Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

Dream Proposal -- for ladies only

Ladies, how do you want your man to propose to you? Please be creative, yet realistic naman :)

I was inspired by the show I Propose and I think the proposals, though romantic and refreshing, are somewhat staged (well, hello sponsors hehe).

Share your thoughts on how you want to be asked 'Will you marry me?'

;)

Comments

• sharapova wrote: »
    Ladies, how do you want your man to propose to you? Please be creative, yet realistic naman :)

I was inspired by the show I Propose and I think the proposals, though romantic and refreshing, are somewhat staged (well, hello sponsors hehe).

Share your thoughts on how you want to be asked 'Will you marry me?'

;)

ako simple lang sa wheel of fate ng enchanted kingdom dun sa tuktok nun sya mag ask na 'will you marry me?' syempre sa gabi ito sana mangyari pero matagal pa un hehehehe pero kung hindi naman ganun pag sinundo ko sya sa airport pag umuwi sya dito ok na sakin :love:
  • proposal while traversing the 'grand canal' in the venetian. or while cruising victoria harbor. :love:
  • ~gIrLnXtDoOr~~gIrLnXtDoOr~ PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ok na saken while having a romantic candlelight dinner date tapos may tumutugtog sa background (piano or violin)
  • me, I want it to happen in a beach. Sunset, while having drinks...tapos surprise as in never been mentioned. Tapos he'll kneel and say those words. hayyyyyy...
  • maganda kung yung lugar, dun sa kung saan kayo unang nagkita, or lugar na special sainyo. tapos someone will bring you there blindfolded.

then the song, ikaw lamang by silent sanctuary will be played (mas maganda kung yung band mismo tutugtog :) ). tapos parang may exhibit ng pictures nyong dalawa.

then dun sa instrumental na part ng song, magiging dim yung lights, naka focus lang sa band. tapos sa last na chorus, the guy will appear, singing. tapos he'll say those words. then the band will play again.

haayyyy...:love:
  • Alpha_GreenAlpha_Green PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Kaya niyo bang gastusan yan guys? sakit sa bulsa niyan :glee: Lalo na sa panahon ngayon, tag-hirap. I hope your fiancees/future fiancees are not the types of girls who ask too much.
  • ~gIrLnXtDoOr~~gIrLnXtDoOr~ PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Alpha_Green>>you'd be surprised there are guys who'd do anything, kahit gano kaxpensive, for the woman they love.
  • _kulit_ wrote: »
    maganda kung yung lugar, dun sa kung saan kayo unang nagkita, or lugar na special sainyo. tapos someone will bring you there blindfolded.
    ooooooooh i love this idea :love:
    i'd forego with the band though...for me, mas intimate/personal if kami lang dalawa :)
  • Kaya niyo bang gastusan yan guys? sakit sa bulsa niyan :glee: Lalo na sa panahon ngayon, tag-hirap. I hope your fiancees/future fiancees are not the types of girls who ask too much.

that's why guys only do it when they're really really sure of the girl. what the heck, you won't understand it...you'll know when you meet the right one.:)
  • PATHETIC... women are so idealistic with little or no sense of reality... please thats a symptom of a mentally challenge individual.
  • Alpha_GreenAlpha_Green PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Alpha_Green>>you'd be surprised there are guys who'd do anything, kahit gano kaxpensive, for the woman they love.

At kayo naman hingi lang ng hingi, bilmoko ng bilmoko.

May I ask you, if ever a man gives you that kind of proposal, what will you give him in return? I won't accept answers such as "love" or "being the best wife ever". Thats a BS answer. Will you also be willing to spend cash and buy something expensive to make him happy?

