Home PEx Campus

miriam or csb?

ei guys, i need a little help.. i'm really confuse, kung saan ako papasok.
international studies sa miriam, and HRIM sa st.benilde..
:confused:

Comments

• BENILDE! :D
    but you need to consider certain things before choosing csb like

*tuition
    *education
    *distance from your house
    *trip expenses (if HRIM tourism track)

but as far as I know csb is one of the best schools that offer HRIM and diplomatic affairs/consular (much likely too international studies)

and you can't compare csb's HRIM to miriam's Intl. Studies because your preffered course are not the same as the other

so I suggest go for CSB *okay*, or just "FOLLOW YOUR HEART" because for you to succeed in the future you need to have a heart for work, and the best way to choose what course to go for, is consider your interrests, standing and yeah just follow your heart...(safe choice;))
  • I think DLS-CSB is superior to Miriam in terms of academic prestige and metrics such as student quality, facilities, resources and employment prospects after graduation.

DLS-CSB is just in a notch below the Big-3 for undergraduate education.
  • MC has relatively-secured vicinities; a scenic, green environment; a quality education, reputable faculty and academe, a community of beautiful people, and of course, many chances to mingle with students, esp. boys, of AdMU and some times, of UP-Diliman.

MC has also uniforms. you don't have to worry about what to wear every time you go to school.

as for CSB, prepare to experience the dirty, dusty, gray streets and nasty polluted air of Pasay City as you go your way to school but don't worry their classrooms and facilities are of modern appeal and of comfort.

btw, don't believe those rankings about universities and colleges. it's all Marketing BS which is enticing a false, distorted belief that these certain groups of people are only ones capable of being successful in this world...WTH, ROTFL! :D

well, it's really up to you. just have faith in what you can do.
  • thanks for the advices..wish i will choose the best for me:)
  • CSB na lang po, sa miriam, tuturuan ka lang mag makeup at tumambay sa katipunan.

kidding aside, Mas Maganda ang CSB, but be prepared to shell out tons of cash.
  • yeah..money..
    my parents i can manage.haha,
    but were too far, we're moving to fairview, coz we're from bulacan, i think, taft is still far from fairview.. and if i'll drive, traffic jam is my problem..but i love my course in csb..im going to think of it million times:))haha..
  • milly17 wrote: »
    yeah..money..
    my parents i can manage.haha,
    but were too far, we're moving to fairview, coz we're from bulacan, i think, taft is still far from fairview.. and if i'll drive, traffic jam is my problem..but i love my course in csb..im going to think of it million times:))haha..

Meron namang mga dorms na malapit sa csb e. :)
  • ittitt PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    just follow your heart:) hehe kung mas gusto mo course mo sa csb then go for it kung mas gusto mo course mo sa mc then go to mc :) baka may place din kayong makita near csb para you dont have to live in a dorm:)
  • anima9anima9 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    milly17 wrote: »
    ei guys, i need a little help.. i'm really confuse, kung saan ako papasok.
    international studies sa miriam, and HRIM sa st.benilde..
    :confused:

benilde ka nga :bop:
  • milly17 wrote: »
    thanks for the advices..wish i will choose the best for me:)

Pieces of advice ang tama.
  • ^ ...but your decision is what's important. :)
  • don_simoun wrote: »
    ^ ...but your decision is what's important. :)

yeah..pero thanks **:)
    u know, im having a hard time thinking.. coz it's part of my future..
  • I_M_U wrote: »
    Pieces of advice ang tama.

oops.thanks sa correction..
  • Miriam maganda yung school at maraming maganda heheh..... :)
  • kung ako sa iyo, sa CSB ka na...diba sabi mo di naman problem ang pera...at saka may dorms naman din malapit sa CSB eh...isa pa...mas maganda ang course mo sa CSB...for me maganda ang HRIM at madami kang makikitang work after graduation...:love:
  • anima9anima9 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    lol nakapasok na ko sa CSB minsan, nakita ko yung lab ng HRIM dun. ampfshet, sulit ang pera mo! :O
  • hey..im from CSB..and im an HRiM student..if i were you (ofcourse) CSB pipiliin ko..lalong lalo na pagdating sa HRIM.. mahal nga talaga,. pero sinasabi ko sayo,makikita mong sulit ang pera mo after you graduate dahil nahihired agad ang mga Benildeans at sulit na sulit talaga pagdating sa facilities classrooms, and ofcourse sa education...maraming stereotypes about sa benilde pero ganun din ang tingin sa DLSU before... pero tingnan mo naman DLSU ngayon... di talga maiiwasan na mraming bad comments about sa Benilde..pero di kasi nila maintindihan na ang Benilde ay innovative learner centered institution at para sa creative students... ang Benilde ay nag ooffer ng non- traditional courses, like Multimedia arts, Export Management, CDA atbp... at totoong ang Benilde ay isa sa mga nasa top colleges pagdating sa HRiM courses..

anyways..anong track ba balak mong kunin if ever sa Benilde ka papasok?
  • saint_enaj wrote: »
    anyways..anong track ba balak mong kunin if ever sa Benilde ka papasok?

if ever na csb ako pumasok, i'm planning to take travel and tourism track.. maganda po ba ang benilde in that track?