FEU-NRMF or UERMMMC?

145791040

Comments

  • the_registrarthe_registrar Banned by Admin PExer
    ironhide08 wrote: »
    hahahaha! sino kaya ang bobo, ni di mo nga maintindihan mga simpleng opinion dito. wag ka na. :rotflmao:

    ang hina talaga nito, magbasa ka nga, dun mo makikita hinahahanap mo. interesado ka pala sa opinion ko, eh di basahin mo mga sinabi ko.

    di ako magpapaliwanag sa isang katulad mo, sayang ang oras, di makaintindi. :bash:

    sige na magbabakasyon pako sa Florida, sana pag balik ko tumalino ka na kahit konti. hahahaha! :rotflmao:

    ang talino mo talaga!
    :lol:
    ganyan ba mga taga FEU???
  • winslixwinslix speak your mind PExer
    ang talino mo talaga!
    :lol:
    ganyan ba mga taga FEU???


    Nakaka frustrate, di ba?

    When you look at it, it is not even an argument.

    Parang black and white ang clarity but meron pa din tlagang
    color blind.

    The more the explanation, the deeper the grave ang nahuhukay.
  • judge_ojojudge_ojo Member PExer
    FEU improved over the past few years. That is a good argument! How about UE? did it improve?
  • meteorcatchermeteorcatcher UE FIGHT! PEx Expert 🎖️
    Ano bang klaseng tanung yan kung nagimprove ba ang UE?

    NATURAL YES. di pa ba obvious from 94% to 97% to 99%?
  • winslixwinslix speak your mind PExer
    judge_ojo wrote: »
    FEU improved over the past few years. That is a good argument! How about UE? did it improve?

    Hopefully they did. 99% for last boards is pretty good.
  • scyonscyon Member PExer
    ^ I find this rather amusing. Where are you from? Have you been living in a cave? Last time I checked WALA sa listahan ng Top Performing NURSING schools ang FEU. Hmmm...
    Facts will come bite you in the ***, so they say...
  • scyonscyon Member PExer
    HAHAHA nakakatawa naman yung nagtatanong nito! ;p
  • ic3mintic3mint ---Red-Tribe----> PEx Expert 🎖️
    lam ko cheaper ang nursing sa uerm sa early years kasi *** general acads *** iba sa recto kinukuha..

    pagdating ng mga major subjects mahal na...hindi lang 30,000 - 40,000..

    ang alam kong subject cost per unit sa uerm was 1,900 per unit and last 2004 pa yata un according sa ched...
  • judge_ojojudge_ojo Member PExer
    very little improvement, i should say! did the number of takers grew in UE?

    and btw, i still think that basing the argument majorly on statistical past is very shallow. one should look at the facilities, the professors, etc... the performances of these schools were just performances. they can change through time very very quickly... but the other factors like facilities and professors don't change as often...
  • judge_ojojudge_ojo Member PExer
    scyon wrote: »
    ^ I find this rather amusing. Where are you from? Have you been living in a cave? Last time I checked WALA sa listahan ng Top Performing NURSING schools ang FEU. Hmmm...
    Facts will come bite you in the ***, so they say...

    i didn't live in a cave. i come from a middle-class family. I am a cpa by profession. i just passed the boards last october with a single take. i know little about feu and ue but i find the discussions in this thread very very shallow. ba't nio pa pagtatalunan ang isang bagay? let's all just give facts to the TS and not just say that one school is better than the other. present the facts in a CON-PRO basis. The best argument i can find here is from Ironhide. He didn't just rely on the passing percentages of the past. That would be too shallow! Instead, he showed all the facts in a way the TS would see the bigger picture. If you would read the thread about Law school advice, nobody did ever have heated exchanges despite the fact that they all compared the schools. And they're law students/lawyers! They didn't just rely majorly on the passing percentages. Nobody bragged. The thread was peaceful. On the other hand, all I see in here are people who would fight for some petty things. As I repeat, why don't we just give the TS facts?
  • judge_ojojudge_ojo Member PExer
    ic3mint wrote: »
    lam ko cheaper ang nursing sa uerm sa early years kasi *** general acads *** iba sa recto kinukuha..