PLEASE answer my question, I'm just curious to know. Guys, let's see what these women would answer guys.
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ay sus, akala ko pa naman andito na si AG to shop for ways to propose. :lol:

pag nag-o all out ang isang guy sa proposal, does that mean may hinihingi talaga silang kapalit aside sa pag accept mo ng proposal?

sure naman ako na ikaw AG meron eh, ikaw ano sa iyo? :D
  • _kulit_ wrote: »
    maganda kung yung lugar, dun sa kung saan kayo unang nagkita, or lugar na special sainyo. tapos someone will bring you there blindfolded.

ay agree ako dito :D

ineexpect ko nga pag dinala na nya ako sa isa sa mga lugar na iyon, magpopropose na sya sakin haha :lol:
  • i want the proposal to be accompanied by a big billboard in EDSA "Sweetie, will you marry me?"
  • ^^uy ang mahal nyan. :lol:

hindi naman kailangan na gawin yan exactly ng guys para sa girls. kaya nga "dream" proposal. who knows, mabasa ng kung sino mang tao, makakuha ng idea mula dito.

:)
  • Gusto ko yung katulad sa kdrama Lovers in Prague. simple lang. The guy lined the street wall with papers full of I love you written in different languages. The guy in the drama proposed in their native country Korea. Prague is where he met the girl. Baka kasi may magsabing magastos kasi kelangan pa pumunta ng Prague para mag-propose :D

I think the best thing in a proposal is to see him smile, say I love you straight into my eyes, deep down to my heart and say his proposal line. He'll then slip the ring on my finger and lastly, a heartwarming embrace would complete the moment.

Lovers in Prague
  • mikan wrote: »
    PATHETIC... women are so idealistic with little or no sense of reality... please thats a symptom of a mentally challenge individual.

[
    At kayo naman hingi lang ng hingi, bilmoko ng bilmoko.

May I ask you, if ever a man gives you that kind of proposal, what will you give him in return? I won't accept answers such as "love" or "being the best wife ever". Thats a BS answer. Will you also be willing to spend cash and buy something expensive to make him happy?

PLEASE answer my question, I'm just curious to know. Guys, let's see what these women would answer guys.

well i never thought of getting one (or two) this early...

the ring, for the information of our dumbwit guests here, is just a part and parcel of the bigger thing. it's just a symbol of asking her if you can have the privilege of spending her entire life with you. why not? out of thousand other guys out there, she picked you. don't you get the sacrifice you'll put her through? she's gonna give up a lot for you - her figure, the comfort of being with her family, her time with her friends, her surname, who knows even her damn career, and oh, you'll gonna subject her to an unbelievable pain called labor -- before giving birth. so if you think wedding proposals are just a trivial, unnecessary opportunity for ladies to get a ring, maybe you don't deserve to be with special someone...maybe you just hook up with an uneducated, unworthy stupid woman who will worship a stupid, unappreciative cheapskates like you - who'll demand for something in return with every act of love you dispense on the poor little girl, whoever you end up with.

so if your tiny little brains can't process something like that, you better not read this thread again. there's thousands of threads in PEx where you can waste your time on, maybe pick a fight or two with your fellow troll.

after all, the thread reads ladies only...get it? NOT.FOR.YOU.
  • i want the proposal to be accompanied by a big billboard in EDSA "Sweetie, will you marry me?"

yeah, sweet...pero i read somewhere it's been done. maybe on an electronic billboard na lang, mas cute. you have a lot of options na, there's one in Megamall, Ayala Ave and in Guadalupe. :love:
  • crazy4ken wrote: »
    I think the best thing in a proposal is to see him smile, say I love you straight into my eyes, deep down to my heart and say his proposal line. He'll then slip the ring on my finger and lastly, a heartwarming embrace would complete the moment.

[/url]
    oh yeah...it's the MOMENT that matters...all the other stuff (location, timing etc) are just icing on the cake ;)
  • pag nag-o all out ang isang guy sa proposal, does that mean may hinihingi talaga silang kapalit aside sa pag accept mo ng proposal?

only jerks would do such thing. watch out. they're everywhere :lol: hindi mo pa nga asawa ganyan na magdemand. you, saying yes, should be an honor in itself. ;)