Home PEx Hobbies Cars and Motoring

A Honda or a Mitsubishi ???

[JZ] Nightmare[JZ] Nightmare PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
I'm just trying to get your opinions, so what car do you like most a HONDA car (any model) or MITSUBISHI car?

Why?

If u can be specific then let me know.

How bout race cars for honda and mitsubishi? which do you like most and y?

Comments

  • ako, i use to prefer a mitsubishi (dun sa normal class cars nila, lancer, civic...etc.) over a honda because i used to own a '94 lancer (yung pang evo III!) kaso lang lousy sobra ng suspension. lahat ng may ESi at hatchback na kakilala ko ang ganda pa rin ng takbo ng kotse nila hanggang ngayon. pati dun sa newer models ng lancer (ewan ko lang dun sa 2001 lancer ah!) ang lousy sobra ng suspension. honda is ok sana kaso ang mahal eh, pati yung maintenance ang lupet ng presyo. kung looks lang ang titignan mo, mas maganda ang lancer pero kung overall (engine power, fuel efficiency, suspension, etc.) honda takes the cake. pero feeling ko babawi ang mitsubishi dun sa bagong lancer nila. ang pangit kasi nung bagong civic eh.
  • porma nga sobra nung bagong civic eh.. mas lalo na yung acura version ng civic.. dunno what it's called though.

    i past one of those acuras parked in the road and i said HOLY $#1T

    and i will definitely go for a honda.

  • a Mitsubishi would definetely be my choice.. its easy to find CHEAP parts for this kind of motor( mechanical wise) and as for the caha... ok to kasi you dont need to have lots of kits to put on it e.. just go and pa lowered lang ng konti with 16-17" ung mags tapos a nice clear tail lights and definitely its more "lighter" than a civic or a honda car.. mas kunti ang LBS ng gross wieght ng mitsubishi lancer tsaka malaki ung engine compartment nito... di ka magiisip kung saan mo ilalagay ung mga modifications na gagawin mo!! :evil:
  • Originally posted by GreatBop
    porma nga sobra nung bagong civic eh.. mas lalo na yung acura version ng civic.. dunno what it's called though.

    i past one of those acuras parked in the road and i said HOLY $#1T

    and i will definitely go for a honda.

    are you referring to the RSX which will eventually replace the integra? nakakita ka na sa kalye nun?
  • Originally posted by scarab
    Originally posted by GreatBop
    porma nga sobra nung bagong civic eh.. mas lalo na yung acura version ng civic.. dunno what it's called though.

    i past one of those acuras parked in the road and i said HOLY $#1T

    and i will definitely go for a honda.

    are you referring to the RSX which will eventually replace the integra? nakakita ka na sa kalye nun?

    yeah i think so rsx ata.. yeah nakakita na ako.. and i think i saw 2 already. i live here in vancouver though and daming taga hongkong rito. and those hongkong dudes don't settle for cheap cars.. hehe..
  • OTEP ROTEP R PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    In Canada, they sell an Acura version of the Civic called the 1.6 EL.

    I think I'd go for the Mitsu. Used to own a '94 Galant SS and it was good. And the potential for modifications (4G63) is limitless. Remember, its the same engine in the Lancer Evolution series! Pero kung sa subcompacts and you're not good with working on cars, better stick with a Civic. Both are boring pero the Civic is more reliable.
  • If you like cars na pang everyday lang, get a honda accord or mitsubishi lancer.
    If you like something na pangRace or puwedeng gawin pangporma, GET a civic (i prefer the older models... 1997 to 2000.. maganda ang lights, engine, and yung proma)
    If you like something na reliable, fast, and MAGANDA talaga pangporma.. then ACURA INTEGRA GSR!

    ACURA INTEGRA GSR is my choice over Eclipse and Civic! ok din ang HONDA PRELUDE!
  • Originally posted by GreatBop
    porma nga sobra nung bagong civic eh.. mas lalo na yung acura version ng civic.. dunno what it's called though.

    i past one of those acuras parked in the road and i said HOLY $#1T

    and i will definitely go for a honda.

    i saw one on the road na yesterday (lagi kasi sa showroom ko lang nakikita eh). it kinda looked like a camry...ewan ko. siguro kung nasanay na ako tsaka ako magagandahan pero as for now hindi pa eh...tsaka ang mahal kasi ng honda eh...(car price, accessories, maintenance and all!) as compared to a mitsubishi.
  • camry?? i guess.. but the 1st time i saw the car on a tv commercial, my impression was it is kinda like the accord.

