Home PEx Lifestyle Health and Wellness

Is hilot effective?

i am just wondering if hilot will do some wonders to me. my sister in law told me that she conceived a child by undergoing a hilot treatment. i haven't had a child for more than a year now and i am just thinking of undergoing some hilot treatment...but i am afraid that it will do worse than good. however, a lot of people are saying that it is effective. what do ya guys think?

Comments

• IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    What exactly do you mean by hilot treatment?
  • doc ira, iyon bang hihilutin ng traditional manghihilot ang tiyan mo para daw umayos iyong uterus mo or ovary para ka magkababy. meron pa nga kapag daw mababa ang ovary mo (or uterus ano ba iyun, basta iyong bahay baby), tinataas nila para magka-baby?
  • i mean, parang masahe sa tiyan to affect the uterus. they do that regularly like weekly or something. kasi i learned from a doctor dati na mababa ang bahay-baby ko kaya i am having a hard time to conceive daw.
  • IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    Those hilot claims are hogwash. No amount of massage will change your uterine position. Your uterus and ovary don't need to be massaged in order to increase your fertility. God knows what other problems by untrained people massaging will cause you. See an ob-gyne specializing in fertility if you feel there is a problem with you getting pregnant.
  • thanks doc ira. buti nalang at hindi ko pa napupuntahan si manang belen...