Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Movies
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Sundo by GMA Films rated PG13 by the MTRCB

Sundo by GMA Films
ScreenShot019.jpgGMAFilmsSundoratedPG13bytheMTRCB.jpg

Sundo by GMA Films has received a PG 13 rating from the Movie and Television Review and Classification Board. This will allow families with children 13 years old and above to watch the film together when it opens in cinemas nationwide starting NOW! March 18.
continue reading Sundo by GMA Films rated PG13 by the MTRCB>>>

Comments

• louisaabaloslouisaabalos PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    share ko lang nanood ako ng SUNDO 1st day, napakaganda nang movie opening credit palang panalo na at visually napakaganda rin ng shot at kulay nito. magaling din si sunshine mala maricel ang acting.

Maganda ang story at ang twist bongga.

Babala lang wag manood mag isa scary talaga lalo na alam natin yung story about sa mga tao na may nakikita na sundo.
  • kailangan ba gawan ng hiwalay thread kung naging pg 13?

:lol: big deal?
  • mukhang another flop na naman from GMA ito, mga 15 million pa lang kinita on its first weekend.
  • FLIP FLOP :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
  • nadineluvejnadineluvej PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    its really worth watching
  • me im a huge fan of horror films from american to korean to chinese to japanese and filipino. usually filipino horror movies doesnt even come close to the foreign horror movies. but!! SUNDO actually can be compared to the chinese' movie THE EYE.

at first, i thought the premise was the same, but its totally different. for me, its not really that scary or suspenseful, but i do like the way the camera was angled to make it scarier, plus the sound effects. some scenes are a bit redundant and robin's acting is not really that good. a lot of robin's acting were mostly macho poses, where he pushes his upper lip, shoulders high and not exhale hehe! sorry robin fans. BUT! what impresses me was the ending. it was soooooo unexpected. the twist was extremely well written. now that alone made it at par with the other asian horror movies. and lets not forget that without a great story that leads to the ending then everything would just be boring.

i would recommend people to watch this. flop or not flop i dont really care. im just a fan of horror movies. :)
  • nadineluvejnadineluvej PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    well maganda talaga...yung sound effect matindi...
    ang galing ni sunshine
    si katrina nagpapatawa talaga hehehe

better than ouija promise
  • gosh..maaga pa naman sabihin na Flop ang pelikula di ba? naniniwala ako na hahatak ito sa takilya sa mga weekends pa siguro o sa susunod na mga linggo..malaki ang tiwala ko sa GMA films no? bastat tatak GMA may tiwala ako*okay*:p
  • Saw this film by force and I was surprised that it's actually good.

I'd recommend it to people.
  • rej_miller18rej_miller18 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Quija is better and i do not even consider that movie good enough. Haha. Not when you've seen Feng shui and Sukob.