when/what is/was your saddest moment?

qtpieqtpie Registered User PExer
wala lang ask ko lang para at least may karamay ako... i feel so alone kasi eh...

Comments

• qtpieqtpie Registered User PExer
    yung mga barkada ko kc feeling ko... hindi na nila ako alala... we are from different skuls kasi kaya hirap sa sked... pero ang kinatatampo ko sa kanila eh pwede naman nila akong i-text or call or whatever...
    pero wala eh

kaya i feel so alone.. :~(
  • EllheymEllheym entrepreneur PExer
    baka busy lang sila... kung ikaw ang may time.. siguro ikaw na lang muna ang maunang tumawag sa kanila.. baka nga wala silang account kaya hindi makapagresponse... easy ka lang.. mahal ka nila!!! :)
  • Free AgentFree Agent Member PExer
    Nung nalaman ko ang mahiwagang katotohanan... :~(
    Originally posted by Ellheym
    baka busy lang sila... kung ikaw ang may time.. siguro ikaw na lang muna ang maunang tumawag sa kanila.. baka nga wala silang account kaya hindi makapagresponse... easy ka lang.. mahal ka nila!!! :)

alam ko mahal nila ako... sabagay yun na rin cguro mali ko... hinihintay ko pa sila kahit wala naman akong hinihintay...

pero kahit na... libre naman ang tawag sa amin eh... ala naman kaming metro para bayaran ang telebabad... the truth is they really dont have time for me... aminado sila... at yun ang masakit

Originally posted by Free Agent

uy ano yun?? share ka naman jan....
  • Free AgentFree Agent Member PExer
    Originally posted by qtpie

MAHIWAGANG KATOTOHANAN
    Originally posted by qtpie

MAHIWAGANG KATOTOHANAN

ay sobra!! nakarelate ako! hehehehe ok ka ren ha!...
  • northstarnorthstar shopaholic/shoe junkie PExer
    Nung yung guy na soooobrang ni-love ko, nalaman ko na all the while may girlfriend na pala sya. OUCH! I felt so sorry for myself! Grabe awang-awa ako sa sarili ko kasi feeling ko napaka-pathetic ko na I was hoping that there will be something more between us when clearly, all he was trying to be was a friend. :~(
  • superallensuperallen SUPERmember PExer
    perhaps the saddest moment for me would be when my boyfriend and i broke up... it felt like the whole world crashed on me... :~(

but then that's the past now... i've picked up the pieces of my shattered heart... am in love with a male friend and he doesn't even know it... oh well...
  • demented_minddemented_mind Member PExer
    the saddest moment in my life was when my boyfriend and i broke up. :~(

wala lang. ngayon, i don't give a damn about him. angas sya e. hehehe...

ok lang. i have this suitor of mine. kaya lang im afraid to go into a relationship again. ayoko nang masaktan pa.
  • I've lost count; however I always say to myself " No Rain, No Rainbow". Thanks for reading
  • cheekcheek Member PExer
    my saddest moment was when the person i love told me casually over the phone that he just had a girlfriend. i was speechless.
  • KATKATKATKAT Member PExer
    Saddest moment? Dami! But I think one of the saddest moments in my life would be that time I lost my baby.
  • craziekrizziecraziekrizzie Member PExer
    hi qtpie! lam mo saddest moment ko is ngayon kase feeling ko my family's ganging up on me. kase i really want to study at this certaion school pero they won't let me to when they were so happy when my sis got in. i mean, what's the big deal? tapos my mom and i talked about it and all i did was to cry. then cnabi pa nya sa tita and tito ko and they were very nice naman. they even told me that they'd help me with everything but it was like they were accusing me of jealousy and envy towards my sis when in fact hindi naman. i just want to prove to them na kaya ko rin. sad thing is i just found out na i passed pero i feel like ayoko na.
    well, that's the saddest moment for me right now. iyak na lang ako ng iyak. parang gusto ko nang mamatay!!! tapos feeling ko pa along talaga ako ngayon kase wala ako mapagsabihan ny problem ko kase feeling ko di nila ako maiintindihan. oh, well, i just think na lang what i have read in one of my lessons:

YON LANG NAKARARANAS NG MGA LIHIM NA KALUNGKUTAN AND MAAARING MAKAKILALA NG MGA LIHIM NA KALIGAYAHAN...

it may sound so corny but that's just what i feel right now. that's the only reason why i keep holding on...
  • aNGeLiCioUsaNGeLiCioUs Made In Heaven PExer
    saddest momment in my life.. i love someone so deeply and then suddenly knowing he wasn't mine pala all along...
  • Lord BahamutLord Bahamut Bow before me... PExer
    when, having fallen in love with my girl-bestfriend, i told her how i felt... and paid the price... :~(
  • pebs511pebs511 Member PExer
    leaving my family and friends in the philippines:~( naiiyak na ko non sa plane pero pinigil ko na lang kse baka ma-weirduhan sakin yung katabi kong korean.
  • meesyelmeesyel Member PExer
    When I was betrayed by my cousin bcoz of her boyfriend!!!:~(
  • DELISYUSDELISYUS Only 15% Lesbian PExer
    1999.......and am still having flashbacks.......

pero sabi ng older colleagues ko........pinakamasakit daw yung mawalan ka ng immediate family member....lalo na ng magulang o ng anak :( para ka daw talagang tinapyasan ng parte ng katawan.........
  • ZenithlengZenithleng Member PExer
    i can attest to that DEL...

I don't remember being more devastated nung malaman kong nagpass-away na father ko. It was during my senior year in college. First Sem nun. Though i didn't want people to see my sadness, i still put on a happy face then, when you look deeper i was falling apart. Suddenly i couldn't meet deadlines, couldn't pass tests, couldn't answer questions. I couldn't think clearly. Even after several months to almost a year.

I was also sorry because we weren't there when he was having his series of attacks. Only his remains came home. We were even conditioned to having him home on a wheelchair but with what happened we were all shocked.

After a while my brothers, sister and I, all agreed that we have to be strong for our mother. However it did feel like you lost a leg or like there's a whole space in your chest that feels so hollow. We were fortunate that we have friends and each other for strength to pull ourselves together.

We are still grieving even after almost three years. He was a really great father and friend. But we have learned to keep his memory as an inspiration, to keep his dreams for all of us and strive to make them come true and make him proud of us.

Still, even as I write, I could feel a familiar lump on my throat especially when i think of the things i could have shared with him, a graduation, a business,...our future.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file