Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy

Fmylife.com

best. site. ever. :rotflmao:

www.fmylife.com

Comments

• vertud21vertud21 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    cool...

kinda reminds me of a website where you can share your secrets...
  • "Today, I was DJ'ing a wedding. The groom wanted a song played for his grandma and grandpa. I announce over the microphone for his grandparents to come to the dance floor for a special song. Turns out his grandparents have been dead for over a year and the song was supposed to be in dedication. FML"

:rotflmao:
  • Today, me and my girlfriend were watching some show about sex on the discovery channel. The topic of female orgasms came up and she said, "Wow, I wonder what that's like?" We've been dating and sexually active for three years. FML
    Today, I called my boyfriend crying to tell him I had the most terrible day. He said I should come over, and he would make me feel better. I said I just want to snuggle, and I was impressed with his sincerity. Then he said, "can we snuggle... with my d1ck in you?" FML

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
  • keoboikeoboi PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    laughtrip nga itong site na to :lol:
  • CoolCucumberCoolCucumber PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ===========
    Today, my mom : "You and your dad like all the same foods right? Try this for me", she then proceeds to give me a strawberry flavored jelly. I say that it tastes good and ask what she gave me. "It's my new nipple cream, I want to surprise your dad tonight." FML
    --
    Today, my mom found a condom in my pocket while doing my laundry. Instead of having the subsequent discussion about the birds and the bees my mother simply asked "Who would have sex with you?" FML
    ===========

Panalo! :lol:

:rpflag: