COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Best SEX you've had EVER!

how did it happen?
share it with us?!

Comments

• matri_XXXXmatri_XXXX the one PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    a quickie sex for me is the best sex... meaning, im in the garage with my girl and her parents and siblings are just inside the house... isang bintana lang ang pagitan at nagbabanatan kme dun... plus the neighbors...

and also sa dressing room ng mall...

whowowoeeee!!!:rotflmao:
  • sharapovasharapova techie-geek lover PExer
    one time my bf and i were so drunk coming from a night out with friends...i don't know if it's the alcohol (drank too much siguro) or we've been with a large group of people and we waited until we're alone (matagal ako horny) that i had the biggest O EVER. or we're just really that good, drunk hehe
    sharapova wrote: »
    one time my bf and i were so drunk coming from a night out with friends...i don't know if it's the alcohol (drank too much siguro) or we've been with a large group of people and we waited until we're alone (matagal ako horny) that i had the biggest O EVER. or we're just really that good, drunk hehe

so where was this sharapova?:) car? outside?
  • sharapovasharapova techie-geek lover PExer
    his house :)
    sharapova wrote: »
    his house :)

where in the house specifically? you single?:rotflmao:
  • 04shiver04shiver ibelieveicanfly PExer
    inside a hollow bush in a distant hill. Ganda pa ng view. At the foot of the hill lies the sea...
  • mhykael11mhykael11 SLR Rulez! PExer
    matri_XXXX wrote: »
    a quickie sex for me is the best sex...

damn right it is...
    mahilig kami dati ng ex ko na mag quickie. one time we did it sa lababo, sarap...second time we tried it, muntik na kami mahuli nung kapatid niya, buti na lang mabilis ko nahugot...:lol:
  • imsosexyimsosexy you cant have me PExer
    quickie? ugh guys are so...... wala lang

isnt this supposed to be at in&p
    imsosexy wrote: »
    quickie? ugh guys are so...... wala lang

isnt this supposed to be at in&p

what seems to be bothering you imsosexy?:)
  • gEr2x_ongEr2x_on loveless dude PExer
    :lurker: mali ata tong napasukan ko...:lol:
  • imsosexyimsosexy you cant have me PExer
    matri_XXXX wrote: »
    what seems to be bothering you imsosexy?:)

dont get me wrong i love quickie i just wont consider it as the best sex not even one of the best... the only thing i love about quickie is the thrill of being caught.. uhhh and also the sense of variety.. I just dont come at quickie eh hehehe but nevermind just ignore what I posted. just my pov
  • kuting_kittenkuting_kitten Beach, please. PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hmm, pwede rin to sa INP. parang nadya-dyahe akong sumagot dito. :lol:
  • mhykael11mhykael11 SLR Rulez! PExer
    imsosexy wrote: »
    dont get me wrong i love quickie i just wont consider it as the best sex not even one of the best... the only thing i love about quickie is the thrill of being caught.. uhhh and also the sense of variety.. I just dont come at quickie eh hehehe but nevermind just ignore what I posted. just my pov

that's why it's the best *okay*
  • hideyakihideyaki zup? PExer
    Virgin Guy Here!

from the virgin island.

LOL!
  • For me, quickie is not the best sex. It's just the most exciting..something that you and your partner can laugh about or be proud of afterwards. I believe the best sex is still "performance-level" sex. Yun bang contest kayo ng partner mo kung sino mas maraming alam at kung sino mas matagal hehe!
  • cheesy_popscheesy_pops Member PExer
    i woke up one time with my ex (gf at that time) sucking mine.. nakatayo daw kasi.. what happened next.. iba talaga pag sa early morning..
  • juz4u09juz4u09 Member PExer
    hahaha...
    sa bahay ng tita q...weh!
    its not the best peo masarap!
  • seductive_mamaseductive_mama Member PExer
    BEST SEX U'VE HAD EVER...
    well, i have many to mention.. like in an office table, where we also manage a 69 pos'n after missionary; then in a lavatory, he licked me to the fullest, then ******* ... & in hospital wards,i bj him while we're sitting nxt to my friend (the patient) ...it also gives me satisfaction, even without penetration...
  • hapiNAewanhapiNAewan Member PExer
    sa movie house , konti lang tao, sobrang horny kami pareho hehe,,,ayun ako sa top...sobarang bilis nya nag cum,,,baka mahuli kami ......ang sarap ng ganung experience...

sa cr ng lalaki,, hinila nya me papasok,,,then dami tao sa labas,, la sya paki basta enjoy lang namin lahat sa loob,,,haha... nung palabas na kami ng cr...wow...dami nakangiti,,,,inggit siguro.

hay wish ko lang maikwento ko lahat ng sexcapades namin 2,,,,sobrang dami eh...
  • hapiNAewanhapiNAewan Member PExer
    kalimitan sa quickie sex...lalaki lang nagka cum,,,para maiba naman... sa loob ng car habang nagda drive c guy,,,pini finger nya c girl to the max,,,then pag nakakita magandang parking sa tabi tabi,,, tumigil muna at sabayan ng brotsa,,,***** binobrotsa at pini finger...sabay,,,...ang sarrrrrrrrappppp ng orgasm,,, pag uwi sa haus c guy naman paligayahin ni girl... rough sex... mas gusto ni guy.. ayyyy hihihi

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file