Home PEx International Entertainment International TV
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

NBC's PARKS & RECREATION - starring Amy Poehler

"Parks and Recreation" -- from Emmy Award-winning executive producers Greg Daniels (NBC's "The Office," "King of the Hill") and Michael Schur ("The Office, "Saturday Night Live") -- is a new mockumentary that looks at the exciting world of local government. The documentary cameras follow Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler, NBC's "Saturday Night Live," "Baby Mama"), a mid-level bureaucrat in the Parks and Recreation Department of Pawnee, Indiana. In an attempt to beautify her town -- and advance her career -- Leslie takes on what should be a fairly simple project: help local nurse Ann Logan (Rashida Jones, "The Office") take on defensive bureaucrats, selfish neighbors, real estate developers, and single-issue fanatics -- whose weapons are lawsuits, the jumble of city codes, and the very democratic process that Leslie loves so much. Aziz Ansari and Aubrey Plaza also star.

Check out the promo here: http://www.nbc.com/Primetime/parks-and-recreation/

:D:D:D:D

Comments

• vertud21vertud21 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    saw it on youtube wow hehehehe funny... and im a big fan of the office so i will defo like this
  • so this is the office-spinoff then not the office-spinoff. hmmm
  • omg the title, the premise, the lead star... WOW!!! cant wait!!!
  • Corrrect!Corrrect! PEx Rookie ⭐
    THURSDAYS?!?! :grrr: I won't be watching this then. There's only one show that I watch every Thursday--Survivor.
  • Natawa na ko sa title pa lang e (I keep bumping on the term when I play city-building games), tapos Amy Poehler pa. Panalo 'to!
  • will be waiting for this one.
    sana back-to-back sina amy poehler at tina fey sa thursday sked...*okay*
  • Dang, I messed up the title. It's supposed to be Parks and Recreation. :selfbop:

It's good that this is after The Office.....I won't have to miss Michael so much. :lol:
  • vertud21vertud21 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKd5FkeRcpE

hehehehehe love amy's reaction after she picked up the bone
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Amy Poehler - NOT TEH FUNNAYZ
  • Corrrect! wrote: »
    THURSDAYS?!?! :grrr: I won't be watching this then. There's only one show that I watch every Thursday--Survivor.

hahha WORD... unless this is an ER replacement... then no way with Survivor a 8 and Supernatural at 9... gonna have to catch this on HULU or NBC.com

OT... HULU's Superbowl ad with Baldwin... hee lar yous!!!
  • forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    Interesting concept, sana ala Arrested Development ito :D
  • Guys, sa MAY pa to. :naughty: It's taking The Office's timeslot.
  • May pa pala to.. Tagal pa :glee:
    Not a regular viewer of this season but I watched the latest episode because "Karen" was a guest and the episode was hilarious. Ron and Tammy was such a riot. Real life couple din pala sila :D
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    karen is not a guest.

Rashida Jones stars as Ann in the series. she works as a nurse and is a friend to leslie Knope.

hindi ko talaga masyadong gusto yung show eh. Tom Haverford (the indian) is pretty much the only good character, oh and is Andy...
  • I :heart: Leslie and Tom.
    karen is not a guest.

Rashida Jones stars as Ann in the series. she works as a nurse and is a friend to leslie Knope.

hindi ko talaga masyadong gusto yung show eh. Tom Haverford (the indian) is pretty much the only good character, oh and is Andy...

I was referring to Will & Grace's "Karen" (Megan Mullally) not The Office's "Karen" :D

The first season was a bit boring for me so hindi ko na ito nasubaybayan and yung latest ep pa lang yung napanood ko this season and I like it. I'll catch up with the last episodes to see if it improved.
    *double post deleted* :bop:
    Congratulations to Amy Poehler for her Emmy nomination for this show. I hope people will give this show a chance, the second season improved from the lackluster first season.
  • carlhirocarlhiro PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^

Bump for this thread.

And yeah, like forg, people should give this show a chance. Things improved A LOT on the second season.

- Amy Poehler is always awesome. She is the life of the show.
    - Aziz Ansari is also great. Not too much about his character. Kind of -meh- for me.
    - Nick Offerman and Aubrey Plaza are HILARIOUS! I freaking love their characters.
    - Rashida Jones balances all of the weirdness of the rest of the cast.
    - Chris Pratt gives a little drama, but still gives funny moments.
    - I love how all of them gang up on Gerry (Jerry?).