>san beda
>ust
>up

mga school sa campus chat lang muna ang nilagay ko

Comments

• anima9anima9 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    benilde. ftw.
  • UAP, Benilde, DLSU, ADMU.

Hmmm. When I was in ADMU, I'd see more luxury cars there in a span of an hour as compared to when I'd watch the whole stretch of EDSA in a day. It was quite common to see schoolmates driving Bmws, Jaguar, Porsche, Alfa Romeo (driven by a hot chick to boot), the cute modern beetle and it was really cute/aliw to see those rich kids taking the trikes inside campus coz ayaw nila umitim but they did not want to use their cars in moving from one building to another coz ayaw na nila tanggalin kung saan sila naka-park kasi pahirapan din kumuha ng parking sa school noon :lol: I think the same goes for DLSU rich kids who take the LRT but their cars are parked somewhere else. :)
  • UAP, Benilde, DLSU, ADMU.

Hmmm. When I was in ADMU, I'd see more luxury cars there in a span of an hour as compared to when I'd watch the whole stretch of EDSA in a day. It was quite common to see schoolmates driving Bmws, Jaguar, Porsche, Alfa Romeo (driven by a hot chick to boot), the cute modern beetle and it was really cute/aliw to see those rich kids taking the trikes inside campus coz ayaw nila umitim but they did not want to use their cars in moving from one building to another coz ayaw na nila tanggalin kung saan sila naka-park kasi pahirapan din kumuha ng parking sa school noon :lol: I think the same goes for DLSU rich kids who take the LRT but their cars are parked somewhere else. :)

Agree! Haha!
  • anima9anima9 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    @dlsu: uu 22o yun. yung iba nga nakapark sa may shangrila tapos mrt nalang sila at jeep lol.
  • la salle, ateneo, mapua, csb
  • 1st: Benilde, DLSU-M, Ateneo
    2nd: UST, Mapua, San Beda, UP
    3rd: Letran

Schools in first line: Indeed mayayaman talaga. 60-80% ng mga pamilya na nasa Class A and B. Mga kotse sa taft avenue, sa backgate ng CSB, parang nasa car show ka na.

2nd in line: Considering UP? yes, hindi naten maalis ang mga anak ng mga nanggaling sa mga prominenteng pamilya, mga naka-kotse etc..

Letran? ewan ko lang. pwede na din siguro.
  • Dlsu, Admu, Ua&p, Csb..
  • xyrwynxyrwyn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ADMU,CSB,DLSU-M (sino pa bang may hindi alam?)

THEN

UST(madami ding rich dito)

THEN UP(yes, madami na din mayaman dito)
  • Tingin ko, pinakamarami sa ATENEO, Lasalle at UA&P..

UP-marami din, may mga atenista at lasallista ng HS eh.. Pati mga pamilya na maiimpluwensya marami din dito. Tingin ko yung pinakamayayaman sa UP, Ateneo, UA&P at Lasalle hindi nagkakalayo. Sa diversity lang talaga nagkakatalo, sa UP, "estudyante na isang beses lang kumain (yosi lang ang pamatid gutom) to estudyante na apat ang bodyguards, meron sa UP"
  • In my opinion ay heto:

the richest are in:UA&P,DLSU-M,DLS-CSB,AdMU,UP

nandoon sila lahat...although may rich din sa UST dahil sa Medicine w/c we all know is karamihan mga rich lang ang nakaka-afford.
  • From experience, I've seen many more middle-class to upper-middle-class (or students with luxury cars if that's how people measure this) at UP than at AdMU and DLSU combined. But there were many more lower-middle class at UP than there were at AdMU and DLSU combined.

If we would base this on volume, UP would win this hands down. But if we would base this on averages, DLSU may perhaps come up on top of the list, followed by Ateneo then UP.

I'm limiting my answer to these 3 schools because they are the only schools where the social and economic elite students consider to go. The really smart wealthy students would either attend UP or go to school abroad. The sons and daughters of wealthy politicians would almost always end up attending UP because it's obvious that UP is the best and most popular breeding ground for political leaders of this country.
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I almost bought that until the

really smart words popped up. :lol:
  • lneliouchioralneliouchiora PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    IMO,
    Then:
    UST, Ateneo, Letran, et.al

Now:
    La Salle, Benilde, Ateneo, UST (to some extent), et.al

Back then, It was the old and venerable institutions of higher learning like UST, letran or Ateneo that catered to the Filipino elite.
    Now, La Salle and other schools followed, Ateneo retained its "image" and UST decided to shrug off it's "snobbish" image in order to reach the less privileged, although, she still has her aura reminiscent of her colonial past.

It's like UST, Ateneo, et.al are the "Old Rich" while La Salle, et.al are the "New Rich" :lol::D
  • Sa UA&P lang ata hindi marunong mag-commute ang mga students.
  • OT: DLSU and AdMU :)

UST for science and Pre-Med related courses and of course medicine.

pero if i were given chance to make a choice between the two, I'd definitely pick the latter then the former.

iba paren if you're from The "katipunan" school. there is this X factor eh.

well that is just me. peace.
  • ^ Aba nag-iba yata ang ihip ng hangin. :lol:
  • clawed_out wrote: »
    I almost bought that until the

really smart words popped up. :lol:

You don't need to laugh out about it, clawed. There are over 70 thousand students that apply to UP every year and only quite a few of them make it. Unlike your school that accepts nearly everyone that applies for a course.

Again, if this is based on volume, UP Diliman and UP Manila would win this hands down. But if this is based on averages, DLSU would win with a slight margin over AdMU, a school which is generous with financial aid to a good percentage of poor but deserving students. UP Diliman/Manila wouldn't be a far third, however.

UA&P, CSB and Southville International deserve mention too. But they're very small schools with a student population only about a quarter of AdMU.
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Just check the statistics. :lol: really smart huh?

"nearly everyone" :glee:
  • Ang lakas ng hangin dito. :glee: