Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

Nice Guy or BadBoy?: Choose your destiny.

"Sadly enough Nice guys finish last."

Nice-guys are used and abused for their efforts and it is just a matter of time before they hear their girlfriends use the F word - -
Friends! followed by plans of keeping in touch by talking on the phone the next time it rains or when the Jerk she is going out with, is blowing her off. As your'e talking to her on the phone, she'll probably stopping the conversation a few times so she can be checking her voice mail and email to see if the Jerk bothered to call.

There are really only two reasons why a woman would be in a relationship with a Nice-guy:

1) Money and the concept of financial security, and/or
2) Being able to control him to meet her every want, need, desire and wish.

If they say it is for ANY other reason, they probably lie about other things as well. The attraction just isn't there with a Nice-guy for many reasons. However, when she realizes that her biological clock is ticking and it's time to settle down she might
realize that her fun social prospects. have either run dry or are looking for a job. So what does she do? She settles for a financially established and secure Nice-guy to take care of her the rest of her life and just wishes she had half the fun today as she did in the good old days with the fun and Jerks she dated.

I’m not blaming women. If I were a woman, I would do the exact same thing. Let’s see, if I were a woman, (Bitress 41:lol:) I would have as much fun and sex as I could with as many wild and crazy, Jerks as possible until I was in my mid to late 20's. Then, I would start looking for a Nice-guy that went to college even got his MBA, had a well-paying career or business that I could settle down with. I would begin to control him by giving him the hottest sex of his life as a reward to meet my every want, need, desire and wish. He would become like a genie in a bottle that I would just rub a few times and get what I want. (Sounds familiar?).

But don’t worry. Everybody knows that "Nice-guys win in the end". What end? Marriage-?--otherwise known as early retirement for most women. At least that’s what women want you to believe as they are running around having intense fun and sex with Jerks until they want to settle down with a Nice-guy to foot the bill for security in her life (i.e. house, car and children) when the party is over. This is equivalent to a sports car having miles put on it and then when the motor a shot, finding another owner that you can go a little slower with and won’t know the difference anyway. After all, She would cheat on him with his best friend or co-worker. Even better, his best friend’s wife or female coworker! This way, he thinks he turned me into a lesbian! Then I would take Mr. Nice-guy, to the cleaners for everything he’s got.

She would justify this by saying: "After all those lonely nights that he worked in so long and forgot about me at home and all the work I do to keep this house running smooth -- I deserve it!..

Now that the good times in partying stages are over. It's like going around after parties are over and finishing what people didn’t drink (watch out for those floating cigarette butts. Yuck!), and eating the leftovers that fell on the floor, or people spit out on their plate.....

Comments

• Your thoughts buddy hits the spot. Most if not all women are that, they would prefer a jerks than a simpleton but after the bed scene, they are disposed of.
    When that happen they would curse all men just because they choose a jerk in the first place.

The fallacy of life, doi you agree.
  • hindi naman lahat.

other than nice guys and bad boys

we, the lucky guys, both start first and finish last.
  • well, the bad boys are usually the ones who wouldn't want commitment. and so if i would look into the future, i'd like to have a family of my own---i wouldn't want someone who'd just play with me forever. so i'd choose the nice guy. *okay*
  • Ghost RiderGhost Rider PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    May new thread na naman si totoy, TS, nakahanap ka na ba ng virgin? LOL!
  • ka_denizka_deniz PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    pareng ghost!

nagkita nanaman tayo sa thread ni totoy?

yayain muli ang mga tropa tumambay dito!
  • NilsNils PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    lumang topic na ito, hanapin nyo yung thread ni Bit41... pareho ang topic... hindi siguro binump dahil ang daming di nag-agree sa kanya
  • May new thread na naman si totoy, TS, nakahanap ka na ba ng virgin? LOL!

toktokan ko pa ulo mo dyan eh....
  • May sumasagot ba sa tanong hehhee. Sige na nga ako na nga lang

Nice guy with a bad boy look
  • ano ba ito? woman-hater?
  • mothra_hatermothra_hater PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    "Sadly enough Nice guys finish last."

