Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

An Open letter.... saying goobye and finally moving away///

I hope PEX will allow me to post this...

Dear Charlie,

I'm finally saying goodbye. I always say that I'm over you and but always ending up trying to win your heart again. Last friday you drop a bombshell to me. You just need me.. You don't love me as a friend or any above than that. You like just that the idea that I was you're fallback girl. Someone you can play around and you can fool all along. My fault was I let myself be fooled, hurt and laughed by all of you. I was hurt by the denial and the lies you told me. When in our Internet world just a word in the search box or an update from an online network society will provide you the harsh reality ... you are already with somebody else and that was not me. You were playing around with me. It has been more than a year since I started hurting myself with the reality that I can never have you in my life, I gave in to this thing call love only to be left shattered and in tears. I thank you for some good things you brought in my life. The love for family , friends and the simplicity of life and the joys and sorrows that brings.
A year ago as I was spending time in the U.S. working and pleasing my boss there my heart was left here i n Manila. I was hoping you can give clarity to those words you last said "Wag mo ako madaliin". You were near yet so far on that line of jumping into a relationship.. for the long haul as I usually call it. You know I hated the feeling of being left hanging.. Most women knows about this, we want concrete answers to very direct questions. We as women don't usually waste time when we know it will be just a waste of energy and our time. While Men on the other hand will be in the line of uncertainty at a few occasions will give false hope when they finally realize it will absorb and consume their most love freedom. when I finally came back you were there again... My first intention was for us to went back as friends . but you want more yet no words of assurance was there. I gave in to your pseudo-dating. For me it was better, than not having you around. I was a fighter I can surpress that feeling of longing for being love anyway, I'll hid it on the darkest part of my heart , the sadness that was everyday like a poison rampantly growing inside of me. Months went on . I was fooling myself more and more.. I was there when you need me to be around you. When you need that someone to catch you and help you pretend that what was going on around us was OK. No strings attached was Ok, because it was agreed by emotions we showed not only say. I know you're friends might call me you're On-Call girl. You only call her because the rest of the world now bores you and I might be something of a renewed presence. A few days, a few hours , a few chats, some time having dinner . I treasured them. What I didn't realize was you were laughing all along . Because you know I was always there waiting for you.
They said everything has an end. I wrote you a few letters back explaining what I wanted to be a part of life . What my feelings is all about? I grew tired of of waiting, being fooled and being hopeful. I was nothing .. as in Nothing at all. You fool all those around us by saying. Will get there ... We are both fine in our situation right now. That was not the case. The times I am after you calling,texting and waiting all this time you never ask are you alright with what is going on . You never asked you always assumed. Now let me start finally saying goodbye, with the whole internet world reading about it:

Goodbye YM ID: ********75*
Goodbye your email: *******216x
Goodbye waiting for you at Starbucks
Goodbye waiting for our dinner on a few Saturdays
Goodbye asking you to wait for me at 2AM
Goodbye drinking and kissing ...
Goodbye you're memories of bringing my laptop
Goodye being suprised at 2AM by you..
Goodbye with your invitation to join you in Quezon for a roadtrip
Goodbye trying to catch a glimpse of you everytime I go home as the car takes a slow turn on the I.N.C. curve
Goodbye buying you stuff t at least please you, Can I have the quicksilver shirt from Hongkong since you said It might fit me instead since I was in your terms "fat" ....
Goodbye saying Hi on a weekend...
Goodbye browsing your profile khali on friendster
Goodbye hoping and wishing going on a trip with you
Goobye dreaming you will dance with me under the stars...
Goodbye my one true love ..

I might never be the one to complete you. And you may never be that one to make me complete me. But I found pieces of myself I never knew was missing til you came along...

I love you and I don't know if I can love this way again. I hope we might never see each other again for awhile. I might cry again if I see you around..

If there will be a time you'll found about this open letter . I had blog before for you . Just google it on blogs .. you can find it.

I hope you and your real girlfriend love each other and cherish each moment you have with each other . Life is short and Love is the feeling you need to only bring beyond death.

Bye Charlie and I will miss you....

Comments

• purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    medyo nosebleed but well :mecry:

i hope you'll find your inner peace, dear TS. :)
  • dOnNa021dOnNa021 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Awww..Sad..:mecry:

afkq52.gif
  • i want also to say goodbye to someone that i really love but i dont know what to do? but your letter made me realize something...
  • Sorry kung may wrong grammar.. but I hope and pray I do find that inner peace . Gusto ko na ng tahimik na buhay yung wala sya. I lived more than 20 years of my life na wala sya . I believe I can do another 30 or 50 years w/o him......

Blue_stars: ano po narealize mo?
  • jeune_fillejeune_fille PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^winner ka!
  • soltera81soltera81 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    aww, touching :(

don't worry, somewhere, someone is looking for exactly what you have to offer. :)
  • aww postandpins. it must be really hard for you..Godbless
  • baklitabaklita PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

Goodbye YM ID: ********75*
    Goodbye your email: *******216x
    Goodbye waiting for you at Starbucks
    Goodbye waiting for our dinner on a few Saturdays
    Goodbye asking you to wait for me at 2AM
    Goodbye drinking and kissing ...
    Goodbye you're memories of bringing my laptop
    Goodye being suprised at 2AM by you..
    Goodbye with your invitation to join you in Quezon for a roadtrip
    Goodbye trying to catch a glimpse of you everytime I go home as the car takes a slow turn on the I.N.C. curve
    Goodbye buying you stuff t at least please you, Can I have the quicksilver shirt from Hongkong since you said It might fit me instead since I was in your terms "fat" ....
    Goodbye saying Hi on a weekend...
    Goodbye browsing your profile khali on friendster
    Goodbye hoping and wishing going on a trip with you
    Goobye dreaming you will dance with me under the stars...
    Goodbye my one true love ....

nag-goodbye ka sa mga cd hiniram sa iyo at di pa binalik?

nag-goodbye ka sa mga regalo mo na gusto mong bawiin?

nag-goodbye ka na ba sa mga inutang niya sa iyo na walang bayad?

nag-goodbye ka na sa mga damit mong nasa kanya na di mo mabawi?

di madaling mag-goodbye sa pusong nasugatan at nasaktan, de vaah?

luging-lugi ka na nga, noh!

aihihihi!!! :lol:

baklita

• blue_tracerblue_tracer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    oh crap.. love love love.. why does it have to be that painful..? :mecry:

suggested songs for this thread:

getting over you (janis ian)

i dont want you to go (lani hall)

paglisan (color it red)

goodie lak, threadstarter! :)
  • live in misery for another 20-50 yrs? crap..that's so sad..painful than dying..awww.
  • cmars2cmars2 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    saksakin mo na lang puso ko.:bop:
    ansakit basahin yung letter pramis.
  • PinoySaKSAPinoySaKSA PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    wish ko lang....

ibalik nga sa iyo *** quicksilver jacket from Hongkong....

Balitaan mo kami.. :)
  • Sa Thread Starter:

Read your note...I can say it comes from the heart...the funny thing is..the music of regine was playing..her new album " I'd rather leave while I'm in love" which fits your story...

I might say also that I'm guilty in both side of the camp...meron na akong ginawa sa babae na ganyan...pina asa ko...but my heart is with someone else..the worst is...it is with another guy...

and parang basketball...ganun din ginawa sakin..yung guy naman..in love with another girl....hahahaha...that is life...habulan...hindi ma kontento...

can we ever find true love? I guess not...most marriage last for convenience..dahil sa kids..and partnership in wealth...why can't we just accept that nothing in this earth last....

you are brave...just don't look back...baka mas lalo kang mahirapan...good luck in your new life...may you find that happiness you are looking for...always remember..you can be happy alone...with God...
  • PinoySaKSA wrote: »
    wish ko lang....

ibalik nga sa iyo *** quicksilver jacket from Hongkong....

Balitaan mo kami.. :)

i thought it was a shirt?:rolleyes:
  • ansaket basahin. meron tuloy akong naalala. tsktsk.

pero go girl. kea moh yan. you'll get over him in time.

madame pa diang iba. hehe:D

and for now, be happy, do things that will make you busy, hang out with your friends and remember don't look back, it would make you again miserable. masasaktan at masasaktan ka, and trust me mahirap ang mabothered. hehe :)
  • pasensya na kung masakit sa mata yung post maayos yan bago pinost .. thanks for the advise . I'm keeping myself busy and happy. I'm not hoping mabasa nya toh or yung blog... He's happy na naman.. so let it be...
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Last Goodbye
    Jeff Buckley

This is our last goodbye
    I hate to feel the love between us die
    But it's over
    Just hear this and then I'll go
    You gave me more to live for
    More than you'll ever know

This is our last embrace
    Must I dream and always see your face
    Why can't we overcome this wall
    Well, maybe it's just because I didn't know you at all

Kiss me, please kiss me
    But kiss me out of desire, babe, and not consolation
    You know it makes me so angry 'cause i know that in time
    I'll only make you cry, this is our last goodbye

Did you say "No, this can't happen to me,"
    And did you rush to the phone to call
    Was there a voice unkind in the back of your mind
    Saying maybe you didn't know him at all
    You didn't know him at all, oh, you didn't know

Well, the bells out in the church tower chime
    Burning clues into this heart of mine
    Thinking so hard on her soft eyes and the memories
    Offer signs that it's over... it's over
  • this is really sad. i feel you, girl and i think you did the right thing than stay that way and get hurt. i hope everything goes well with you.
  • sakit.....kahit na binigay mo na lahat pero indi pa rin sapat. your hoping na sana may totoo din syang nararamdaman for you...sana walang pretentions. pag naalala ka nya ang saya mo pero pag hindi para kang sinasaksak sa sakit. everytime he needs you andyan ka lagi para sa kanya but still it will never be enough. saying goodbye is a tough decision pero minsan you just have to do it
  • yah its true talaga... ang hirap mainlove... kahit na ginawa mo na lahat pero balewala ka parin... andiyan ka palagi pero hindi ka parin niya nakikita... kahit ang nais mo lang ei kahit isang minuto na pansinin ka pero 1sec. nga lang wala pa... tapos ang masakit doon iiwasan ka pa... kahit na sana friends lang pero wala... ouch!!!