    pagdating ng mga major subjects mahal na...hindi lang 30,000 - 40,000..

    ang alam kong subject cost per unit sa uerm was 1,900 per unit and last 2004 pa yata un according sa ched...

    good argument... tuition fee is a good factor for the decision-making...
  • winslixwinslix speak your mind PExer
    judge_ojo wrote: »
    very little improvement, i should say! did the number of takers grew in UE?

    and btw, i still think that basing the argument majorly on statistical past is very shallow. one should look at the facilities, the professors, etc... the performances of these schools were just performances. they can change through time very very quickly... but the other factors like facilities and professors don't change as often...

    MAwalang galang na sayo kasi just because you read a few posts before you posted here you think you know what the argument is about. LEt me repeat my comment to you on the previous page since it is very obvious na hindi mo nabasa.
    WE ALL KNOW THAT OTHER FACTORS TOO BUT THE ARGUMENT IS THE QUANTITY/QUALITY ISSUE AND THE MOST RECENT BOARD RATINGS.
    Everybody agreed on which school has the edge when it comes to facilities, etc. We are not talking of what happened a few years ago and what will happen tomorrow as you imply on your "performance speech". Please stay in line with the topic of debate.
    Any FACTS that you would like to share? You are welcome to do so instead of criticizing an already almost settled argument.

    Does the number need to grow to prove an improvement (in your reference to UERM)? Maybe, but not necessarily. Maybe UERM is not in the business of tripling its money. Have you considered that? Consistency year after year is their trademark. Not mass production per se.

    And being a non-nursing person does not make your opinion less worthy. But you may not be oriented with our professions issues. And I agree the argument is a bit shallow.

    This is not a Law School thread, no comparisons please. They are a different playing field.

    If you were the one looking to enter a nursing school, which would you choose given what you know, UERM or FEU-NRMF? And why?
  • filial_pietyfilial_piety action_star PExer
    FEU-NRMF ang tinatanong ng thread starter HINDI FEU-MORAYTA!
  • judge_ojojudge_ojo Member PExer
    winslix wrote: »
    MAwalang galang na sayo kasi just because you read a few posts before you posted here you think you know what the argument is about. LEt me repeat my comment to you on the previous page since it is very obvious na hindi mo nabasa.

    I read most of the posts already and I found out that people here are quarreling on very simple matters. I just find this very very shallow...
    WE ALL KNOW THAT OTHER FACTORS TOO BUT THE ARGUMENT IS THE QUANTITY/QUALITY ISSUE AND THE MOST RECENT BOARD RATINGS.

    No, the argument is not about the most recent board ratings. The argument here is "which school should the TS' nephew/niece should choose?" we don't have to limit ourselves only on the board ratings issue. There are a lot of other factors. Ironhide was right. The location should be considered, the professors should be considered, the facilities should be considered. Not just the board ratings.
    Everybody agreed on which school has the edge when it comes to facilities, etc. We are not talking of what happened a few years ago and what will happen tomorrow as you imply on your "performance speech".

    My reply on the bold part: yes you did, try to check your posts please.
    Any FACTS that you would like to share? You are welcome to do so instead of criticizing an already almost settled argument.

    I'm just here to observe how you people discuss w/ each other. I would be taking up Law this june and reading debates is my passion. As of this time, I find it a very weak argument to emphasize board ratings alone as this is not the only factor for decision-making.
    Does the number need to grow to prove an improvement (in your reference to UERM)? Maybe, but not necessarily.

    Numbers are indicators but definitely not the factors for decision-making. A growth in number indicates an imrpovement.
    Maybe UERM is not in the business of tripling its money. Have you considered that? Consistency year after year is their trademark. Not mass production per se.

    Okay. But to me, it's also important that a school has dynamism. not just consistency.
    And I agree the argument is a bit shallow.

    finally. you admit it yourself.
    This is not a Law School thread, no comparisons please. They are a different playing field.

    yes, they are a different playing field. But what I'm comparing is not the profession but the maturity of how the people compare the schools. The thread was relatively peaceful and the people there are matured. They don't just base their opinions on bar ratings. They also try to ponder about other factors. This is what I'm trying to convey: THAT IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT BOARD RATINGS.
    If you were the one looking to enter a nursing school, which would you choose given what you know, UERM or FEU-NRMF? And why?