Nice-guys are used and abused for their efforts and it is just a matter of time before they hear their girlfriends use the F word - -
    Friends! followed by plans of keeping in touch by talking on the phone the next time it rains or when the Jerk she is going out with, is blowing her off. As your'e talking to her on the phone, she'll probably stopping the conversation a few times so she can be checking her voice mail and email to see if the Jerk bothered to call.

There are really only two reasons why a woman would be in a relationship with a Nice-guy:

1) Money and the concept of financial security, and/or
    2) Being able to control him to meet her every want, need, desire and wish.

If they say it is for ANY other reason, they probably lie about other things as well. The attraction just isn't there with a Nice-guy for many reasons. However, when she realizes that her biological clock is ticking and it's time to settle down she might
    realize that her fun social prospects. have either run dry or are looking for a job. So what does she do? She settles for a financially established and secure Nice-guy to take care of her the rest of her life and just wishes she had half the fun today as she did in the good old days with the fun and Jerks she dated.

I’m not blaming women. If I were a woman, I would do the exact same thing. Let’s see, if I were a woman, (Bitress 41:lol:) I would have as much fun and sex as I could with as many wild and crazy, Jerks as possible until I was in my mid to late 20's. Then, I would start looking for a Nice-guy that went to college even got his MBA, had a well-paying career or business that I could settle down with. I would begin to control him by giving him the hottest sex of his life as a reward to meet my every want, need, desire and wish. He would become like a genie in a bottle that I would just rub a few times and get what I want. (Sounds familiar?).

But don’t worry. Everybody knows that "Nice-guys win in the end". What end? Marriage-?--otherwise known as early retirement for most women. At least that’s what women want you to believe as they are running around having intense fun and sex with Jerks until they want to settle down with a Nice-guy to foot the bill for security in her life (i.e. house, car and children) when the party is over. This is equivalent to a sports car having miles put on it and then when the motor a shot, finding another owner that you can go a little slower with and won’t know the difference anyway. After all, She would cheat on him with his best friend or co-worker. Even better, his best friend’s wife or female coworker! This way, he thinks he turned me into a lesbian! Then I would take Mr. Nice-guy, to the cleaners for everything he’s got.

She would justify this by saying: "After all those lonely nights that he worked in so long and forgot about me at home and all the work I do to keep this house running smooth -- I deserve it!..

Now that the good times in partying stages are over. It's like going around after parties are over and finishing what people didn’t drink (watch out for those floating cigarette butts. Yuck!), and eating the leftovers that fell on the floor, or people spit out on their plate.....

ACTUALLY I DONT REALLY AGREE ON THIS!!!!

di naman ako galit sayo TS but nung mabasa ko post mo di ko alam kung niliyaban ba ako ng apoy o sinapian ako ng maraming demonyo!!! di ko alam kung nasaTEAM SCOURGE AKO or TINAWAG AKO NI LICH KING PARA MAGALIT!!! pero sukdulan ang inis ko nung nabasa ko post mo....

imagine kung ganito ang mga babae? i mean laht ng babae kung ganito...nako i dont know what will happen..

but di naman lahat ganyan!!!!! hindi lahat ng babae ganito ang ginagawa gagawing bangko si MR NICE-guy at makikipagsex na lang kay JERk!!! at pag sawa na siya ay kung anu-anu hihilingin kay mr nice guy.....

I would rather suggest na wag nyo na lang isipin yung mga ganitong bagay YAH!!!! your right may mga ganitong babae and I put them in the lowest form of women!!! mga walang kwentang babae ang mga ganyang uri!!! but sa mga statement na ganito para kasi na sinasabi nyo na wala ng matinong babae sa mundo...

I believe na meron pa!

ok.. I confess.,,

I'm a Nice-guy(talaga? hahha!!)

I have a Gf she's FIL-AM girl my dad and her father were bestfriends kaya pinagkasundo kami...kahit na long distance relationship I really love her.... actually lahat ng bagay na makakapagpapasaya sa kanya ay binibigay ko..love, attention, etc,,at ganun din naman siya sakin she bake me a cake eveytime when I visit her in their place she always sing to me while playing her piano at maasikaso talag siya sa akin...at ito talaga ang pinaka gusto ko sa kanya

SHE IS NOT A MATERIALISTIC GIRL!!!!!kasi everytime na nagbibigay ako sa kanya like chocolates or accesories ay nahihya pa siya tanggapin yun..^^ at saka di siya BILMOKO GIRL..

thats why I really love her and I know that she loves me also....

kaya I really cant imagine kung mangyayari yung post ni TS sa akin...

mababaliw ako ng sobra-sobra!!

at sa mga babae naman marami na akong kilalang pinipili nila yung JERK kaysa sa NICE guy tapos ang sasabihin nila..

"ANG MGA LALAKI MANLOLOKO YAN!!!" EHHH MGA UNGAS PALA KAYO EHH "JERK yung pinili nyo sa what do you expect?? tapos iiyak kayo ng ganyan

please lang mga girls!! advice ko lang sa inyo tanggalin nyo na yung paniniwalang"makakaya nyong baguhin sila or CHALLENGING" kasi kayo din ang magsisisi sa huli...nagreresearch na din ako tungkol sa HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY kaya may alam ako tungkol sa pagiisp nila...

TO TS: maganda yung topic mo pero parang women-hater ka ata?
  • csmarycsmary PEx Rookie ⭐
    Bad boys are very much sought after by "uncultured" girls who are lazy to think for themselves, losers and have low self esteem.

Nice guys for me thank you very much!
  • ACTUALLY I DONT REALLY AGREE ON THIS!!!!

di naman ako galit sayo TS but nung mabasa ko post mo di ko alam kung niliyaban ba ako ng apoy o sinapian ako ng maraming demonyo!!! di ko alam kung nasaTEAM SCOURGE AKO or TINAWAG AKO NI LICH KING PARA MAGALIT!!! pero sukdulan ang inis ko nung nabasa ko post mo....

imagine kung ganito ang mga babae? i mean laht ng babae kung ganito...nako i dont know what will happen..

but di naman lahat ganyan!!!!! hindi lahat ng babae ganito ang ginagawa gagawing bangko si MR NICE-guy at makikipagsex na lang kay JERk!!! at pag sawa na siya ay kung anu-anu hihilingin kay mr nice guy.....

I would rather suggest na wag nyo na lang isipin yung mga ganitong bagay YAH!!!! your right may mga ganitong babae and I put them in the lowest form of women!!! mga walang kwentang babae ang mga ganyang uri!!! but sa mga statement na ganito para kasi na sinasabi nyo na wala ng matinong babae sa mundo...

I believe na meron pa!

ok.. I confess.,,

I'm a Nice-guy(talaga? hahha!!)

I have a Gf she's FIL-AM girl my dad and her father were bestfriends kaya pinagkasundo kami...kahit na long distance relationship I really love her.... actually lahat ng bagay na makakapagpapasaya sa kanya ay binibigay ko..love, attention, etc,,at ganun din naman siya sakin she bake me a cake eveytime when I visit her in their place she always sing to me while playing her piano at maasikaso talag siya sa akin...at ito talaga ang pinaka gusto ko sa kanya

SHE IS NOT A MATERIALISTIC GIRL!!!!!kasi everytime na nagbibigay ako sa kanya like chocolates or accesories ay nahihya pa siya tanggapin yun..^^ at saka di siya BILMOKO GIRL..

thats why I really love her and I know that she loves me also....

kaya I really cant imagine kung mangyayari yung post ni TS sa akin...

mababaliw ako ng sobra-sobra!!

at sa mga babae naman marami na akong kilalang pinipili nila yung JERK kaysa sa NICE guy tapos ang sasabihin nila..

"ANG MGA LALAKI MANLOLOKO YAN!!!" EHHH MGA UNGAS PALA KAYO EHH "JERK yung pinili nyo sa what do you expect?? tapos iiyak kayo ng ganyan

please lang mga girls!! advice ko lang sa inyo tanggalin nyo na yung paniniwalang"makakaya nyong baguhin sila or CHALLENGING" kasi kayo din ang magsisisi sa huli...nagreresearch na din ako tungkol sa HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY kaya may alam ako tungkol sa pagiisp nila...

TO TS: maganda yung topic mo pero parang women-hater ka ata?

I’m not being woman-hater here, I'm being accurate. I wish we lived in a world where we are a rewarded for being courteous, generous, kindhearted people, but the reality is that we don’t. The reality of the social marketplace is how it is, not how we wish it was. The horrifying truth is that we live in a world where most people have already figured out that the more you give in a relationship, the less you receive.

How many times have you seen someone more socially successful than you, who seemed to put in a very little effort (if any at all) and reap the social rewards most people dream about? What makes some people gain respect and priority as they abuse the unfair advantage they have, while others are treated like a consolation prize and continue to lose the social shell game?

Think Food.

Do you always eat the thing that’s good for you? Or do you eat what tastes good to you? And are they always the same thing?

It seems that Nice-guys are the healthy food of the Social Marketplace, because they are good for you, have no taste and are pretty boring. Jerks, on the other hand, are the junk food, that everybody knows it's bad for them, but they get eaten anyway. Any candy and junk food manufacturer in the world has a much easier time selling their product over health food, because the junk food people can excite you on the fun and high levels of intensity, as they splashed the flavors on the TV screen and show people having a good time in the process. Everyone, especially women either want to go on diets or eat healthy so they live a long prosperous life.

But the problem is that people’s willpower and discipline will be beaten down by their biological need to live for the moment and enjoy today.

They justify this by saying things like: "Life is too short" and "I just want to be happy".

And my personal favorite:

"Why bother going on a diet or exercising when you are eventually going to die anyway? I’d rather spend the time eating and having a good time...
  • DunedainDunedain PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    <--- Bad boy. :evil:

As the old saying goes: "Good guys go to heaven. Bad guys go everywhere." :naughty:
  • I think TS is not a woman hater, if you would look it logically, he only describe the kind of behavior that most woman exhibit.

It reminds of a friend of mine. She insist to everybody that there are no more matino out there because all of her past relationship was a failure because of those men. But I told her that if only she had stopped dating *****$holes maybe she would have find someone better.
  • ikyanikyan PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    It is because generally, women are suckers for being dominated and controlled. And more imporrant, drama.

With jerks, they get it. A lot.

With nice men, they find dullness.
  • Well you can't blame women for being narrow minded all of the times. During childhood, most of them would fantasize to be one of the princess of walt disney someday or have that "good girl change the bad boy" type of love affair.
  • mothra_hatermothra_hater PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I’m not being woman-hater here, I'm being accurate. I wish we lived in a world where we are a rewarded for being courteous, generous, kindhearted people, but the reality is that we don’t. The reality of the social marketplace is how it is, not how we wish it was. The horrifying truth is that we live in a world where most people have already figured out that the more you give in a relationship, the less you receive.

How many times have you seen someone more socially successful than you, who seemed to put in a very little effort (if any at all) and reap the social rewards most people dream about? What makes some people gain respect and priority as they abuse the unfair advantage they have, while others are treated like a consolation prize and continue to lose the social shell game?

Think Food.

Do you always eat the thing that’s good for you? Or do you eat what tastes good to you? And are they always the same thing?

It seems that Nice-guys are the healthy food of the Social Marketplace, because they are good for you, have no taste and are pretty boring. Jerks, on the other hand, are the junk food, that everybody knows it's bad for them, but they get eaten anyway. Any candy and junk food manufacturer in the world has a much easier time selling their product over health food, because the junk food people can excite you on the fun and high levels of intensity, as they splashed the flavors on the TV screen and show people having a good time in the process. Everyone, especially women either want to go on diets or eat healthy so they live a long prosperous life.

But the problem is that people’s willpower and discipline will be beaten down by their biological need to live for the moment and enjoy today.

They justify this by saying things like: "Life is too short" and "I just want to be happy".

