Home PEx Campus

2006 Licensure Exams

Find the strengths of your universities.
Type the university u wnt to fnd in the search bar, then click enter, mi makikita kang blue arrows...click niyo...para mabilis mahanap lahat:)

Here's the site:http://www.ched.gov.ph/hei_dir/HEIDirJan2008/2006_prc.pdf

I got this from the thesis of my brother regarding the education. This is one of the data I got from him.
Here are the top-performing schools in the licensure examinations: (Note: average passing rate is computer by dividing the number of board passers to those who took the exam).This is for the 2006 board exams only.
1. University of the Philippines-Manila----96.73%, participated in 9 board exams
2. University of the Philippines-Los Banos—94.49%, participated in 11 board exams but 1 exam is taken only by 1 student.
3. University of the Philippines-Diliman----94.16%, participated in 20 board exams
University of the Philippines System---90.91%, participated in 30+ board exams; this includes UP Baguio, Visayas, and Mindanao.
4. University of Santo Tomas----77.67%, participated in 21 board exams but 1 exam is taken only by 1 student
5. Xavier University---75.78%, participated in 12 board exams.
6. De la Salle University---72.62%, participated in 8 board exams
7. Mindanao State University-Iligan---69.71%, participated in 11 board exams.
8. Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila---68.23%, participated in 16 board exams but the 3 board exams are only taken by 1 student.

My brother didn’t include those schools which only participated 5 board exams or less.
If Ateneo is included, then it will be in the 4th place.
Ateneo de Manila---80.17%--participated only in 3 board exams.

The rationale behind not including those schools which participated in 5 or less is as follows: What if the school daw only sent 3 students in a board exam, then all passed. Does does mean that it is the best performing school?

Comments

• You know what, without doubt UP is always number 1 in board exams.
    UP Diliman, Los BAnos, and Manila are always vying for the top 3 spots for highest average passing rate in all licensure examinations they participated. Almost all the time, they get 93% avg passing rate in all exams.
    On the other hand, UP System because of lower passing rate in Visayas has had a 88-92% passing rate all the time (all exams)
    The next I think is UST which always get 75-80% passing rate all the time (all exams)
    Next with UST are DLSU, Siliman, St. Louie, Xavier with no order.