuine - it was Boyet Fajardo. With that confirmation, I'm urging everyone to boycott his products 'BOYET FAJARDO' for him to learn a lesson. Why? Just read my thread above....

Here's an online petition given by our thread starter - (Click the link below to support the petition):

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/boycottboyetfajardo
  • i saw it also this morning at UKG, di ko sya kilala actually...

never a known designer, but now u are!

better find a new career! let us support the campaign against people like this... you have no place in this world..
  • List nyo yun mga labels/brands connected yan para alam natin what NOT to buy.
  • He took down the front page of his website to avoid attacks, but you can still get through here:

Edit: I looked through the clothes in his "collection" and they're laughably bad:

C7.jpg
    Material: Heltin
    Comp: 85%Poly,15%Rayon
    sizes: S M L

That's a 100% synthetic suit jacket. It should come with a label: Warning: Highly Flammable:rotflmao:
  • -gelay--gelay- PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    brianpex wrote: »
    He took down the front page of his website to avoid attacks, but you can still get through here:

Edit: I looked through the clothes in his "collection" and they're laughably bad:

C7.jpg

That's a 100% synthetic suit jacket. It should come with a label: Warning: Highly Flammable:rotflmao:

:rotflmao:

omg!!! you mean his products are as bad as his attitude?!!! :glee: :lol::lol:
  • Here's another one:
    C1.jpg

Yes, it's that bad.
  • -gelay--gelay- PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    brianpex wrote: »
    Yes, it's that bad.

i'm convinced ..... my name is Nicole ..... Clear. *nicole scherzinger mode* :lol::lol:
  • gabsiegabsie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ito ba yung prinopromote minsan ni boy abunda sa shows nya???
  • brianpex wrote: »
    He took down the front page of his website to avoid attacks, but you can still get through here:

C7.jpg

yikes! ang sagwa ng fit! ano ba yan?! parang buntis yung model :lol: baka pang-maternity yan? :rotflmao:

well at least di pala mahirap i-boycott ang collection niya kung ganyan pala itsura :D