And my personal favorite:

"Why bother going on a diet or exercising when you are eventually going to die anyway? I’d rather spend the time eating and having a good time...
    sinasabi mo ba na ganito ang ginagawa ng mga babae?
    ganun ba?
  • sinasabi mo ba na ganito ang ginagawa ng mga babae?
    ganun ba?

tanong mo kay pink_gold...:glee:

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showpost.php?p=30626468&postcount=204

palusot for what dearie? giving you a respect is now a palusot?good analysis huh?

ganyan ba ginawa sayo ng bf mo?sakin hindi pa naman..

fyi, i'll be glad and willing to fulfill my future husband's fantasies..except for threesome.. how about you?

wala ka na talaga pag-asa dear..i just wish you luck..

Just like the TS said:

I would have as much fun and sex as I could with as many wild and crazy, Jerks as possible until I was in my mid to late 20's. Then, I would start looking for a Nice-guy that went to college even got his MBA, had a well-paying career or business that I could settle down with. I would begin to control him by giving him the hottest sex of his life as a reward to meet my every want, need, desire and wish. He would become like a genie in a bottle that I would just rub a few times and get what I want. (Sounds familiar?).
  • special mention nanaman ako?:lol: hindi mo makalimutan yang sinabe ko no? bakit kaya?:lol:
  • kininginingkiningining PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Dating Secret Exposed: Why Nice Guys Finish Last

Are you a nice guy who has always wondered why the cocky guy -- the one who barely appears interested in the girl -- is usually the one who gets the girl?
    Have you suffered from hearing the words, "You're a really nice guy, but I only like you as a friend," from a woman who you would do (or may, in fact, have already done) just about anything and everything for -- only to turn around and watch her date (or even chase) a guy who treats her like she's nothing special? And are you stumped wondering why she would date a guy who treats her like that when she could have you who would treat her like a princess and give her everything she wants? Well, you better brace yourself because I'm going to tell you a couple of secrets that you might not want to hear.
    First, "nice" equates with boring and predictable. Look up "nice" in the dictionary and you find: pleasant; agreeable; satisfactory. In other words, average -- not exceptional, not exciting, and not sexy.I'll bet you've never heard a woman say she didn't want to date a guy because he was too confident, too passionate, or too exciting -- have you? But, I'll bet you have heard women say things like, "He's such a nice guy. He's so sweet and he's always there for me, but I only like him as a friend." Or, "He's such a good guy -- kind, thoughtful, generous, honest, loyal -- but there's no chemistry. He just doesn't turn me on." Sadly, I hear it all the time. The fact is, Mr. Nice Guy, you cannot bore a woman into feeling attracted to you or into wanting to date you. And as obvious as that sounds, if you are one of those guys I described that is exactly what you are trying to do. And it won't work.

Please understand that I am not suggesting that you mistreat women or disrespect them in any way.
    What I suggesting is that you value and respect yourself more.

To illustrate what I mean: The answer to the question, "Why does the guy who doesn't appear to care as much about the girl get the girl?" is simple: The nice guy cares too much, too soon. He has made the woman too important and too valuable and it shows in everything he says and does. He is too available, too eager to please, too accommodating, and he gives too much -- all without getting anything in return. By doing so, he has made himself appear desperate, insecure, needy of this woman's attention, affection, and approval -- and he has stripped himself of any value in her eyes. After all, if he's already doing and giving everything, without her doing or giving anything - why would she value him? She won't. She is not going to value him any more than he values himself. What she is going to do is look for someone else, someone who she perceives as being more worthy, more confident, and more valuable.

It works like this:
    Once you need something, or you want it too badly, you forfeit your strength and lose all power of negotiation. You are in a position of weakness and you are perceived as weak. Someone (or something) else is in control of you, the situation, and it's outcome. Men in this situation appear to be anything but confident, strong, and exciting.
    More, they are perceived as being unworthy and as lacking value.

Translation: Things that are easily acquired, obtained, or maintained, without any effort or sacrifice, lack value... it's human nature.
    The secret to why the cocky guy wins with women, over the nice guy, is that he is perceived as being a stronger, more confident guy with more value. How? He never invests everything -- his entire being, ego, and self-worth in what one woman's response or reaction to him is. He doesn't gush with compliments; he isn't always available; he doesn't give too much; and he knows he isn't going to die if a woman says "no" to him. More, his attitude is, yeah, I'd like to go out with you, but if I can't, that's OK -- I'm a busy guy, with exciting things going on, and lots of other options.