    But it really doesn't matter what you pick anyways. Both are quality cars and guarantees satisfaction. I know cause i drive both a mitsubishi and a honda.. (I DRIVE em but not OWN them.)

  • Honda! mas matibay!!! Mitsubishi, pag tumagal nasisira ang aircon (based on experience)
  • Originally posted by GreatBop
    camry?? i guess.. but the 1st time i saw the car on a tv commercial, my impression was it is kinda like the accord.

    But it really doesn't matter what you pick anyways. Both are quality cars and guarantees satisfaction. I know cause i drive both a mitsubishi and a honda.. (I DRIVE em but not OWN them.)

    hahaha! when i saw it sa TV i thought it was a bigger version or the city eh! hahaha!
  • [JZ] Nightmare[JZ] Nightmare PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    RSX never seen one in the road but on magazines a lot. Hope to see an EVO VII on the road someday but it is very unlikely since they are not mass producing it. Well integra's nice and all but i kinda like mitsubishi. Honda get's better when modified by SPOON or MUGEN but unlike mitsubishi with the turbo and everything, honda relies more on engine power, more torque and horsepower
  • HONDA na at mas proven at pinaka-mataas ang resale value plus WALANG taxing Honda cause before purchasing one,you have to sign a waiver na hindi pwedeng gawing taxi!
  • HONDA na at mas proven at pinaka-mataas ang resale value plus WALANG taxing Honda cause before purchasing one,you have to sign a waiver na hindi pwedeng gawing taxi!Kaya, I always use ore upgrade my cars with a Honda!
    HONDA for Life!!!!
  • Ang galing nga pala ng Acura RSX! but it's true na it looks a bit like a small version of the camry coupe (solara)! :(


    sa mga di pa nakakita, here's how it looks:
    http://izzyshouse.simplenet.com/cars/acura/2001/concepts/rsx.html

    I'd like to have one of those kaso lang di ko pa tapos bayaran ang aking 98 civic! :)
  • mitsubishi po

  • Well, i have a balikbayan friend who i happen to bump with other day...he told me about how Filipinos and other nationalities in the U.S. so engrossed with the Civics..well sabi ko reliable and fast especially the Sir models..tapos, sabi niya..since he likes compact cars na matulin he was about to get a Civic until one of his car buddies gave him some info about the MAZDA PROTEGE..it's a compact sedan which is relatively cheaper than the Civics and is so fun to set up kasi marami daw magagawa..now he owns one and recently nag surf ako..the 2001 model of Mazda Protege has an engine displacement of 2.0liter 16 Valve..for the ES 2.0 model iyong top of the line..iba ang hitsura ng bumpers sporty parang ala Evo style compared to the other trims of Protege...imagine Dos Litros with a tag price of $15,550 only..the Civics are in the 16k++ range 1.7Liter lang...check it out!
  • Originally posted by strigoy_72

    Well, i have a balikbayan friend who i happen to bump with other day...he told me about how Filipinos and other nationalities in the U.S. so engrossed with the Civics..well sabi ko reliable and fast especially the Sir models..tapos, sabi niya..since he likes compact cars na matulin he was about to get a Civic until one of his car buddies gave him some info about the MAZDA PROTEGE..it's a compact sedan which is relatively cheaper than the Civics and is so fun to set up kasi marami daw magagawa..now he owns one and recently nag surf ako..the 2001 model of Mazda Protege has an engine displacement of 2.0liter 16 Valve..for the ES 2.0 model iyong top of the line..iba ang hitsura ng bumpers sporty parang ala Evo style compared to the other trims of Protege...imagine Dos Litros with a tag price of $15,550 only..the Civics are in the 16k++ range 1.7Liter lang...check it out!


    I have a friend that has a protege'. It's not that good. I tried driving it, kahit na 2.0 liter sya, mas mabilis parin ang civic. And as for the price, 15,550 IS just the base price. Once you add an air conditioner, CD player, power windows, alarm, etc.. just add a couple of thousand dollars more and you get a MUCH better accord. with all those things i mentioned as standard with the car.

    That is, ofcourse just my opinion. Oh yeah, whag niyong ismallin yung VTEC too. Once you get to 4000 rpm and VTEC kicks in, you're in for one hell of a ride.
Sign In or Register to comment.