    I would like to know more facts first before deciding. I never wanted to become a nurse. But let me give an example on how I decide: I'm about to choose from UP Diliman, Ateneo and San Beda. UP Diliman has the lowest bar rating among the three. But why am I considering UP Diliman? The reasons:

    1. UPD may have the lowest bar rating but then, given the number of students they have (w/c is 100+), they still have a very impressive mark of 90% or more.

    2. San Beda and ADMU may have higher passing rates but they also tend to have higher mortality rates. In UPD, morality rate is almost zero.

    3. Professors.

    4. The name.

    5. Connections. I was told by many that UPD - College of Law is a stepping stone for presidents, senators, and chief justices. I might want to be connected to them later.

    6. Education.

    7. Students. I know that UPD Law students are the best in the Philippines. I want to compete with them...

    See? Passing rates should not just be considered. IMO, passing rates are just reflections of what had happened in the past. Everything can happen in the future. Passing rates fluctuate from time to time but the other factors do not.
  • filial_pietyfilial_piety action_star PExer
    lumalayo na sa topic si judge_ojo :P
  • judge_ojojudge_ojo Member PExer
    oh well, I post those things just to clarify that it's not all about board ratings. it's way too shallow. this is what I'm trying to convey.
  • tandang sora 2tandang sora 2 Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    CEU na lang nga! LOL!:lol:
  • winslixwinslix speak your mind PExer
    judge_ojo wrote: »
    oh well, I post those things just to clarify that it's not all about board ratings. it's way too shallow. this is what I'm trying to convey.

    start your argument on a different thread. go away.

    its shallow but no one is forcing you to read and post.

    "Numbers are indicators but definitely not the factors for decision-making. A growth in number indicates an imrpovement." <==are you lecturing us waht numbers are? Ang layo mo sa topic, umuwi ka na.

    Naglecture ka pa ng LAw School. Hindi ka rin marunong ng professional courtesy, we dont care about Law School. Go away. Hindi ka lang nagmention ng ibang school other than the topic, pumunta ka pa sa Law School.

    Now I dare you to admit that you are moving way away of the topic at nang gugulo ka. Ikaw ang out of line. This is another topic of debate. "IS JUDGE_OJO ADDRESSING THE APPROPRIATE TOPIC OF ARGUMENT?"

    Even the simplest question which school you will choose, hindi mo sinagot. At nag speech ka pa. haaayy....
  • winslixwinslix speak your mind PExer
    @filial piety

    im glad somebody else spoke up baka akala ng bisita natin na si judge_ojo ako lang ang naimpyerns. haha.
  • winslixwinslix speak your mind PExer
    judge_ojo wrote: »
    I
    I would like to know more facts first before deciding. I never wanted to become a nurse. But let me give an example on how I decide: I'm about to choose from UP Diliman, Ateneo and San Beda. UP Diliman has the lowest bar rating among the three. But why am I considering UP Diliman? The reasons:

    1. UPD may have the lowest bar rating but then, given the number of students they have (w/c is 100+), they still have a very impressive mark of 90% or more.

    2. San Beda and ADMU may have higher passing rates but they also tend to have higher mortality rates. In UPD, morality rate is almost zero.

    3. Professors.

    4. The name.

    5. Connections. I was told by many that UPD - College of Law is a stepping stone for presidents, senators, and chief justices. I might want to be connected to them later.

    6. Education.

    7. Students. I know that UPD Law students are the best in the Philippines. I want to compete with them...

    Oh my oh my. No one is stopping you and no one here asked your opinion on UPD, Law, at kung ano ang ambition mo sa buhay. People sure love to talk about themselves. YOU CONTRADICTED YOUR SELF BY NOT ADDRESSING THE TS AFTER LECTURING US. Nasa ibang planeta ang sagot mo.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file