Home PEx Sports PBA

Should Brian Hamilton Be Replaced?

brian hamilton was really something to watch in his first game... he made a triple double on his first game while not making a single turnover... the past couple of games though showed otherwise... he was becoming ineffective as an import...

personally, i think that b-ham has not been given enough plays to show his real worth.. most of the touches are kerby's, james' and pj's... sometimes even roger yap takes matters to his own hands.. b-ham needs to make plays for himself via hustle if he wants to score.. seldom did i see the locals make plays for him even though he is a part of the team... that frustrates any player... if b-ham was indeed a prolific import as the once touted the guy to be prior to the conference, how come they're not utilizing that talent? i read in pf's thread that there are some who wish that chandler be the import again. question is, should brian hamilton be replaced immediately, knowing that there are not too many opportunities for the guy to perform and show his wares?
«13

Comments

  • outmapoutmap PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Nope, replace the coach and everything's gonna be alright.
  • James Ty IIIJames Ty III PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Bring back Marquin Chandler! Reggie Larry was doing all right pero nabali ang daliri niya.
  • KG21KG21 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    First change the coach, second trade Roger and Kerby and lastly--stick to B-Ham!
  • speaking of which, what's larry's progress?? can pf still get him back or di na??

    i agree that b-ham should be given more chances... di naman siya ang reason for their losses e.. its mostly the coach's fault... as far as trading roger and kerby, they should look for suitable replacements... why not try to acquire kelvin dela pena and thoss (long shot) from alaska?? baka kagatin ng alaska... but that's just me... ultimately, ryan should be the one fired... siya yung dapat na alisin...
  • jbpink87jbpink87 Mailap ang Kinse PEx Expert 🎖️
    nagmumukha tuloy one hit wonder itong si b-ham sa sistema ni papoging RG!!
  • kuhanin na lang nila ulit yun dati nila import si

    Derrick "Flight 32" Brown hahaha


    nahahawa na ko kay pepman ha. mahilig mag pantasya. haha
  • KG21KG21 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    vinocchio wrote: »
    speaking of which, what's larry's progress?? can pf still get him back or di na??

    i agree that b-ham should be given more chances... di naman siya ang reason for their losses e.. its mostly the coach's fault... as far as trading roger and kerby, they should look for suitable replacements... why not try to acquire kelvin dela pena and thoss (long shot) from alaska?? baka kagatin ng alaska... but that's just me... ultimately, ryan should be the one fired... siya yung dapat na alisin...

    The injury sustained by Larry in their practice games, can be healed about 3 to 4 mos, so I think the conference is over by then!
  • outmapoutmap PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    1st Agenda, replace Gregorio; Then move Kerby Raymundo, Ni?o Ca?aleta and Roger Yap.

    I like Purefoods' import. A good team player, versatile, and lock down defender. Wala lang tira sa labas, pero di naman nila kailangan ng scorer eh, sandamukal ang pwedeng gumawa sa kanila, wala lang sistema ang coach.
  • KG21KG21 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    outmap wrote: »
    1st Agenda, replace Gregorio; Then move Kerby Raymundo, Ni?o Ca?aleta and Roger Yap.

    I like Purefoods' import. A good team player, versatile, and lock down defender. Wala lang tira sa labas, pero di naman nila kailangan ng scorer eh, sandamukal ang pwedeng gumawa sa kanila, wala lang sistema ang coach.

    Wag muna si KG, tutal bago lang naman yun sa team...si Kerby at Roger na lang ang i-trade, mukhang wala na talagang pagbabago sa game ng dalawang ito, yung isa puro turnover, yung isa naman until now hirap magdecide sa fastbreaks!
  • KG21 wrote: »
    Wag muna si KG, tutal bago lang naman yun sa team...si Kerby at Roger na lang ang i-trade, mukhang wala na talagang pagbabago sa game ng dalawang ito, yung isa puro turnover, yung isa naman until now hirap magdecide sa fastbreaks!

    i agree... give canaleta some chance.. he hasn't really found his groove yet... ganyan din si rico nung umpisa di ba.. nangangapa pa yang si canaleta sa leave him muna... it should be ryan, kerby and roger who should take most blame... ryan for his stupidity, kerby for his penchant to commit turnovers and roger for being undecisive... siguro kailangan ding idagdag si pardo and si kap, for being "too nice" to their players... walang masama sa pagiging mabait and diplomatic.. pero kung umaabuso na yung players mo and its becoming a cancer to the team, dapat ng alisin... basketball is a team game... not one player can win a game... that's why you have 5 players in at the same time e... if all 5 players play harmoniously, malayo mararating nila... if they have the same goal, no matter how weak your lineup is on paper, you'll do good (i.e. red bull under guiao)...

    back to the issue at hand, i like the way b-ham handles himself.. he is pretty much doing a pingris... ang kulang lang talaga is yung opportunities plus, bopols yung coach..
  • Bring back Marquin Chandler! Reggie Larry was doing all right pero nabali ang daliri niya.

    maybe Reggie can suit up! its just a broken finger i think kobe played a broken winky before:D
  • KG21KG21 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    B-Ham is really great for Purefoods, especially the intensity, the hustle and steals! I don't think that changing him will be a good idea!

    This team is re-loaded of offensive and superstar players now, unlike the Alvin era, I should say, they have enough talent to win lots of ballgames, or loss some great games, not what we've seen versus SMB previuosly!
  • KG21KG21 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    sTaRter_01 wrote: »
    maybe Reggie can suit up! its just a broken finger i think kobe played a broken winky before:D

    I guess, if that's only the case, we never see B-ham played at all!:depressed:
  • B.Ham is being replaced this week. :naughty:
  • charriolcharriol PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    kerby i-trade mukhang malabo un pwede pa siguro si roger yap...even though purefoods has lot of scorers they still need an import who can deliver the points specially if the game is close .their locals will be there but ofcourse thats why his there (b-ham)to prove his worth...bring back chandler ...hehehehe
  • KG21KG21 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Mukhang di lang import replacement ang manyayari sa team...abangan natin mga Purefoods fans!
  • pepmanpepman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    gamekopba wrote: »
    kuhanin na lang nila ulit yun dati nila import si

    Derrick "Flight 32" Brown hahaha


    nahahawa na ko kay pepman ha. mahilig mag pantasya. haha

    Matanda na yan. Get young and new imports naman.
  • pepman wrote: »
    Matanda na yan. Get young and new imports naman.

    Get young? Galen Young?:naughty:

    Joke lang.....

    Seriously... for a non-PF fan's POV... ok si B-Ham sa inyo... at least he can try to be that FACILITATOR ng PF. You already have the Yaps and Kerby there, plus si SuperSub aka Simon, and NI?OCa?eleta(please stop calling him KG, He is not even close to KG, insulto kay Garnett yun)

    If PF gets another scoring import, lalo sila magkakagulo. How will shots be distributed?

    If ayaw talaga nila kay Bham... i suggest they find an import ala Sean Chambers... yung tipong willing to do the dirty work and grab the rebounds

    Peace to all PF fans!*okay*
  • pf fits just right sa pf.. di siya sugapa and he hustles a lot... if pf changes import, tingin ko, lalong magkakaloko-loko ang team...
  • If PF gets another scoring import, lalo sila magkakagulo. How will shots be distributed?
    tig-iisa sila ng bola sina Kerby, James at new import

    Sa tingin ko hindi dapat palitan si B-ham, sagana naman sa scorer, magagaling naman ang PG, daming big guys, coach lang ang may problema di marunong i-utilized ang bench panay papajems at kerby lang ang alam
Sign In or Register to comment.