Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion

Hair & Make-Up

San kyo nagpapagawa?

Comments

• hey need help!

for gradball..

i have a brown dress..

i'm wondering kung pde sa akin straight hair, red lips?
    i have a fair complexion

tnx!
  • go to soiree salon, its along katipunan avenue going to white plains. you have to call (911-8772 or 0922-8500069) for appointment kc by appointment *** make-up artist. i always go there for make up eh. just look for buterfly. he's a celebrity stylist ng abs-cbn. he's really great! my appointment nga ako with them tomorrow, im excited!!
  • mixedbag07 wrote: »
    go to soiree salon, its along katipunan avenue going to white plains. you have to call (911-8772 or 0922-8500069) for appointment kc by appointment *** make-up artist. i always go there for make up eh. just look for buterfly. he's a celebrity stylist ng abs-cbn. he's really great! my appointment nga ako with them tomorrow, im excited!!

thanks!

pero ayoko na sanang lumayo eh, mandaluyong ako eh...
    pede kaya kung ganun style ko!?! with big silver earrings

tnx!
  • hi iheartbk

try Vivere Salon in galleria. look for Mr. Albert Sagcal, hairstylist and makeup artist. satisfaction guaranteed. you can consult him on the look you want.

call the branch at 910-5489 for your appointment.

good luck on your gradball!
  • ^ up for this thread. my friend is getting married in a church in commonwealth, QC. do you know any good salons there where I can be made up? para malapit?

also, I heard there's a vivere salon in SM North, sino ang recommended na makeup artist dun?
  • hi daveigh!

yes, Vivere Salon SM North branch is located at the Lower Ground Floor of The Annex.

You can seek onsite appointment with either Mr. Albert Sagcal or Mr. Pancho Garcia. Both are seasoned hair and makeup artists. Contact us at 501-2158 in SM Annex or 910-5489 for Galleria branch. Our Service Leaders will be glad to assist you on your queries.

Watch out for the opening of VIVERE SALON SM Megamall Branch in May 2009!

www.viveresalon.com
  • Maganda sa Profiles Katipunan. Pero yun yung tipong pang prom or pang ball lang. Kapag bridal, im not really sure.
  • i just had my hair and make up done by butterfly (soiree salon) yesterday..it was so0o0o0oo FANTASTIC! i really love it! got lots of compliments nga eh..hehe :lol:

marami nagpapatrial hair and make up sa kanila for wedding na nakasabay ko..and all of them really looked great! iba iba styles nila, not like other make up artists na pagiisa lang ang nagmake up sa inyo, halos magkakapareho kyo ng itsura..hehe :rotflmao:

sayang lang kasi they're fully booked for may 8 ata, magpapamake up sana mom ko bcoz she'll be attending a wedding..can anyone recommend a great make up artist..sana *** katulad ni butterfly :(
  • aina_crazy_girlaina_crazy_girl PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Only Lilibeth Ayag (you can find her in Grace Lagman or in Monica's) touches my hair and face. She's the best.
  • Hi you can ask any MAC SA if they can do your hair do and makeup. pwde yan kasi MAC encourages them to do it.
  • I do my own hair and makeup.. really cool!! :)